Calling All Dog Lovers

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Great videos Bob...you are such a good Dad to all these guys, and Noodles just cracks me up! Prayers for Otis!

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Thanks! I love my pups! Noodles is an absolute character--you have to know her a while to understand. She's just a very...odd dog, but in a cute kind of way. Everyone knows Noodles! From the time I got her she was getting into trouble. I got her at the dog pound in Houston (hell on earth) when I was walking dogs as a volunteer. Noodles was almost starved to death, had mange and all this other crap (well, it was Houston) and she was in a cage inbetween extremely vicious pit bulls. She didn't exactly fit it! So I let her out of her cage and she walked right up to me, curled up into my lap, and let out this weird sound that was kind of like a moan crossed with a howl. Kind of like how she sings in that video. Well she knew a sucker when she saw one!! I went home that night, thought about it, and went back to adopt her.

Houston, as stated earlier, is hell on earth (thank GOD I got out of there after 7 months) and I would take Noodles to parks and fields to let her run around. One day she kind of disappeared into some tall grass--and then came trotting towards me with something huge and yellow in her mouth. I was like what the hell? It was a giant sunflower--as big as Noodles' head! he brought daddy a flower! It was hilarious because she looked so ridiculous carrying it!

About two weeks later, Noodles disappeared again in some weeds, and re-emerged with something long and white in her mouth. It was a used syringe. It was the second used syringe I'd seen that week--and I'd had enough. I made plans immediately to get the hell out of Houston forever.

3. BobC

Noodles today!

Here is Noodles today

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
  4. Little

Little Member

Oh My Gosh!! What a precious widdle face!!

5. BobC

Noodles when I first got her

Noodles from the Houston days

Attached Files:

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Bob,

The one on the couch...she's giving you the "eye". She is just so darned cute.

7. Thor

Thor Active Member

I love these videos! Noodles has come a long way and looks so much better after your care Bob. I enjoy looking at these! It was meant to be for you to bring her home.

8. BobC

Noodles today

Noodles

Attached Files:

9. BobC

And this is Ellie

My little herder dog. I got her to be a playmate for Otis--they are inseperable

Attached Files:

10. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Gee Whiz BobC

I just LOVE dogs with a great smile and Ellie's is fabulous. As luck would have it, and as I've probably said before, I also LOVE dogs with those flying nun ears and Noodles' ears are just adorable, as is she.

However, I may be biased, but I never saw or met a dog that I didn't find terrific. They are all beautiful to me

Bless you for all the wonderful things you do for these pups. They are all terrific!

I can't get Youtube at work, so I'll have to wait until I'm home to watch the videos. I am so looking forward to it

11. BobC

Thanks Babs! Yeah Noodles' ears look like they belong on some other dog--like they were pasted on her head as an after-thought, and they don't really look right!

Ellie is the sweetest dog you could imagine. Her tail is always wagging. She is kind of catlike in the sense that she is very independent, needs little attention and just sort of hangs out. Unlike Noodles who needs constant supervision.

12. BobC

I took the dogs out to a creek last spring, and as we got close to the creek bed, suddenly the dogs disappeared. When I caught up to them I realized they had all hurled themselves off a cliff into some really disgusting swamp water! Blech! All four dogs smelled really bad and I ended up having to lift 100 lb Boo Boo out of the mud because he has a bad hip and couldn't make it out on his own. Here's video of this whacky event:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGORb_sj5q0

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hi Thor! Cute little puppers! They look grown to me though...unless i missed a pic.

14. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hahahahaaa....love the expression on her face!

Total satisfaction!

15. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Dogs and more dogs,

Thank you everyone for showing all your much loved dogs. I've been dogless for about 10 months now and still can't bring myself to think about another. So I'm enjoying looking at all of yours. BobC Otis and noodles are great. Love the videos too. :wave: :heart:

16. Thor

Thor Active Member

Hi Show! OK, the dog with the graduation cap on (along with my hubby) is Ginger. She is still a puppy, basically. She will be a year old in August and would have been about 7 months old in the picture. The other picture involves my grown dogs (at the time) Sasha and Zip. I didn't post any of Ginger when she was really little, at least in this thread.

17. BobC

Zoomie--why don't you post pics of the dog you used to have and tell us about him/her?

18. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

just found this thread

Thor, your dog is beautiful...didn't know you had such a young one...where was I. As you know I have a long-haired Shepherd...love her to pieces too.

BobC, love your dogs. The one in the chair could win a prize. I have trouble with u-tube so didn't hear the howling...and the small "herding" dog...what IS that?

19. BobC

Ellie is a herder dog--that's what the rescue people said, that it was an actual breed. She has a kink in her tail that they said was a mark of the breed. I have no idea--but she is about the sweetest dog ever. She is just naturally very sweet and good-natured.

20. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Oh Darn!

Dang it Bob C.! Your doggie video ended just a few moments too soo....I was really looking forward to seeing you wallowing in the mud with the pups! Hehehehe...Next time you must bring a personal videographer with you to catch the moment!

:heart:Love your pups....Thor's too! Sparky, we are about due some new pics or videos of your as well....

We still have our much loved Schnauzers. Leo and Fritz who are lovebirds and hang together always. Told my husband, after showing him the video of the bulldog skateboarding the other day, that I REALLY would like to add a bulldog pup to our gang arond here, but he didn't seem to think it was time for that yet. :( How about one of those for you Zoom? They are just adorable!

Voyager

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice