Dan Abrams 7/17

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Thor, Jul 16, 2003.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

A friend told me Dan is devoting the hour to the Ramsey case tomorrow night on MSNBC, 8:00 CST. Please, god, I have had all I can take of Limp for the last week. You let me survive so far, I truly thought I was coming to see you after a possible stroke. Please do not allow him to be live with Dan tomorrow night.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

According to the wonderful Sabreena on Purg....are you ready Thor.....MICHAEL KANE IS GOING TO BE ON...

Yes thank you God.

Thank you.

Tricia

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Mike Kane?

You mean we get to hear the truth this time?:toast:

4. Thor

Thor Active Member

It's about damned time.

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Yeh, right

yesterday I called the cable company and told them when I start paying more for my cable than I do my gas bill, it's time to go back to the simpler things in life - like basic cable, LOL. The upper channels will be disconnected today, and hence, I will miss Michael Kane on Don Abrams. So, all you rich beeches will have to keep me informed, LOL.

I don't think Michael Kane thinks too highly of Lin Wood or the Ramseys - remember when he threatened to pack up and leave the "interviews" because Wood wouldn't let the Ramseys answer questions? Maybe he did walk out, I can't remember now.

Don't make me say it, folks, I mean it, you don't want to hear this. Okay. I tried. Michael Kane is from the east coast - Pennsylvania, I believe. New York and Pennsylvania - two states that take no prisoners - this ain't L.A., baby, and it ain't Dixie, either. A spade is called a spade around these woods, and Kane is from these general woods. Trust me when I say Kane isn't blind as to what has been going on. This promises to be a great show. Sniff, I wish I could see it.

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Oh fergawdsake, jameson

give it a break, would you already?

Jameson says about Lin Wood and the Dan Abrams show with Michael Kane:

"Watching? I would think he would - - and taping - - and taking notes."

I grow weary of blowholes incorporating intimidation tactics by remarks such as this one. Kane is a lawyer and a damn good one. Does jameson really think Kane is afraid of the big bad Woody's bin Limpy? Kane was right in the middle of the investigation. He knows what evidence was there. Wood, OTOH, should have NO ACCESS to any of the investigation that is going on right now (or before for that matter). After all, the Ramseys are not under investigation by Keenan's team, right? Then, how on earth would Wood know the evidence in this case? By all that is normal, he should NOT have had most of the evidence. But, somehow I suspect he's got all of it. There isn't anything normal about this case, is there.

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

WY, you are so right.

You never see Limp going after Cyril Wecht, Werner Spitz, or the other guys who have said outright that JonBenet was being molested by someone in her home.

Nor does he dare to take on Mike Kane.

Woody only takes on the big publishers who consider his nattering to be nuisance suits, quickly dispatched out of court. The price of doing business.

When is the last time Leroy actually walked into a court of law to carry forward a lawsuit to the actual trial stage?

He's scared witless of the Atlanta Constitution's legal team, and has been evading facing off with them in a courtroom for six years.

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Linn Wood most certainly has gone after all the above but apparently they don't care much

10. WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf Member

Suprise, suprise. suprise!

Well, golly, if that don't beat all!

I see Woody didn't waste any time getting his prize skank to spread his sorry excuse for not appearing with Kane.

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Re: WY, you are so right.

My Woody's Bin Limpy has NEVER taken a civil case to court...NEVER EVER, not in your wildest imagination has that ever happened...he is nothing more than an ambulance chaser...before he got involved with Richard Jewell he was a malpractice attorney...now he is an attorney for the damned or damned atorney...I can never remember which was that is supposed to be... just like he always talks about the Ramsey's winning lawsuits...BIG DIFFERENCE in settling a lawsuit and winning one. People settle so they won't get nickle'd and dime'd to death and have it go on for years...that does not a win make!!!

12. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Like this...........

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

OMG Free, you have captured it exactly!!!

14. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Wood refused an invitation to appear on Mr. Abrams show for one
    hour and discuss the case one on one with Michael Kane. He
    eventually refused on the grounds that he would not accept the
    condition he would not sue Kane for whatever he said. He
    "justified" this with the claim of responsibility to his clients
    to protect them from false accusations.

What better way to serve his clients and "prove" their innocence
    than to confront the accuser and refute the allegations head on?
    Mr. Wood has made it quite clear that he is not confident he can
    do this. Can he make it any more clear that he presumes to
    silence by threat of lawsuit rather than refute accusatory
    arguments. I'm waiting for him to explain how this serves his
    clients.

15. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Easy, why do you think Wood always settles rather than go into court? Think about it. He continually files multi-million dollar lawsuits but <b>always</b> settles out of court? Anyone with half a brain knows when you settle out of court it is for pennies on the dollar. Wood either doesn't know how to litigate or doesn't have confidence his abilities or his case or both. JMH&CPO

After watching Wood in action I sure as heck would never hire him because if I had a multi-million dollar action pending you can bet your boots that I am going to see it go to court - win, lose or draw. :cowboy:

16. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

J R:

"Easy, why do you think Wood always settles rather than go into
    court? "

You answered your own question. If Wood is unwilling to meet Kane
    one on one on tv, he sure as hell does not wish to meet him in
    court.

If Kane set the condition that Wood must agree that he wouldn't
    be sued, He was foolish. This gave Wood a back door way out
    although he doesn't look good doing it.

If two persons agree to public debate on an issue, for all
    practical purposes, each has already given up the right to sue.
    You can't agree to hear the other side of an issue, then tell the
    party he can't say it. Any attempt to sue under these conditions
    would be thrown out of court before the ink dries on the
    Complaint.

17. BobC

Kane would make an :(:(:( of that guy. Wood is ever so competent when he doesn't have to answer questions from anyone who knows the case--in other words he's great with monologues but so far I have yet to see any dialogues.

Guys I can't see this show so can someone post a transcript?

18. purr

purr Active Member

woody is so lame........

he is on the phone..........but did not appear on the show.

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

My new hero

Wendy Murphy for D.A.!

This one was worth watching - Kane needs to volunteer back at the old job like Smit is, He hasn't swayed one bit, Thank God!

Good night-
    RR

20. BobC

But I thought the evidence points "more towards an intruder."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice