Candlelight Prayer Service for Rachel Cooke's 20th Birthday

Discussion in 'The Search for Rachel Cooke' started by JR, May 11, 2002.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thanks JR for posting the pictures from the candlelight vigil. I know the family is really thankful for all of the supposrt from these people, and we at the forum are so proud you are representing us...and more of us certainly widh we could be there.

2. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Thanks, JR

for all the time and effort, not to mention personal sacrifice, you have made on behalf of Rachel and her family, and thank you for sharing these pictures with us. It makes it so much more personal to be able to see it this way. If, God forbid, one of mine came up missing, I would want you on my side. You have been a wonderful friend to the Cookes.

It was a sad but yet beautiful 20th birthday gathering for Rachel. She is dearly loved, that's easy to see, and someone, somewhere knows where she is. We can only pray they will do the right thing and bring Rachel home or let someone know where to find her so she can be brought back home. There is a family who is in agony because they don't know where she is. Bring Rachel home and let the healing begin.

4. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

WY

Thanks WY. I don't think I am doing anything extraordinary but thank you any way.

Without a doubt, IMHO, not one member of this forum could walk away from the search for Rachel if they lived locally. As it is, I know many members are doing things frequently "behind the scenes," and all are praying for Rachel's return. I also know this forum has some mighty strong prayers.

Let's bring Rachel home!

5. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Williamson County Sun Article on Rachel's Birthday

Aunt Diane and Grandma...

6. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

20 Candles

Family and friends circled with 20 candles...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice