Bonita Papers

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Karen, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Learnin

Learnin Member

I still believe your point about the ransom note author having to make the connection that John worked for an international company, which worked with the Department of Defense, is important. Somehow, I don't see a perverted, stranger, pedophile making the connection nor LHP and her family.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Learnin. It seems that way to me, as well. At least it makes sense, in the perspective of the "small foreign faction" and "we respect your bussiness but not the country it serves" context. Access Graphics never "served" a country, but Lockheed certainly does.

3. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Access Graphics was a subsidiary of LM, worked directly for LM on many government contracts, and therefore, probably in the mind of the note writer, "served" the USA.

I'm not going to get into any details on this, but I was told by an FBI in-law that LM security and the FBI were not called by JR. I can't speak for anyone else, but this is not what I, as a member of the executive staff for a defense contractor, would have done.

4. koldkase

Thanks, Shadow. If anyone on the forums would know about this, it would be you. You've spoken to the mystery surrounding how this "kidnapping" was handled many times, in detail. We do appreciate it.

I was thinking today, while reading about the Secret Service being brought into a credit card fraud investigation, that handwriting expert Richard Dusak, who was with the Secret Service, had provided an opinion that Patsy did not write the ransom note (though we have never seen his full analysis, that I remember).

Why would the Secret Service be brought into a child murder investigation in Boulder, I got to wondering. Maybe I'm wrong about this, but it did cross my mind that this was odd. Was Dusak brought in through connections with LM? The same connections that some people (me) suspect helped clean the missing cell phone records and convinced Alex Hunter to block a subpoena to get those records?

Yes, I know: sounds like science fiction.

But I'm watching the Casey Anthony trial, and as I listen to the investigators testify and evidence of phone records being presented, it squeezes my heart a little to think that NO BPD DETECTIVES WERE able to follow the most basic protocol in investigating this murder in Boulder, thanks to Hunter and Team Ramsey.

Boulder seems oblivious to how easily their legal system was hijacked to cover up a child's murder. Can there be any question, with all the BIG GUNS brought into a fairly straightforward murder case (without all the Team Ramsey interference, that is), that there is far more power play at work than Team Ramsey want us to believe?

I notice so many similarities between Casey Anthony and Patsy Ramsey. The parallels in these murders are eerie.

The differences are also stunning: when LE are left alone to investigate without interference, justice has a chance; when obstructed by power and corruption, no chance at all.

Caylee has witnesses to speak for her. There is no justice for JonBenet Ramsey.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  5. koldkase

Off topic: I just saw your tagline, Shadow, and thought I'd mention I was reading a recent collection of a frequently booked, college graduation commencement speaker's words, which basically are exactly what you express:

This man, who travels internationally for research and lives much of the time out of country, put it this way: Our government is not a democratic government, it's a corporate government.

I agree: if the last 10 years haven't proven that to We, the People, our struggling democracy is doomed, I'm afraid.

(Sorry, the speaker's name escapes me at this moment.)

PS I believe it is this reality of modern government that buried the investigation into the murder of JBR: no equality, no blind justice; just power and corruption.

6. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Koldkase,

I've asked this question before but I have to ask it again because both your post and Shadow's post brings this to mind. WHY? Why is all of this hindering of this case so important. Just who is or was John Ramsey that he got all of this protection...phone records disappeared for the entire month of Dec, FBI enter the case and then just vanish without much being done, DA Hunter throwing everything in the way of LE to kinder much investigation, DA Hunter leaking all the info to a jerk journalist for a rag mag for sensationalization or even $$ (who knows). I mean why was John Ramsey so protected from the early morning hours until and continuing to this day? The law firm of Hadon etc is well connected and they seemed to pounce very early on also. And then of course the end of this sad tale is that Woody was hired and that is the end of the line as far as justice for a little girl is concerned. Just to breath her name will get you sued. Just who was John Ramsey that he got all of this secret stuff hidden from LADY JUSTICE. I know she is blind but she isn't hidden from view nor should he be.

7. koldkase

I can only tell you my opinion, Zoo: large, powerful companies, especially those with international profiles, do not like it when their executives get into the headlines with legal problems, like having a murdered and molested child in the basement of their home. It's not good for business.

To us that may seem silly, but in reality, the rich and powerful know that scandal is not acceptable. They don't want their social status and/or well-funded marketing strategies to be hampered by anything like negative publicity. They have business with clients--in this case governments.--all over the world. Embarrassing to be asked about something so distasteful; not to mention, they never know when someone's wife or CEO or Queen might turn out to be an advocate for abused children or squeamish about bad press, etc. One well-placed word can kill a multi-billion dollar deal faster than we beer can collectors can imagine.

Remember that it was reported that John Ramsey refused to take a polygraph test for Lockheed Martin early on. That was written about at the time in a legitimate news source. Lockheed quickly sold AG within a year of the murder (to GE, I think) and John Ramsey was dumped in the deal. AG had become very profitable; the billion dollar sales mark reached by JR in Dec. was celebrated and newsworthy at the time--LM needed plenty of computers, after all, for its international businesses. The company sale was presented as a straightforward deal, of course. I'm sure JR had a golden parachute to help him land softly, as that's how it's done in big business.

But that let Lockheed Martin slide out of the publicity which it might have not enjoyed, didn't it? It's seldom you'll see the oddities of the special treatment afforded the Ramseys, through Alex Hunter's obstruction of the investigation, related to LM. They know how to quietly clean up such messes, and they have the connections and authority to do so, because of their top secret weaponry work for the U.S. government.

What they didn't anticipate was the effect the Internet and 24/7 news media would have on that little cover up. The night the murder was being covered up, no one had any idea it would blow up so fast and rage so long.

They kept the company name out of the scandal, as far as distancing LM from the actual ransom note claiming the whole thing was related to their "bussiness." Amazing when you think about it, unless you think about how amazing it is: JR's business, a subsidiary of LM, was given as THE REASON for the crime in the first paragraph of the ransom note. How did the FBI, the CIA, heck, even the major news org's., miss that? "LOCKHEED MARTIN EXECUTIVE'S CHILD FOUND MOLESTED AND MURDERED IN BASEMENT." Never saw that headline, did we?

"RAMSEY PHONE RECORDS NOT SUBPOENAED." Seems important to me, but still waiting on that revelation to even make it into a TV/talking heads discussion of this case.

Sure, we've seen the Ramseys bear the brunt of tabloid headlines; but that was a fortunate fluke, at least for anyone interested in justice, as it was the Bonita Papers sold to the tabs that broke the cover up open. Without that, we'd never have had heard about most of the case evidence, really.

So how unbelievable is it that the actual legal issues of obstruction by the very DA who was supposed to work for the People and the legal abnormalities he rammed through still remain unaddressed? Where are the the media, the Colorado Bar, the AG of the state of Colorado, or the U.S. Attorney General, demanding a formal investigation? Never gonna happen.

That's no accident, IMO, because they all serve the same master: power and money.

And really, who could take on Lockheed Martin, if the DA wasn't willing, if the governor wasn't?

Which goes to Shadow's tagline: when you live under a corporate government, the corporation will do what it pleases. I think we've had that driven home ad nauseam in the last decade, haven't we?

Well, that's how I see it, but I've become so jaded over this case, take me with a grain of salt. It doesn't really matter anymore, anyway.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  8. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Koldkase:

Off topic: I just saw your tagline, Shadow, and thought I'd mention I was reading a recent collection of a frequently booked, college graduation commencement speaker's words, which basically are exactly what you express:"

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shadow
    USA Democracy - "of the corporations, by the corporations, for the corporations" - shadow

"This man, who travels internationally for research and lives much of the time out of country, put it this way: Our government is not a democratic government, it's a corporate government.

I agree: if the last 10 years haven't proven that to We, the People, our struggling democracy is doomed, I'm afraid.

(Sorry, the speaker's name escapes me at this moment.)

PS I believe it is this reality of modern government that buried the investigation into the murder of JBR: no equality, no blind justice; just power and corruption.
    "

Right On, koldkase!!!

I do not think I should get into politics on this forum, so I’m giving you my thoughts and solutions to our country’s budget and National Debt problems over on the CURRENT EVENTS Forum.

In addition, I don't think you are "jaded" at all koldkase -- well, actually I guess we all are jaded to some extent after all of these years with no "legal" answer to this little girl's death. I think your description of LM "involvement" is very plausable, I just have a question (based on what I've been told) concerning the "depth" of that involvement. I’m working on trying to recall what I’ve been told about the JBR case over these many years by my “sources” to post here for zoomama and koldkase. It’s turned out to be a pretty good “exercise” for my 78 year old brain. Be patient with this old fart... :clock:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2011
  9. koldkase

I'll check out your political thoughts, which are always interesting, Shadow.

But back to the topic, which I'm re-reading the thread to refresh my memory before answering you, Cynic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice