Did Michael Tracey Create A Suspect In The JonBenet Ramsey Case?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Voyager, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Good one Cherokee! :)

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Entrapment

Here's perfect example of how Tracey sucked Karr in: (from the highlighted article)

In one e-mail exchange, Tracey wrote to Karr: "I did have one thought, spurred by your reference to Mike Sandrock. If I asked Mike for a copy of the photo he took of you and sent it to the Ramseys or other members of the family, would they recognize you?"

Karr's response indicated he was upset that Tracey might have a photograph of him.

"What?" Karr wrote. "I am in total shock that, in all this time that I have been talking to you, Sandrock has a photo of me. I once asked you if Sandrock would recognize me if he saw a photo of me, and you merely said yes. You NEVER said he HAD a photo of me. This changes everything. You have everything but my name and fingerprints. This comes as a major blow. Why did you not tell me this in the past?"

Sandrock said he never had such a photograph.

"No, I never gave him (Tracey) a photograph," he said. "I don't have one. I never had one. I thought I might have, and I didn't have it."

3. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Lurker, I believe Smit, Gray and St. Augustin were working over Tracey's shoulder constantly throughout this 4 year email exchange, telling Tracey what to ask next. Cultivating a suspect is what I call it.

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Deja,

Sure sounds like it. Setting up the next Bootman.

What charlatans!

5. VP

VP Member

Hold up!

Where is this quote from? This idicates that Karr has not met Sandrock. I'm sooooooooo confused. :404:

6. Elle

Elle Member

What highlighted article, Lurker? I posted somewhere before that I think Tracey was just playing Karr along, but now Deja has thrown more light upon this by mentioning Lou Smit and his gang. I never thought Lou Smit would have been in cahoots with Tracey, but I feel there had to be some conspiracy here, and who better than Lou Smit to be involved?

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

If you scroll down this thread, the article with this photo info in it is on this thread:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7245&page=3

But now I am also confused, as I realize that there is ANOTHER photo involved, the one with the kid who is SUPPOSED to be Karr that Tracey showed his JOURNALISM STUDENTS, and where did he get THAT picture over a year ago? His student was on TV last night talking about this picture...AND HENCE, the teddy bear issue that is too stupid for words started up.

So HOW did Tracey get THAT picture of Karr, as a CHILD, no less, if he didn't even know the man's name until this week?!

I thnk there are going to be a lot of drugs sold over this story before long.... :cold:

8. Elle

Elle Member

I'm, thinking we'll know a lot more by the middle of next week, KK. So much for us getting on with the Miller case. I still have to go there and read what you wrote. I had my son and his wife here from Australia. They just left yesterday ,and like everyone else here, I have got caught up in this John Mark Karr scenario. I will catch up, I promise. :)

I remember reading about him using the JonBenét Ramsey case, when teaching his students, KK. So he must have been given a photo by someone (?).

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, don't sweat the Miller thread right now. It'll be there when you get to it. I still have about 20 pages to finish it, but once this thing hit, I couldn't even get into the forum but hit or miss for the first two days. And now I can't even keep up with this.

I think that picture Tracey was showing his students was not Karr as a child, but the Nancy Kreb photo. People keep bringing up that Krebs photo of her with a teddy bear that the Child Sex Ring Gang never stopped flogging as proof SHE was telling the truth. NOW the teddy bear has been DRAFTED to fit KARR!

But Tracey could NOT have had a picture of Karr as a child, as he didn't even know his name, TRACEY SAID HIMSELF ON TV, until this week. It HAD to be the Krebs picture, and the former student just thought they were the same because Tracey talked about it so much, the student got that episoe of "ANY PERP WILL DO IN A PINCH" mixed up with Karr.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice