Calling All Dog Lovers

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

She will do the same thing with a lizard I bet! And get prepared for when she finds a snake!

YIKES!

btw I hate those big yellow grasshoppers. The great big ones. When we were kids we called them Chew Tobacco Grasshoppers. I think someone told us they spit tobacco and we believed them! I used to play with the little black grasshoppers with yellow stripes. Some of them had orange stripes, and for some inexplicable reason I was afraid of them.

Ah, I miss Florida! I also miss my youth!!!! :)

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Shhhhh

pst....driver...about the lizard....ummm - yeah....just didn't want to distract peta from the president and the fly....

Are you telling me that these hoppers are only down here?! Good Lord, no one but you will know what I am referring to!!! Just know though, as long as I'm down here - you still have a Florida Home - same goes for the rest of you rascally rabbits!

3. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

{{{{{{{{rr}}}}}}}}}

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice