Evidence of....... Evidence suggestive of.....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by sue, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Elle

Elle Member

We have to admit Paradox is different, but nevertheless very interesting. I think he's right when it comes to the Prime of Miss Jean Brodie association with Patsy. No one else can claim that one.

Delmar England is another person who spotted the fake garrote.

What can we claim? Absolutely nothing but sitting here posting. :)

All kidding aside, I think you're all damn good, so there!

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

What matters is that we are all on the same team and all of these little side issues might be distracting everyone from noticing how nice our place is looking since our Marvelous Mods started picking up after us!

:gomods:

3. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Yep...couldn't agree with you more Rat. Moab and Chero are doing a wonderful job and this place looks really spiffy. We need to get the wench to get her sewing machine out and whip up some new tartan curtains she'll be apples!

4. rashomon

rashomon Member

Paradox is certainly very interesting from a psychological point of view. :)
    I have read the book but saw no real connection, especially none to Sandy Stranger. Also, Paradox's sacrifice theory doesn't mesh with the Prime of Miss Jean Brodie theory. But this is jmpo.
    Imo Paradox and Delmar England (EasyWriter on FFJ) are on opposite ends of the spectrum. Paradox's approach to this case is very speculative, whereas Delmar England's approach is strictly analytical and cognitive as well as technical regarding ropes and knots, the physics of head blow force, etc.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2008
  5. Elle

Elle Member

Without a doubt Delmar England knew at first glance the garrote was a fake, and it wasn't an intruder who was responsible for JonBenét Ramsey's death.

I don't see the connection with Sandy Stranger either, rashamon, but I don't think his other comments can be totally ignored. Patsy was intrigued by The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie.

A recap of part of your discussion with Paradox. I did not enter into it deeply like you, but I found it very interesting.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8032&page=10&pp=12

I would get tied in knots discussing this with Paradox. This was why I enjoyed reading your discussions. I don't agree with the sacrifice theory either, but it's amazing how some things jump out at me from someone else's theory which may be totally different from everything else I've read.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Me, too, JoeJame. I finally went to the doc Friday so I wouldn't end up in the hospital this weekend. I hate the hospital. But the Doc fixed me up with some meds...NO, they don't make me drowsy, in fact, he took those away from me. Still sick, but improving. Friday I was looking at a funeral late this week. cough cough wheeze wheeze sniff sneeze

Oh, did you get conjunctivitus, JoeJ? That's what finally sent me to the doc. I looked in the mirror and my eyes had swollen up and were red and blood shot, itching...gross! I looked like a pyrate from the Black Pearl--before they returned the gold! :fight:

PS Moab, I think the edit button must disappear when the 5 hours is up. Y'all changed the timer and I just never noticed it until the other day, I guess. I can see and use it on this post, but the earlier post where I could see it, now it's not there.

7. Elle

Elle Member

I'm going through exactly the same deal, KK. No edit button for previous posts, but I was blaming this on having my computer wiped clean because of a trojan virus (?).

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I was reading at WS after the forums came back up and someone there has mentioned it as well, so I don't think that is it.

I have changed the timer many times over the last several years and no one has mentioned missing an "edit" button before...I would be surprised if that were it. Also, with Vbulletin software you should only get a message saying you have exceeded the amount of time allowed for editing...the button should still be there...ergo...if it were no longer there, there would be no need for the message to display after the attempt to edit, eh?

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, the edit button on yesterday's post is gone now, as well.

Would someone besides Elle and me please look at your posts and see if you have an edit button on one that is past 5 hours old? If you do, would you click on that and see if you get the "edit" message telling you time is up? Please? With sugar on it?

10. heymom

heymom Member

I don't have any edit buttons on my posts over 5 hours old.

:computer:

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

The entire forum has been gone for me the past few days, koldkase. I'm glad it's back this morning!

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

ps

The edit button isn't there on a past post I made on Jan 3. :eye:

13. RiverRat

Oh no.......this is what happens at Tricia's other forum and it bugs me, because I've been known to take days, maybe even months to find a typo in my post!

14. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, well, RR, we'll overlook your boo-boos! At least, I will, if you will overlook my useless comments! :shutup:

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Check now ladies and see if your edit button has returned.

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Mine has. :)

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

kewl!

18. heymom

heymom Member

Mine, too! Thanks, Moab. I feel better.

19. RiverRat

Ummmmmmm, never seen one of those posts from you, Girlfriend!

20. Elle

Elle Member

The edit button is still not appearing on old posts, for me, KK, but it's present on this post. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice