"DNA Clears Parents"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Bullcrap. The DNA under her fingernails was old and degraded and most certainly did not get there by her fighting for her life.

BTW, the DNA is so degraded, they couldn't tell if it came from a hippopotomus.

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Gotcha, Troll!

Now who was that swampster who always spelled "definitely" as "definately"?

Jayelles, you are our linguistic expert here. Does that look familiar?

3. Gossamer

Gossamer Banned

So when she was clawing at her neck trying to get the noose off, there is absolutley NO chance that she scraped against anything belonging to the killer.

Everything about this case is degraded.

4. Gossamer

Gossamer Banned

And your point is....

5. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

clawing

She wasn't clawing at the noose. There is no evidence she clawed at anything.
    If she had, there would be more DNA material there and it would be in better shape. There are no claw marks on her neck. Only petechial hemorrhages. Allegedly her hands were tied.

Oh - if she were killed by a violent sociopath there would be more violence inflicted. She wouldn't be all tucked in with her blanket.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2005
  6. Watching You

There is absolutely no evidence she clawed at her neck - that's another jameson falsehood. The marks on her neck were not fingernail marks - they were petechia. There was no flesh under her fingernails.

I would be interested, though, in knowing what you think she may have scraped against belonging to the killer that would show her DNA.

7. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"Everything about this case is degraded."

Huh! According to Aunt Pam, that is. However, since Aunt Pam's infamous claims like yours on LKL many years ago, the RST one by one has now publicly proclaimed to the contrary that nothing is degraded such that it now PROVES the Ramseys' innocence! Going both ways seems to be THE tack of the pro-Ramseys.

According to Cellmark, the fingernail DNA contained two separate donors. One was JB and the other was too degraded to match anything or anyone.

According to LaBerge, THE Denver CBI chemist, the speck of DNA found mixed with JB's blood on the panties is too insufficient to derive enough markers to match it to anyone. That is why CODIS came up with no match.

The fibers from John's Israeli sweater found on JB's crotch were not degraded at all. The fibers found entwined in the "garotte," the paint tray and the duct tape matching Patsy's sweater jacket were not degraded at all.

Unless you are claiming that Cellmark and CBI are as incompetent as you claim the BPD is, Gossamer, please inform us what OTHER forensic evidence is "degraded" and upon what expert opinion you base that conclusion.

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I'd say there was definAtely something "FISHy" about our new friend ;-) Perhaps someone's idea of SLAPstick comedy?

9. Watching You

Please don't tell me that, Jayelles. I'll have to Slap myself upside the head until I'm as loose as a Fish if what you say is true. Oh, woe unto that one. Tricia, sometimes you ask too much. :fishslap:

10. Tez

Tez Member

Lurker, I did not know this. Huckabee has lost the little respect that I may have had for him. I need to go barf.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice