Exodus as DA Mary Lacy backs outsider as successor

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Oct 25, 2007.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Mr. Garnett is far from being some real estate attorney as he is a shareholder in one of the largest lobbyist firms in our nation.

http://www.bhfs.com/

2. RiverRat

Found this picture of two out of three departing employees, and when I clicked on it to save it, "sexteam" is how it was labeled. This is from the DA's web-site....

Sex Assault/Domestic Violence Team Members: (from left) Deputy District Attorneys Tim Johnson, Rob Shapiro, Kari Quevli; not pictured: Chief Deputy Ingrid Bakke.

Attached Files:

3. RiverRat

FYI - keep checking the comments below the article first referenced in this thread. KK is there in the middle of Boulder and I hope that she is just getting warmed up! LOL - even Candy is there singing the praises of.......

Steve Thomas.

::shocked2

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

As KK said, Business as usual in Boulder...nothing will change. It will continue on as the Hunter/Lazy/Nextwellconnectedlawyer legacy.

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Stan Garnett.

If he's willing to accept Mary Lacy's endorsement, then he obviously doesn't have a clue how laughable that recommendation is.

Attached Files:

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

But if he's reading the "comments" section of the Daily Camera page we're rioting on, he's finding out.... :highfive:

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I am totally shocked that Lin Wood's name isn't on that list.

8. Cherokee

I saw where someone using Stan Garnett's name had made a post. If it truly is him reading the comments, he's definitely getting an earful. Riot on!

9. RiverRat

Good point. Make that - Great Point. Maybe defending Howard is more time consuming and not as profitable? Or maybe he is waiting for the politician wannabe John Ramsey to officially run for DA since he has apparently held that position for almost eleven years now?!

RR

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Isn't that the truth!

11. Cherokee

Talk about your GREAT points!

Actually, I think the strings go back farther than John Ramsey. Hal Haddon & company uses the Boulder DA's office to make sure his clients go unprosecuted. Put in a weak, incompetent DA who has ties to you, and you've basically conquered the system. Your clients get off, you get tons of money and power, and you still have the appearance of a justice system. The corruption in Boulder isn't just skin deep.

12. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Love it!!

13. Little

Little Member

Oh my gosh RR, that has the be the best quote of the year!!

Little

14. RiverRat

Just a little something that I had noticed and it is great knowing that I am not the only one wondering! It would only be fair though.....poor Michigan did nothing to deserve his residency and almost representation, whereas Boulder deserves nothing less than to have to look at John Ramsey everyday to remind them of what they have done. :unreal:

15. heymom

heymom Member

Boulder County is my home. I received my undergraduate and law degree from CU Boulder and raised my family here. Please learn more about me and my positions as described in the web site. I look forward to talking with you as my campaign progresses. Together we can work to ensure a safe, secure Boulder County.

Especially since we prosecute bicycle thieves!

No changes on the way, then. SNAFU.

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

It will be quite the quandry for Boulder if anyone kidnaps a child while on a stolen bike.

What to do...what to do....what to do.......

What a dilemma!

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, that might put their little brains to the test, you're right.

But I have faith they'd come up with a solution: life for stealing the bike, Keys to the City for the child kidnapping.

18. Cherokee

Don't forget about the ticker-tape parade. No wait, that's for child murder, preferably your own.

19. RiverRat

Tough on Crime!

For Boulder, that is..........

Attached Files:

20. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Let's see now...

If you write a bad check in Boulder, Beware! You will be prosecuted!

H O W E V E R,

If you abuse or murder a child in Boulder

(and you are rich)

You will..

be

exonerated before

you

are

charged!

I am not smart enough to make this up!
    Help, help, Woody is coming out of the woodwork, labeling us "trailer trash" again. He is sharpening his pencil, ready to initiate law suits against anyone who yells "foul," at the D.A.'s conduct. Woe is me.
    GLThanks, River Rat, for the skinny...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice