But he was such a wonderful man...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Let's not forget that John was already an older man when he had children with Patsy. As far as little kids, pets, etc., he had "been there, done that" and there was little novelty or great joy in little kids left for him, especially after Beth's death

Also, for me, anyone who doesn't like pets, like John didn't, says it all for me.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I was just reading an article at FOX news about the kidnapper of the two boys who were found recently. The following paragraphs grabbed my attention.

jameson is famous for saying the Ramseys had no prior criminal record. Guess this blows her fantasies to smithereens. Po' thang.

3. heymom

heymom Member

That too. If you can't love something cuddly and cute who loves you unconditionally, how are you going to feel about messy, noisy, uncooperative and independent-minded children???

4. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

I think the ransom note was written by Patsy in a regressed state where the juvenile personality is inflated and unwilling to be self sacrificing. The mocking tone of the note is typical of juvenile inflation. I think the mocking tone is extended to the sign-off. Victory! Saved By The Cross is not a claim. I think the author mocks John's attempt at salvation and victory after Beth's death.

Between the two, it was Patsy who exhibited a confusion between the inner dream world and the outer world of nature and society. John was able to establish and maintain his dream of a business. Patsy however was over the top in her creative efforts to the point of exhibiting unbalance and misusing objects.

The difference in the two minds is conveniently expressed in DOI.

5. Amber

Amber Member

This decribes narcissistic personality disorder perfectly, yes?

6. Amber

Amber Member

I found this in the Shipman book and it could equally apply to Smit..

Dame Janet Smith who conducted the Inquiry stated:

'I have concluded that Dr. Banks' prior knowledge of and respect for, Shipman made him an unsuitable person to carry out the task of examining these medical records (ie the high number of death certs under Shipman)...He erroneously concluded there was no pattern to be found. He failed to see the unusual features which characterised many of the deaths. If he did find anything which struck him as odd, he immediately found an innocent explanation for it....He was simply unable to open his mind to the possibility that Shipman might have harmed a patient'

ie.Dr Banks was a doctor and could never believe that another doctor could kill.

ie. Smit was a Christian and could never believe that another christian could kill.

7. heymom

heymom Member

I would agree, except I can't understand it! :) My Jung translator got lost somewhere in the transition from infantile ego to adult ego. Darn those movers anyway!

8. Paradox

IMO, this describes the root of nearly all personality and behavioral disorders.

9. Amber

Amber Member

Have you written a book by any chance? :bow:

10. Amber

Amber Member

My translator is a bit dodgy, but here goes:

Child: I am God and the world revolves around me.

Child: experiences trauma (creates NPD defense mechanism)

Adult: I am God and the world revolves around me

Healthy reply:World: Yeah right! Adult: OK then, I'm not, I will adapt.

NPD reply: World: Yeah right! Adult: Can't you see I am God! Do you not see my power? You will respect my power or I will dismantle you! You WILL bend to my will! - Goes into a sort of loop thing of feeling betrayed because nobody sees he is god and knowing he IS god...ad infinitum...a sort of purgatory. :-(

11. heymom

heymom Member

:idea: The penny dropped! Thanks! Can I get a copy of your software for Jung translation? :)

p.s. I think we have created lots more of these people by giving children everything in life that they want, and when they whine, we give them even more. The sooner children come up against the real world, the sooner they recognize that they are not the center of the universe. It will be interesting to see what happens when these Plutos (the demoted planet,not the Disney Dog) try to run things.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Have you written here or elsewhere about the DOI comparisons, Paradox? I'd like to read that.

I agree that Patsy wore a mask, and I think she was very conscious of it. We've had a person at WS who saw Patsy let her mask slip in the Atlanta gated apt. office describe the "other" Patsy. The Ramseys stated that they weren't loud and didn't yell. If this poster is giving an accurate account of Patsy's tantrum that day, Patsy was not only yelling, she was a bully.

Have any of y'all read the topix forum poster who posted that he lived in Patsy's neighborhood of her youth in W.Vir.? He speaks of knowing Pam more, as he was much younger than Patsy. It's kind of interesting, nothing revealing--except he says one day Pam told them that Patsy had almost drowned in the bathtub the night before. He gave no explanation and I don't think he knows how, but it makes me wonder. How does a high school teenager almost drown in a tub?

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

http://rss.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TQJTCFK6PA928NMR2

Suicide attempt? Accident? Deliberate attack?

And before someone goes crazy saying how ridiculous, there are only four ways to die, and these are used to list the Manner of Death on a Death Certificate: Natural; Accidental; Suicide; Homicide.

Oh my. Could this be HISTORY? That no one in the family MENTIONED?

14. Paradox

Speaking of pipe dreams: actually I'm compiling an outline for a book on the psychological interpretation of geometric symbols found in the artwork associated with myth and religion. For years I have been doing what Dan Brown's character Robert Langdon was supposedly doing; being a symbologist.

15. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Cool Paradox! Does this include cave art?

16. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

Now now...thats enough of that...we'll have no more of this LOGIC or REASON !! it wont get you anywhere you know !! lol :)

17. Paradox

Yes, as a smattering of fact it does.

18. Elle

Elle Member

Sounds interesting Paradox. In the movie "The Davinci Code" they only spent a short time with these symbols, when Robert Langdon was teaching a class on them. I wished they had taken more time with these.

I see they are now making a movie of "Angels and Demons" although this book was written before "The Davinci Code." Took me a long time to finish this one.

19. Paradox

Dan Brown doesn't know enough about what he is messing with.

But I liked the book very much and I love the movie. In fact I'm going to have too much merlot and watch it again tonight.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
  20. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Will it be possible to see samples and read your analysis of them?

I love ancient history....Catoul Hyouk (sp) is an amazing place and the earth mother goddess ruled at the time...around what?... 9,000 to 10,000 years ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice