Connection - Susan Bennett (aka jameson) & Kostanick

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Of course she knows, JC.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

She says she contacted Lin Wood and confessed to being the tabloid source when Wood was going to go after Darnay Hoffman.

I wonder how much she's made over the years from selling Ramseys stories to the media? We've had a recent flush of British journalists publishing their diaries. Wouldn't it be interesting if the NE journalist (forgotten his name) published his diaries?

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

The real question is where did the RST get their hands on those tapes?

I would be willing to bet Haddon and Co. got a copy of them as a condition for giving the interviews, straight up.

But Smit was also in on the interviews. Was he still working for Hunter when that happened?

So that leaves two ORGINAL sources: the Ramseys' lawyers/investigators/Ramseys, and Smit.

Now remember, before jams sold them to the NE, these same tapes were "given" to at least one producer from one of the major networks, weren't they? I think that was the case, when maybe "48 Hours" did a show on this, maybe the "Oliva" show? Also remember that the reporter on that show did a Q&A at the swamp, so she was in contact with jams.

Also, did Tracey have these tapes? As many shows as he has done with Smit as the "star," I think it's plausible that Smit gave him copies of them.

And I am not buying the Lin Wood disclaimer at face value, either. When did Wood ever do anything but twist the evidence and the truth in this case? He sure didn't hold to his word about breaking ties with jams, did he?

So the suspect list grows. Which one sent jams the tapes? Did they get a share of the profit?

For all we know, the Ramseys themselves sent jams the tapes. Since the whole lot of them are in deep denial, maybe they actually believe their own lies at this point, so it never occurs to them normal people of average intelligence might see through their BS.

The truth is this: in those interviews, the Ramseys equivocate, lie, change their stories when they make incriminating statements, control the questioning with threats to leave, "don't remember" the most important things LE needs them to remember, and finally, point the finger at the Whites, the MacReynolds, and others, with John even offering TO LIE in order to incriminate Fleet.

Yeah, those tapes are real eye openers for anyone interested in seeing parents tank the investigation into the murder of their child...over and over and over.

That's my opinion, anyhow.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

David Wright and Don Gentile are the two NE reporters who work this case the most, I believe.

I thought it was once discussed that jams sold copies of the handwriting samples from Patsy to the NE, which turned up in an issue that had a large section on the handwriting analysis. Was that the 30 page spread? Was it the one with that international handwriting expert who concluded that Patsy wrote the note? It had several samples printed out with letters and identifying characteristics matched to the ransom note, if that's the one I'm thinking about.

I don't think jams ever denied selling those samples to the NE at the time we were discussing it, at any rate.

I also believe that jams has been tight with Susan Stine all along, from the beginning, so maybe Stine sent them to her. I can't imagine Stine not have her hands on every piece of evidence the DA handed over the the Ramseys.

5. SSIEGMUND

SSIEGMUND Member

I'm trying to duplicate your research - I can't find the Bennetts living at the same address that the Hams lived in from 1993-1996 but it is intriguing because it is SI and JP Bennett living in Hickory. I am seeing Jean Forman-Ham's husband as George E. Ham though. In 1998 she may have been living in St. Petersburg, FL.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Let me tell you, it is a solid fact that Susan Bennet asked for MUCH MUCH more than the 40 grand she received from the National Enquirer.

Susan Bennet was the one to pick up the phone and peddle the tapes to the tabs.

Susan Bennet sold many stories to the tabloids.

Susan Bennet has blood money on her hands.

Susan Bennet did not know the Ramseys before this case, yet she inserted herself into the case, gained their trust, and made money from betraying their trust.

Susan Bennet whined that no one knew how much money she spent on behalf of the Ramseys. I remember something about bald tires due to traveling because of the case.

John, Patsy, Susan Bennet, and Lin Wood are the quadruplet demon seeds of this case.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for having the courage to post this Tricia!

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I couldn't agree more, Why_Nut. I wonder if the Enquirer sent her the 1099-Misc.

9. Tez

Tez Member

Tricia,

Thank you for having the nerve to post what others have been thinking. I wonder what her original asking price was? Personally, I figure she asked for at least $250,000.00 just because it was the JBR case. Boy, her betraying trust sure came cheap didn't it?

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

There is more about Susan Bennet too. She is neck high into the whole mess of this case.

Lou Smit did leak to her from the D.A.'s office and it was discovered. They were caught. What was done? NOTHING. This was fairly early on too.

Can you imagine someone from the D.A's office in the Laci Peterson case leaking to the freak that runs the support Scott Peterson website? I can't.

Put it in perspective and it is outrages.

JC wrote,
    The Enquirer sent at 1099 to the name that was on the 40 thousand dollar check. The name that was on the check is required to report the money as income. Standard business practice.

I have no idea if the Enquirer check was in Susan Bennet's name, her husbands, or someone elses.

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Maybe she got cash?

If it were by check, I'm sure it would be made payable to "jameson" - not Susan Bennet/t.

12. Tez

Tez Member

I would say some heads would have rolled if someone in the DA's office would have leaked something to support Scott in the Laci Peterson case.

I remember when deLOUsional leaked and got caught. I remember him telling ST, that Jameson "had good information." He should have been fired right then, no questions asked. Instead they were allowed to ruin Foster. The DA's office in Boulder County is only concerned with prosecuting cases of stolen bicycles, they don't care about innocent children who are murdered. I only wish a Federal investigation of that office would transpire, to expose the way that office has been run since Hunter was elected. I imagine some eyes would be opened.

I remember only too well when Michael Bell escaped from prison in Canon City, and went to Boulder County and killed either three or five people and wounded others. The largest manhunt in Boulder County took place while he on the loose. I remember the fear that we lived with while he was on his killing spree. It was so bad that I didn't go to school because one of the murders happened in a store that I stopped in everyday before and after school. Hunter didn't fight for the death penalty, which in this case was a no-brainer. Instead he convinced the families of the deceased that the death penalty was not the right way to go. He did this because he knew he didn't have the first clue on how to prove his case. Plea bargaining was the way that office was run in 1990, and I'd be willing to bet it's still run that way to this day.

JC, I don't think Jameson cares too much about the IRS. She doesn't think rules and laws apply to her, so I don't think the IRS fazes her much. JMO

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I agree, Tez. I'd say if Uncle Sam doesn't faze her, she has yet to meet him.

14. Little

Little Member

Well, I think it's interesting that Lou Smit is the only one who was "officially" associated with this case to resign and become an advocate for the Ramseys. There have been plenty of resignations, but only one who went on the payroll.

Little

15. Tez

Tez Member

That made me laugh! I needed a good laugh after the day I have had today.

16. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

The Forman-Ham connection to Sue Bennett is absolute and no degrees of separation. I just found online an official Massachusetts website which has the deed image, showing that Sue and her husband sold their old house in Dalton MA in 1989 to George and Jeanine F. Ham for $119,000. So of course they know each other, Sue got spending money directly from and profited from the Ham family wallet.

Have a look.

http://tinyurl.com/9lyzw

17. Jayelles

I am just seeing gobbledygook.

18. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

19. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

Who in heck

Are the Hams? I've followed this case since the days of Joshua 7 and I don't recall any Hams.

20. Jayelles

Why_Nut

Didn't Ms Bennett say that she got married when she was 17? This document says they were unmarried.

Why-Nut - you've done an amazing bit of research in all matters surrounding the Ramsey case. What do you think this means? Is there more?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice