Evidence of....... Evidence suggestive of.....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by sue, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Little

Little Member

I really hope that more people will come forward now Elle. Enough time has passed.

Little

2. AMES

AMES Member

I remember reading about Holly Smith finding those soiled panties that were in a drawer, awhile back. I thought that was of some very important significance....but apparently the people that count didn't think so. You are right...its a sad state of affairs.

3. Elle

Elle Member

I remember something about a soiled pair being on the floor. What bothered me about that at the time, Ames, was, why didn't Patsy Ramsey lift those up and put them in the laundry bin. What was her reason for leaving them on the floor like that. Were the cops supposed to think they were taken off by someone else - the famous intruder maybe?

4. AMES

AMES Member

The ones that you are talking about were inside of some pants that JB had worn and just stepped out of, and left on the floor. IMO.. Patsy was just a very messy housekeeper. (That is a good thought though....about Patsy wanting the cops to think that they were taken off by someone else. Maybe she wanted them to think that the INVISIBLE intruder took off JB pants too, WHO knows what was going through crazy Patsy's mind.)

5. rashomon

rashomon Member

In which autopsy picture and where exactly can you see a perpendicular mark for hanging on JonBenet?

6. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for finding this information KK. I missed this post! Sorry about that! I find it very interesting. Maybe Fedorax is still posting out there under another hat(?). It is frustrating when we come across someone who has been closer to this case than any of us could hope to be, and we wait in anticipation for some truth relating to this horrific death of JonBenét Ramsey, and we are left high and dry with nothing to go on at all. Just like the PI Francesco Marco telling us little Maddie McCann would be home for Christmas. Infuriating.

I wonder just how many others there are out there keeping their mouth shut for all the reasons you have mentioned above (?).

7. rashomon

rashomon Member

Thanks so much KK for finding the specific post.
    FedoraX wrote over 1200 posts here on FFJ, but only 500 are listed in the "Find all posts by" section. I'm currently going through those she wrote about the JBR case.
    FedX seems to be very convinced of herself and her take on the case, but imo no doubt she knew what she was talking about. Her very informative posts speak of razor-sharp intellect. A fascinating read.

If she sad LE had additional information re possible chronic sexual abuse, it can't just be shrugged off imo.
    In 1994 she left in a huff over a disagreement with others as to how 'serious' this board should be. She wanted to lecture other people about their allegedly too frivolous and unserious posts (disregarding the fact that she herself had written such posts also!), and this did not sit well with some posters who then in return tried to take her down a peg. She didn't like that and left.

Maybe it was these things FedoraX had in mind when she wrote that there is far more evidence of previous sexual abuse than what was written in the autopsy report. And maybe people like Holly Smith were pulled off the investigation to prevent them from digging deeper into things?
    Why was there a reluctance to even consider the issue of sexual abuse?
    This reluctance btw can also be felt in Steve Thomas' book. ST totally gave John Ramsey a pass, despite the fact that fibers from his shirt were found in the crotch area of JonBenet underwear.
    It is possible that this underwear had not yet been tested by the time he wrote his book, but if confronted with this evidence today, would ST still think John Ramsey was completely innnocent?

8. heymom

heymom Member

Rashomon, I agree that all signs point to sexual abuse of JonBenet, and the evidence gathered says that John Ramsey did something to JonBenet the night she died. Whether he cleaned up her body after she was dead, helped stage the scene by using the paintbrush, or abused her before the fatal skull fracture happened, we may never know. But my belief is that John could have been molesting and sexualizing JonBenet.

And Steve Thomas stayed carefully away from that subject, when he stated what he thought happened that night, didn't he? Hmmmmmm....

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Rash, do you mean 2004? FFJ didn't exist in 1994.

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Rashomon, my dear, my fellow poster...you are editorializing. FedoraX is still a well respected poster on this forum, she didn't leave in a huff, and she was on here reading last week. You may think what you wish from all of the back posts you are reading, but please be careful what you say about another poster and forum member. You obviously weren't here at the time, and you are only gleaning bits and pieces from the posts, there is no way you could get the whole picture. Thanks!

You are, however, welcome to read and digest some of her brilliant posts!

11. rashomon

rashomon Member

Lol, Chero, yes, I meant to write 2004 of course. :shamed:

That's what im getting from typing numbers when it's waaay past bed time here in Germany. :D :bed:

12. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I understand as I've done the same thing myself many times. ;)

13. Elle

Elle Member

That's good to know Fedorax is still reading here, Moab. I hope she comes back.

14. rashomon

rashomon Member

Sorry about having drawn the wrong conclusion, Moab. My apologies.
    From FedoraX's last post on the JBR forum in March 2004:
    I concluded that she left the board. I wanted to PM her but thought it was probably no use because she is no longer here.

I'm trying not to glean merely bits and pieces from the posts, but to get the whole picture, which his why I have started going through the posts, which are brilliant indeed, giving a lot of food for thought.
    If it is true that LE had evidence of previous sexual abuse which has never come to light, then maybe something far more sinister happened in the Ramsey home on that night than a mere bedwetting accident ...

15. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Don't talk down to me. Remember I'm ME.

16. rashomon

rashomon Member

I'm not talking down to you - I'm trying to get specific info from you.
    You wrote:
    There exist several autopsy pictures of JonBenet - so in which can you see a mark for hanging and exactly where is that mark?

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Not to worry..we are ok! Keep reading and keep up the great posts!

18. Paradox

On the neck.

19. Elle

Elle Member

HEY YOU! ARE YOU "ME?" A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO "YOU, ME" :)

20. Paradox

No ... I'm not you .

I'm ME. Good God.

Happy NY anyway, you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice