Boulder Bound?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 24, 2006.

1. wombat

wombat Member

MSNBC has a live feed of a plane from Boulder waiting at Long Beach AIrport to pick up the lunatic.

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Hey girl, don't slam yourself so fast. You may not be wrong.

1. So far, a private plane from Boulder has landed in CA.

2. They've allegedly moved Karr out of the Twin Towers jail.

That doesn't mean that Karr is going to get on that plane and fly back to Boulder. Maybe he will, maybe he won't.

It could just be Lou Smit and assorted other nuts coming to "interview" Karr at Lacy's request before they decide if they're going take him to Boulder. It might even been OFFICIAL BDA investigators who need to interview Karr.

They may be moving Karr to "an undisclosed location" away from the jail where the Boulders authorities can talk him.

3. Sheila808

Sheila808 Member

:hiya: Agreed.

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Yeah...that's it. Thanks Cherokee. Although if I am wrong..I will eat my own weight in avocados. I love those suckers. Great comfort food.

I guess if I had to be wrong about something in front of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE this is not a huge deal...

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Nope, not a big deal at all ... because you were only stating an opinion about Karr being moved to Boulder.

You got the FACTS of this case right, and you stated them for everyone to see. And THAT'S the big deal. :)

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Tricia, I just heard a reporter who has been on this case for 9 days state that last night, the BDA told them that Karr would be picked up by Boulder the first of next week at the earliest.

That had everyone scratching their heads. What a lie that obviously was. Do not worry about being misled by Boulder. That's what Boulder does. They've been doing it for a decade in this case, and this is no different.

Boulder LE couldn't tell the truth if THEIR lives depended on it. They think this is some game and first prize goes to the one who gets away with the worst lies.

No wonder jams has found success there.

7. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

The anchor on MSNBC just said they contacted the Boulder PD to ask if Karr was being transferred to Boulder and they wouldn't say one way or another. She also said he hasn't moved and is still "sitting in their jail" (meaning L.A.).

If he is being moved, why not just say so. As soon as he gets on the plane, everyone will know anyway. I don't get it. Lacy is just nuts.

8. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Update: At this time, the plane from Boulder is now scheduled to leave from California at 1:00 Pacific time, and arrive at Boulder Municipal Airport a little after 5:00 Mountain time.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

MSNBC is reporting that Karr is still at the jail.

10. tylin

tylin Banned

:curse:
    private jet!?

HU? How can he still be in jail and be on a private plane at the same time? :tipsy:

11. truecrime8

truecrime8 Member

Tricia,
    You may think you were wrong, but think of it this way, maybe she had a swift kick and decided to move.

12. wombat

wombat Member

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I prefer "nothing unreal exists."

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Right. How fricking hard is it to just TELL THE TRUTH?

Impossible for these folks. They call press conferences to refuse to talk about evidence or a suspect they have arrested. They seal the warrant.

Then they congratulate each other for public display. Only nobody knows what they're celebrating but them.

It really reminds me of a con game. It really does. If they had a case, then they should have just shut up if they didn't want to talk about it. Instead, they leak to the press, call a press conference to say we're not saying anything, and then act like how awful the press is acting!

Lacy did it. Tracey did it. The Ramseys, with Haddon, did it. I'm starting to get the picture.

This is the way they do business in Boulder. It must be taught at the University of Colorado. They've been doing it this way since the murder of a poor little child in their godforsaken county.

So, never expect Boulder to ever let anything like the truth see the light of day.

HOW RAMSEY OF THEM!!

I know one thing: I hope John Karr actually does go to trial. Like I've said, this is the one chance we have to see the case made in court against the Ramseys, because the Ramseys will be put on trial by the defense.

15. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

and I heard on

one of the stations that they would move him at dark to avoid the circus of the media.

Tristan, if he does go to Boulder, could be Lacy wants to prove you wrong because of the things you said..

either way, I don't think that was very important in comparison to the rest of the stuff you said.

16. Tril

Tril Member

The pilot (as Why Nut pointed out a few posts back) filed a flight plan saying that the plane will arrive in Boulder at 5 PM Mtn time. It's almost 2 PM Mtn time as i type this. How long is the flight to Boulder?

17. RiverRat

He is on the plane and in Boulder's hands now.

18. tylin

tylin Banned

wombat,
    It IS funny! Thanks... :bunny: :floor: :p

19. RiverRat

Arrival around 5 Boulder time. 7:00 for me. Three Boulder Authorities on board. Will be put in Isolation while awaiting First Appearance in the morning.

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Reported here first!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice