Evidence of....... Evidence suggestive of.....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by sue, Apr 28, 2005.

1. JoeJame

JoeJame member

With all the recent discussion....I wonder if Patsy knew John was molesting JonBenet and allowed it. I know that does sound distorted but what if that were the case? He was molesting her that night and by accident, strangled her...causing her to convulse hence the hit on the head, the staging began. ??
    Just throwing that out there. Patsy did have ovarian cancer and I'm sure not really sexual when the abuse could have started. What about Nedra's comment of Jonbenet only having been a little molested? Maybe he never penetrated her with his penis???
    I was reading earlier at Websleuths about John making a comment about several people there at 3 a.m. Is it possible players from Lockheed Martin were there then? And why did the FBI not take the case in the beginning? Is it possible many in high positions are guilty of this type of behavior and to let the cat out of the bag so to speak could have caused a big time ruckus?

2. JoeJame

JoeJame member

3. rashomon

rashomon Member

Front of the neck or back of the neck?
    Front center or back center, front right or front left or, back right or back left?
    I can't see a hangining mark anywhere in the autopsy photos, and it would interest me what exactly you "see".

Could you post a link to this specific picure? TIA.

4. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

I see dead people.

5. rashomon

rashomon Member

Yes, people in autopsy pictures are usually dead. I realize that.
    Is there a reason why you don't point out where exactly on her neck you can see this mark?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2008
  6. AMES

AMES Member

Rash, I thought your question made perfect sense...and didn't see it as talking down to Paradox...you simply asked a question, and it was one that I was wondering myself.

7. AMES

AMES Member

LOL, yeah usually.

8. heymom

heymom Member

Paradox seems to be a little more difficult than usual right now. Kind of yanking your chain maybe.

:pills:

9. rashomon

rashomon Member

Nedra Paugh made this comment when giving an impromptu interview from her home for the Geraldo Rivera daytime TV show. (PMPT paperback, p. 512/513):
    It seems Nedra was referring to what had happened on actual night of JonBenet's death, and not to chronic molestation.

But I wouldn't put it past John Ramsey to have been JonBenet's chronic sexual abuser. He's a dark horse really, the type of person who keeps a lot inside. Neither he nor Patsy have ever been psychologically evaluated, so we know very little of their inner life.
    While the forensic findings were not conclusive enough to establish sexual abuse, it couldn't be ruled out either.
    And there do indeed exist women who 'look the other way' when their daughter is being molested by their spouse or partner. But hard to tell if Patsy belonged to that group. I see her more as someone who, on catching John molesting JonBenet, would snap and lose it, yanking JonBenet away from him in fury, and, either accidentally or on purpose, might have slammed her against the wall.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2008
  10. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, Patsy had her own purposes for JonBenet, and she might have reacted like a little girl whose big brother plays with her baby doll - "THAT'S MINE!" possessively, not truly reacting to the molestation but more to the idea of someone having control of HER possession.

JonBenet fits the profile of a little girl who was being molested. The bedwetting and soiling, and the appearance of having been sexualized, with all those trappings (makeup, seductive clothing, posing in provocative ways, etc.).

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, if we're going to get into smackdown mode, I'm a bit surprised that Fedorax is being defended as a current member who is active. She hasn't posted in years. YEARS. How are we supposed to know she "didn't quit" when she herself implied rather obviously she did?

You didn't jump to anything, Rashomon. I clearly stated she quit. I think. I thought she did. If she's reading and not posting, why can't SHE set the record straight?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2008
  12. AMES

AMES Member

Rash...thanks for posting Nedra's molestation comment. I have read over and over again, that Nedra said that JB was "molested just a little bit"...or that she said that JB "was a little bit molested".....which didn't make any sense. That's like being...just a little bit pregnant. Anyway...thanks for clarifying. It all makes sense now...

13. rashomon

rashomon Member

Yeah, yanking my chain - that's probably it. :)
    Perhaps he wanted to start the new year really, really 'paradoxical', and is sitting there laughing himself sick when he sees other posters chasing after those nonexisting 'hanging marks'. :D

14. JoeJame

JoeJame member

Yes, thank you Rash for clearing up about what Nedra said. :)
    I didn't realize it was in that kind of context.

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I was going to edit my post, and I no longer have an edit button. On all threads, nobody has an edit button that I can see. Moab said that she has edit buttons and mine shows up when she views the thread, so she doesn't know what happened.

Anyone else having this problem?

Edited to add: Oh my gosh. Now I HAVE an edit button on THIS POST, just no others. This is strange.

16. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

KK - Fed was last around here when Karr hit town, but I believe that she is content reading when she can now. But, she didn't quit.

17. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

"Chain, chain, chain, ... chain of fools." - Aretha.

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Strange indeed! Lay off the cold medicine!
    :floor:

19. JoeJame

JoeJame member

cold medicine sux......it makes you drowsy, out of it and just plain loony....!!! LOL....
    I've had a cold for 2 weeks now, can't shake it.

20. rashomon

rashomon Member

LOL - this has always been one of my favorite songs! Why didn't I think of that song earlier? It would have been the clue to all this! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice