BORG and proud of it

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I am intrigued with that mindset. There are so many common characteristics - a distrust of the police being a common one!

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

This has intrigued me, too, Jayelles. It's made me wonder if these posters have had unpleasant encounters with LE or if they just have a problem with authority figures. If the former, one has to consider that most people who have really unpleasant encounters with LE have usually been caught doing something they shouldn't have been doing, and they held a grudge against the cops for catching them doing it. If the latter, then they probably consider themselves to be above the law, and that is more their problem than LE's.

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Either way, it's just a distraction.

4. Jayelles

Foot in Mouth Disease

Another case of foot in mouth disease:-

jameson is reviewing an article from the NY Post:-

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID74/24.html

In the article, omeone called Brianna Anthony recalls her memories of JonBenet. jameson says no such person is listed in the school directory.

There is also a quote from "former principal Barbara Chomko" - jameson says Chomko wasn't principal when JonBenet was there and accuses the reporter of not stating his facts

Firstly, High Peaks invites alumni and parents to register in the directory. I actually think you have to register to see the directory so I am wondering if Susan Bennett registered as an alumna or a parent?????? Seemingly, Brianna Anthony has not registered - doesn't mean she wasn't a classmate of JonBenet. It is often the case that alumni must register themselves - perhaps a privacy thing.

Secondly, the article doesn't say that Barbara Chomko was principal when JonBenet was a pupil there - only that she is a "former principal".

It's these little details which tells us to beware RST logic!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2006
  5. Elle

Elle Member

No one could say it any better, Cherokee! Great post! Susan Bennett sidetracks her posters.

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

How many "public" forums does jameson have now that have been closed due to BORG attacks? Does she just forget the others she already has opened and closed on the Ramsey case, or is it just fun for her to open new public forums so she can blame the BORG when she closes them? Why not just reopen the ones she has closed? Seems a bit repetitious to me, but then, I don't think like the Little Heads.

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

She isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, WY.
    And she is beside herself (if you get my drift) in moderating her "closed because of BORG attack" forum too!

John Mark Karr
    Suspect arrested!
    Protected forum: Only registered users can post
    Moderators
    : jameson, Mikie, Justice_Seeker, jameson245, LadyBug, JK, one_eyed_Jack

8. Jayelles

JK is almost certainly jameson too - remember JK made a post saying that she had a message from jameson which seemed to suggest that jameson was pretty ill but the visitor log showed that jameson had logged in just 2 minutes before "JK"? jameson didn't respond to the concerned posts from her members at that time.

9. Jayelles

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I once again extend an invite to Mr. Huff to join us here and get the facts.

I've made it in the past, but he's been avoiding me!

That post was sensible, something sorely lacking in this case.

11. Jayelles

Is Mr Huff the author of the post? Who is he? Someone we know?

12. tylin

tylin Banned

From the post Jayelle's referenced that is on Huff's site. This poster summed it up rather nicely.

:star: :thumbsup:

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Huff owns that site, Jayelles. Far as I know.

14. tylin

tylin Banned

Yep, it's Huff's site and he is not a lawyer. Don't know who made the post.

15. heymom

heymom Member

He calls himself "Zeb Quinn." He is surrounded by "Anyone else did it" people.

Heymom

16. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

nonsense

I scrolled through this blog and saw someone talking about a crime scene photo of a baseball cap with SBTC on it. Where do these people get their info?

17. heymom

heymom Member

I think they were talking about Helgoth's suicide, saying that the shoes, the taser and the cap with SBTC were all present at the same time, and that it was more of a murder than a suicide.

Heymom

18. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

thanks

Okay-I went back and reread the post. You are right, they are taling about Helgoth. I read some more of this and they are all talking about "facts" in the case that lead them to believe the Rams are innocent but I think things they are calling facts are not really facts but suppositions. More than one post mentions that after all the investigation the grand jury couldn't indict, which they seem to be hinting means the Ramseys must be innocent. Who says the grand jury didn't want to indict? I think Alex didn't even let them vote on it.

19. heymom

heymom Member

It's amazing to see people jumping on the person who is really talking about the evidence and the facts, while spouting theories that have no basis in fact and making up stuff left, right, and center. I guess this really tells you lots about the general public - what they understand, and what they believe from the press. It's like they take what they read in the paper, add to it, embellish it further, discuss it with friends and then spout it. It's what they *want* to believe could be true, not what the real evidence says.

There has been no objective treatment of this case, not from the beginning, not from the grand jury, and not now. I think John Ramsey bought the DA's office lock, stock, and barrel.

Heymom

20. Elle

Elle Member

Forgive me WY I must have got sidetracked back in September, 2006 with Punisher's Rapping post and didn't go to the first post on this thread, and read your excellent post. Shame on me. :blush: I'm damn proud to be a BORG too. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice