Court TV 4/21 - A Closer Look

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Why_Nut, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

The program is on, and the verdict is, yes, it is just a repurposed version of the ITV Tracey program.

Trivia fact number one: John San Agustin used to go by the name Juan San Agustin.

2. Why_Nut

Lou Smit makes an appearance, in old footage.

Nice try by Tracey to take credit for Keenan having taken over the case through his inference that his previous program aired a month before the takeover and therefore must have been responsible.

3. Why_Nut

And we have Helgoth, we have Helgoth.

So basically, JonBenet is strangled to death with a ligature, and blame is placed on a man who liked guns but did not shoot anyone to death, who strangled kittens with his bare hands but not with a ligature, and who wanted to know what it would be like to crack a human skull but never cracked the skulls of his convenient friends while he was shooting at them.

4. Why_Nut

I think it should to the eternal shame of the Ramseys that we have video footage of Helgoth playing with his girlfriend's daughter, rolling her around in a toy cart and playing with her and flying her through the air like any normal father would, while we do not have one single second of footage of John or Patsy Ramsey playing with JonBenet.

5. sue

sue Member

Very interesting point.

6. Why_Nut

Note to Michael Tracey: When a reference is made at some point to the vague concept of Helgoth dressing as a ninja just because he liked to wear black clothing (and by the way, Patsy also liked to wear black clothing, there are many pictures of her doing so, and John dressed all in black as part of a Halloween costume in 1996), you should never commit to video the picture of a literal ninja hovering outside Kenady's window, let alone walking into the night, presumably to kill a string of Boulder six-year-old girls.

Also note: In the police report of the incident involving the girl who was molested in the night, she described her attacker as wearing a baseball hat backwards. I have news for you, Tracey. No ninja wears a baseball hat.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

This is just too much. When is this going to end? Tracey is such a FRAUD yet he makes money on his crap.

I thought Court TV was better than this. I really did.

By the way, GREAT POINTS WHY_NUT. You have brought so many good points to FFJ. I really appreciate it.

8. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Throughout the day,

I sort of reminded myself to watch this program at 10PM. Well, I think I got sick all over again. This is a rehash of malarky from Tracey. I have to agree that I thought Courttv was better than this. The beginning of the program mentioned several "FACTS"......like a stun gun was used. OH I forget the rest. Is there anything we can do to send a message to Courttv to be ashamed of themselves for putting on this crap?

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Why_Nut/Tricia

You've seen the UK version. jameson says there was a "lot more" in this programme than in the UK version.

Did they take out the references to Mr X?

What was the "lot more" than was in THIS version? (Padding that ended up on the British cutting room floor?)

10. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

No reference to Mr. X except that they believe there was an accomplice. they must have realized that they could not get away with the lies and fraud of implicating Mr. X in the U.S.

Court TV should be ashamed of themselves. There were several outright lies in this program, just as there was in Tracey's fraudulant U.K. production. The editing was poor and they contridicted themselves several times in the narration.

1. They said that these "new" investigators were hired by the D.A. 's office. Absolutely no mention of Tom Bennett, instead they portray the 3 stooges or 4 I guess it is) as the "official" investigators. I hope Keenan and Bennett were watching and will issue a statement as they have in the past, disputing the fraud that Tracey has perpetarted.

2. They said the boot print matches Helgoth's boots, they showed a photo of the actual print and then another one and said it matched. Since the police have announced repeatedly that it did not match, this has got to be the news of the day! Since Tracey and his clowns have such a poor record of reporting the truth, I am hard pressed to believe any of this.

3 One thing which might be new, I am not sure, is that they stated there is DNA evidence in the Dance West attack. DUH.
    They implicate Helgoth and state they believe he had "an accomplice" but since neither DNA matches Helgoth, and the DNA from Jon Benet does not match the other attack, what is there now- 3 perpetrators in ninja suits preying on Boulder's children? They failed to point this out, and people who don't know the facts of the case might miss all of this.

4. Of course the stun gun is now a fact, according to this fraudulant production.

5. John Ramsey is still impoverished and cannot find employment and Patsy has no medical insurance. (this was from the U.K. fraud)

6. They did mention John ran for political office and almost won. They did not mention that impovershed John Ramsey paid in over $30,000 of his own money to run for political office.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2005
  11. Jayelles

Thanks Sabrina. Did you tape it? How long did it last?

It's encouraging at least to think we stopped them peddling the Mr X garbage again (did I say "peddling"? ROFL!).

I wonder if Fox might consider putting together a programme of superior factual integrity to this one?

12. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

My VCR is on the fitz and I could not tape it, but perhaps someone else did.

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Who said BPD put the Ramsey's thru Holy Hell? Someone on the payroll?

14. Jayelles

The "new investigators" (Ramsey PIs who haven't got access to the official files) have built much of their case on the testimony of one John Kenady - a convicted child molester and house burglar. It's only HIS word that Helgoth liked to strangle little kittens with his bare hands, that he wondered what it would be like to crack a human skull and that he was going to do a job that would net him $50,000.

Interesting that the RST are prepared to accept Kenady's word as gospel (ROFL).

I've been reading at CTV where a bunch of rather familiar sounding new hats have all posted to say how they now believe the parents are innocent as a result of this documentary. Seriously. None of this helps the parents' case one iota. I'd say the opposite. The RST have done more to damage the Ramseys' reputation than anything else.

I can't wait for jameson to publish her memoirs. She says Lin hasn't objected to her project and that he wishes her well. I was reminded of a conversation I had years ago when, as a foolhardy teenager, I was determined to buy an old wreck of a car. Others tried to reason with me but this car was a "bargain" and it looked pretty smart to me. Eventually, my father said "OK, go and buy it. I can't stop you. Good luck".

I guess I could say that my father didn't oppose my purchase (project) and that (technically) he wished me well.....

There's just something about jameson that makes me want to read between the lines of everything she says.

15. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't get Court TV and wouldn't have watched the crock if I did get it, but I have to say I have grown very disillusioned with Court TV. I expect more from a TV show that should strive for honesty and accuracy in its reporting. I think it started out that way, but over the years it has become more like an entertainment show. I still can't help but wonder if there was a clause in their settlement with the Ramseys whereby Court TV would air pro-Ramsey documentaries. If so, they really suck.

16. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I lost alot of respect for CTV when they aired the other Tracey crock right after the lawsuit settlement. It was SO obvious.

The choice to air the series "psychic detectives" also leaves alot to be desired.

Jayelles, you are right. They are taking Kenady's word. Not only does he have a criminal record with an assault on a child, but he also some sort of brain injury from an accident, and I believe is considered disabled.

Jameson publishing memoirs? I would not spend 5 cents on anything which would benefit her financially.

Oh, they played part of the 911 call. (not the end-- ha!) And some of the clips they showed of Patsy's interrogation , the flying flip comment. Actually, I think Patsy comes across looking pretty guilty!

17. Niner

Niner Active Member

Hey Sabrina - Jayelles is going to buy hir book, and we will be having a Book Share Thread here for that! So, you can save your 5 cents!!

My Huz taped the program for me last night, and I plan on watching it something this weekend when he is not around! He can't believe I'm still into this murder... :cool:

18. Jayelles

I'll only buy it if I can do so through Amazon or Barnes & Noble. I'm not sending jameson any cheques :) And I want to be able to write a review too ... Maybe put up a "companion" page if necessary.

19. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

When is someone is going to do some serious looking at the REAL KILLARS. You know the ones who lived in that house. I am totally sick of this smitty jerk.

20. sue

sue Member

Or Hi-Tec hiking boots.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice