DOI Discussion

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, May 13, 2005.

1. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

You guys are doing a great job here on this thread,

keep it up. I have just an observation and a question. The question first...Isn't there somewhere noted that the head wound was sort of a surprise at autposy? I guess I mean that they were surprised at the size of the hole in her cracked skull and the damage caused there as there was no visible blood from that wound as the scalp was still intact. The surprise is wht I'm getting at. Am I correct here?

And the observation is this...Since the Ramseys lived there in the house they really didn't have to be careful with anything they used or did because their fingerprints would be all over the place anyway. So maybe the police didn't take things as seriously either becaue of having their fingerprints all over the place. And since there are no fingerprints or fibers belonging to unknowns anywhere that makes the intruder theory more ridiculous than ever esp since he would have to have been wearing winter type clothes (big and bulky).

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

It seems many in the family were "afraid" of John. He was not the nicest person to deal with according to the people who are willing to say. He had a nasty streak and John becoming "bonded" with anything or anyone is a far reach for me to believe. They didn't care for their dog, and there would be no reason to believe they would treat the cat and her kittens any differently. First, they dropped Jacques off at a neighbors, then the kittens at a neighbors, and we are supposed to believe that John is a warm and loving man? I think not

Plus, yet another great lesson to teach Burke. Get a dog, drop it off elsewhere, get a cat, have kittens, drop it off elsewhere. Your mother has cancer and your wife has cancer, but stay in Michigan while she's in Atlanta.

Yep, they are really teaching Burke responsibility for those one is supposed to love;teaching him how to care for and bond with other living beings. Not gonna happen. What a shame!

Edited to add: If John was so "bonded" with the cat, why would she say he was not about to volunteer? Creepy

3. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Yes, in Steve Thomas' book (paperback)it is on page 47:
    "So the viewer at the autopsy were astonished when Meyer peeled back the scalp and discovered that the entire upper right side of her skull had been crushed by some enormous blow that left a well-defined rectangular pattern"

And yes again at pages 21:
    "By 6.45 two victim advocates from the police department had arrived, and the population inside the house continued to swell. Five minutes later, as a crime scene tech dusted for fingerprints, on of the advocates followed along, tidying up with a spray cleaner and a cloth"

Also is mentioned that there was a ten days search of the house after the Ramsey's had left.

4. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Yeah that lovely close family, right word indeed creepy!

5. Elle

Elle Member

How right you are, Zoomama when you posted the following:

However, they did take great care when it came to wiping the last person's prints off the flashlight. Why would anyone bother to do this, if they had used it for innocent means?

6. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

From Chapter 2 part 5-
    What I think is odd is that John makes no mention of Officer French trying to talk to Burke to ask him if he saw or heard anything before he was whisked away. Then again, that's probably par for the course for the Ramseys.

-Tea

p.s. How do you get that accent mark over JonBenet's name?

7. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Tea on a desktop or tower pc you hold down the alt key while typing on the number pad 130 that will give a an é.

However on notebooks and laptops is can work different, like on my notebook I have to press the Alt Gr key together with the normal e key.

8. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Thanks, Sylvia! :)

From Chapter 3 part 3
    Very good point, Sylvia. Speaking from my own personal experience, I remember many years ago when I received the word that my maternal grandmother had died. I was like, "No! Not Grandma!" So, I myself went through a period of disbelief when I found out a loved one was dead.

-Tea

9. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

I know I had the same experience when my brother had died, even though I knew he would die and I was only 12-years-old at that time. Lateron in life had similar experiences concerning people I loved.

Updated to chapter 6 http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?p=85022#post85022

When chapter 7 will be ready, don't ask me I have to do that one from scratch, nothing left of it. So I will have to reconstruct it.

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Sylvia every time I hear this statement from Patsy it's sounds as phony as a three dollar bill! The way she drops her eyes and voice and can barely choke out the last 4 words.

11. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Dear Sylvia,

Others have told you this but I need to publicly say how truly incredibile you are.

Your analysis is not only amazing but really brings out, in plain and simple black and white, just how ridiculous the Ramsey's story is.

The time and energy spent on putting this all together must be mind boggling.

I know I speak for everyone by saying THANK YOU and JOB WELL DONE.

YOU ROCK!

Tricia

12. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Of course you do, Show :D the woman is a phony! So what do you expect :nyah:

13. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Well Tricia, you're doing a hell of a job too, if I may say so. Keeping this case alive. I guess each works on their own way and with the means they got.

Yes, it takes a lot of time reading, seeking, comparing books and transcripts. In addition, the writing part is not that easy as well, since English is not my first, but second language.

BTW job isn’t done yet, you just got 6 out of the 35 chapters.......so plenty to come.

Sylvia

Edited to add: And did you see what the others added to all? Incredible insights and information!

Last edited: May 19, 2005
  14. Show Me

I can't wait Sylvia.....and you are doing a excellent job translating into English.

:read:

15. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

From Chapter 4-
    Pot, kettle.
    Kettle, pot.

From Chapter 6 part 2-
    Her mention of Susan Smith really stands out in light that she brought up the possibility the killer could have been a woman... "I don't know if it's a he or a she. Susan Smith, a loving mother by all who knew her, murdered her children because they stood in the way of a relationship she wanted with her boyfriend.

And regarding the Ramseys only wanting LE around when it suits their purpose, does anyone remember what John said during his interview with reporter Carol McKinley which aired on the Fox News Channel in April 2000? He said that he wanted a law passed that would make the murder of a child under the age of 12 to be made a federal offense. Guess how old Burke was then? He was 13. They didn't want him included. Hmmm....

-Tea

16. Show Me

Tea the comparison to OJ and Smith, both GUILTY, stood out with me also!! Patsy compared her 'innocence' to OJ and Susan.

17. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Sylvia and Show me,

Sylvia, thank you for all your time and efforts in posting all of this AND IN ENGLISH no less. You are remarkable.

And Show Me your quote of Patsy saying to keepy your babies close etc. How do you think she can reconcil keeping her other "baby" Burke close when she practically shoved him out the door that very morning. Isn't she simply wonderful and full of good advice! Not. When I think about it I really can't understand how she can pretend to be innocent and make some of the statements she has made. Who is she fooling besides herself?

18. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

From Chapter 6 part 3-

It is very odd that the Ramseys would bring this up as having said it in the Jan 1, 1997 interview when it isn't even in the transcript- http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/01011997ramseysoncnn.htm
    Then again, it may be a clue.

Speaking of the "daddy's girl" remark, in August 1996, JonBenet was entered in the Sunburst USA International beauty pageant. It had a questionnaire which asked "Who's the person you admire the most?" to which Patsy responded for JonBenet "My daddy is the nicest guy in the world" A more appropriate response would have been "My daddy is the nicest daddy" or "My daddy is the nicest man". Very freaky.

-Tea

19. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

She isn't fooling me, everything is so transparent. I can't believe anyone with a commom sence could be fooled by that fake woman. To me she is a total fake, nothing about her is real: too much drama queen performances.

20. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Sorry Show, it's taking a bit longer chapter 7 :( I have been ill for a couple of days and am now back to writing again. Am about half way throught chapter 7.

Uhum, just finished it Show, updated the pages with chapter 7 now.

Last edited: May 23, 2005
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice