Connection - Susan Bennett (aka jameson) & Kostanick

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You must have some good eyes to read that, Jayelles. I can hardly make out the signatures. What's up with that?

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

ROFL! WY. Poor sowel!

Here's a wee tip. Place your mouse over the graphic and after a few seconds, a little icon should appear in the right hand bottom corner. If you click on it, the graphic will enlarge enough for you to read!

3. Watching You

Aha!!!! Thanks, Jayelles.

That document doesn't make any sense. It says, "We, blah, blah and blah, blah, HUSBAND AND WIFE.... BEING UNMARRIED..."

Huh?

4. Elle

Elle Member

I did see the form stating they were unmarried. Where is all of this leading Why_Nut?

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It looks like the "un" is "x"ed out to me.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

That's what it looks like to me, too. It's just not very dark.

7. Watching You

Ahhhh, good sleuthing, JC. I think you are right.

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Me too JC...I think it is more than likely a standard form, they either leave the "un" or X it out depending on the situation of the buyers.

9. Jayelles

Could be. In scotland there is a "common law marriage" whereby a couple can call themselves husband and wife without getting married so it didn't seem particularly odd to me to think I was seeing "husband and wife"/"unmarried".

Last month, some friends of ours whom everyone had thought had been married for decades suddenly revealed privately to us that they weren't actually married - but were about to tie the knot very secretly! Aware of getting older, they were afraid that if something happened to one of them, the other wouldn't have the legal rights of inheritance afforded to married couples. Boy were we surprised!

10. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, JC. You're right, the "un" is crossed out.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Here in Canada, you are considered living "common law" after six months together, and if you split, everything is divided 50/50 bar a personal iheritance, of a cottage, or a piece of land, being left by a parent.

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks so much to VP, Jayelles, Why_Nut and all for your hard work.

We FINALLY have the connection. We know now that Mrs. Ham, the same Mrs. Ham that has been involved with Susan Bennet and her family for years and years, is a very close neighbor of a Ramsey case player.

We have always known that Susan Bennet didn't just happen upon this case. Nothing is ever so simple with her.

There is a reason she came into play. IMO I think she was asked to come onto the Internet by the Ramseys and told to act like she just happened upon the case.

Little did they know what monster they had created.

13. Jayelles

I can't take any credit for this research. I'm still in a fog here. The Bennets sold a house to the Hams in 1989 and the Hams moved to...Boulder? Mrs Ham has the name Forman - same as Ramsey lawyers and she was a speech therapist. Did the Ramsey children have speech therapy? She also is active in campaigning/raising awareness for diabetes - Nedra was a diabetic wasn't she? Didn't she die from complications of diabetes?

Is it likely that the Bennetts and the Hams stayed in touch? I couldn't tell you the names of any of the people who bought our houses in the past. Could have at the time but not now.

I'm in a fog.

14. Tricia

Jayelles, I think it's less complicated than that. Quite simply actually.

The Hams and the Bennets were life long friends.

Mrs. Ham moved to Boulder and lived within walking distance, in fact was close neighbors with, a one Barbara Kostantic. Kostantic was not only a good Ramsey friend who believed in their total innocence but Kostantic was into the Internet.

A Ramsey close friend is a close neighbor of one of Susan Bennet's VERY CLOSE family friends, a close neighbor who believed in the Ramsey's innocence 100 percent, a close neighbor who knew and understook the Internet...what do you think happened?

I think the only logical explanation is Mrs. Ham and Mrs. Kostantic discussed the case, Mrs Ham brought up Susan Bennet aka Jameson. Mrs. Kostantic and Jameson got together to influence the world by way of the Internet.

Connect the dots. Very simple.

15. Elle

Elle Member

If this is the case, Tricia, then the Susan Stine story in the Ramsey's book, "Death of Innocence" is a pack of lies, where Susan Stine introduces the Ramseys to the Jameson web site, that she just happend to come across on the net, and later on a meeting between the Ramseys and Jameson in Atlanta.

I have always been suspicious about this story (?).

16. Tricia

Well Elle, the absolute truth is in the reseach. The research explains everything.

Remember Susan Bennet had inside information practically from day one. Even before Lou Smit came into the picture,. (Later Lou was caught leaking to Susan Bennet and was not even given a slap on the wrist.)

How else would Susan Bennet been able to know so much and come on so strong? By having a connection.

Mrs. Ham, the Bennet family's dear friend, someone who did business with Susan Bennet's father, the person who did business with Susan Bennet herself, just happens to live extremely close to one of the Ramsey's biggest supporters. A supporter who is Internet saavy when no one knew what was going on with the Internet.

It all makes perfect sense.

Susan Stine lying makes perfect sense too. She is the Ramsey pitbull. To be a Ramsey believer you must be a part of their web of lies.

17. Jayelles

If this is all true, then I would tend to think it might have been a little bit less of a conspiracy and a little bit more of a 'con'.

Lets assume Ham is a good friend of the Bennetts and was able to pass on inside info which she had obtained from Barbara Kostanick (I'm still trying to place her - what forums did she post on? - think it must have been before my time?). It makes sense that jameson had a contact for the information she posted in the early days. However, I would tend to think that the introductions happened exactly as described in DOI and that Ham and Bennett wouldn't want to expose Kostanick as the source of inside info lest she lose favour with the Ramseys. Remember that jameson was a stranger - why should they trust her? I imagine that it would be fairly easy for Kostanick to bring jameson to Susan Stine's attention if she was in with that crowd and then Stine could encourage a meeting.

OTOH, maybe the ramseys did have full knowledge but if Barbara Kostanick was going online and supporting them - and they knew her - why would they agree to let a complete stranger represent them? Especially such a dodgy one who was talking about shower visions and sex gloves etc?

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'm calling BINGO on that.

19. Jayelles

OK, I figured that Barbara Kostanick was the mother of JonBenet's friend Megan and the source of the "Secret Santa" visit. I seem to have missed some discussion though and would appreciate if someone could answer me:-

1. How do we know Kostanick and Ham knew each other?
    2. How do we know Bennett and Ham are "lifelong friends"? - ok so one bought a house from the other back in 1989 but is their actual proof that they knew each other before then - or that they kept in touch since? (I see where someone talks about them sharing an address and telephone number but did they do so at the same time?)

I've done a quick research of Barb Kostanick and she seems a pretty public-spirited kind of gal. She is involved in various committees and is quoted in various news papers on a variety of topics. In other words - she is clearly the kind of person who likes to get "involved".... I'm sure we all know the type!

For this reason, I now have grave doubts about the veracity of the secret santa story.

20. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Why, Oh Why?

Why, oh why, are we still talking about Jams? She lost all credibility, early on, at the old Boulder News Forum, when she introduced herself as a man who had lost his wife on the Audubon Highway in Germany.

She has become so obsessed with the Ramsey case that, in the words of one poster, long time ago, “I believe she is chained to her computer, 24/7, so afraid she will miss something.†(Paraphrasing, of course.)

In the annals of crime, Jams will go down as an ignominiously obsessive symbol of “yellow (internet) journalism,†at best, and as a felonious contributor of interfering with an ongoing criminal investigation at worst.

She has injected herself into just about every aspect of this case, continuously displaying various parts of her questionable persona, including enriching herself monetarily with the tabloids.

When all is said and done, she will be (IMHO) a convoluted footnote to the Ramsey case, but her infamous place will reside forever in “THE RAMSEY HALL OF SHAME.â€

If all reference to Jams were deleted from all aspects of this case, we would see the guilty parties in an unfettered light, sans all the hyperbolae.

For what it is worth, that is my “take†on Jams for the day. There is no speed limit on the Audubon, but the Swamp is mired down with an impassable wasteland of roads leading to nowhere.

Greenleaf

:leaf:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice