Exposing Ramsey Spin Team games and dishonesty

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jul 30, 2008.

1. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

Shill

Tiere is only so far a idiot should be able to push things. Now Shill has called our Sboyd a Lesbian in one post and merely gay in others. What if her son were to read that. U can tell you what it has done to my sons to read some of his garagge and they are 39 and 37. I wont divulge the effort it has taken me to keep them from well I best not say. Anyway would any of you please that could would you please find a way to stop this jerk.. He now is saying I am fine again and that ll my typos are gone. As iff and and you all know that as you live with them. I do try my best. Well I just wanted you to know that I dont know if I am near cray or what I am thinking I cant take much more and there is no reason for S Boyd to have to take anything because she has tried to defend me. Maybe it is time for me to make the battle legal but I was told this Nut was not stable . I dont want to answer the door one day and there he is. I cannot defend myself then.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

FWIW, I don't think he's unstable - just warped and I suspect he has a lot of personal demons. In fact, NP wrote a post which I think may not be far off the truth.

3. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

What is sad is he is sick-o. Now he claims he made a lot of error writing the ransome note. As if.... We are consulting a friend of our on how to proceed llegally . At this juncture what else is left. If this is not cyberharassment there is no such thing.

4. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

Shukk went to far this time....

It kills me to write this letter but Shill said he was only miles from my house today . He said he knows where I live. I am an invalid and no real way of protecting myselfl I called my son he drove 80 mph to get to me on his motorcycle. I have to go through all the posts and get copies from day one first forum through out the reign of terro he has held over me for the last years. After that I will be gone from all the forms as the police officer is taking this very seriously from what I gave her today. She informed me that perhaps one percent act out on this insanity of cyber stalkin the other 99 are only terrorists. How does one determine if you are dealing with the one percent of the 99

I am to call the police at the slightest sound I am not to be alone and unprotected at all as I have no ability to defend myself . Basically I was hysterical till my son got here and till my husband got home. Which will be totaly irrelevatn once I have everything printed as the police compelled my husband to get off the forums . Please give me adequate time to get everything I need referenced and printed out for the police, then fair or not I cannot ask for my family to bear the tragedy if Shill made good his threat. I am so embarassed and humiliated. But I cannot be victimized any longer or I will have another bleed into the brain. I will write back when I have gathered what I need to file the report. Sadly CK PS the officer who saw us today said let the JonBenet thing go What can you do that all of law enforcement could not do. She said let me tell you something there is no reason for you to die at the hands of some nutcase. One of the killers is dead the other througn money and protection will never be charged. I about fell over. That validates everything we have said for years.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

The cops are right......but it will be sad to see you go.

6. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

You need to know that AndU is over with Detroit making a lauging stock of me and the terror that jerk has put me through It hit us last night .... he said Miles away right. What is in Denver right now The Democratic National Convention!! I am so scared. I am beggin you if anything happens to me Please do what you can to put this jerk put away. He is a known Bush Hater that makes him a Democrat I am NOT out of my mind I am terrified.

They said well how could he know your name How is there idenity theives they have their ways . I dont know All I know is I feel like a mouse and there is a giant cat with his fang teeth exposed!! Love CK

7. rashomon

rashomon Member

Don't worry, Coloradokares. Shill is a bluffer and also a coward. The little skank won't show up at your door. He is merely blowing smoke and derives a sick pleasure from terrifying others, and the more you get upset, the more he gets a 'kick' out of it.
    But from the legal point of view, what he is doing is of course cyber-stalking, which is a criminal offense.
    Your having called in the police will make Shill wet his pants, believe me.

8. Jayelles

Don't worry CK. Methinks Shill has no intentions of coming near you. He's a heartless bully who is pushing your buttons simply because he can. He's a great big bully and he sees you as easy prey. I've watched him on other forums and when a heavyweight squares up to him, he simply backs off. He hasn't grown up. He's a grown man who acts like a 10 year old. I'd be willing to bet that he probably chews gum and plays with a yo-yo. He is inadequate as an adult and men like that usually either hang out with women or with younger people socially. It's classic.

You are in Colorado aren't you? Shill lives in California. I very much doubt he knows where you stay unless you have registered at Sycamore because I have serious concerns about their privacy. We know Athena aupports Shill and his behaviour towards RDIs and fencesitters who don't like the Ramseys. We know that even as a Mod she supported the attacks on taylor when they thought taylor was me and exchanged pms with other members on the matter. However, I don't know if she'd go so far as to provide Shill will a member's personal data. I don't think you ever registered at Sycamore so I don't think there's an issue for you. Maybe it's me who should be getting extra security... OTOH, I doubt he has the maturity to be successful in business so I don't think he'll have a whole bunch of spare cash for whimsical flights to Colorado or the UK :) I understand Shill is already known to police. If he continues to threaten you (and yes, what he said would be construed as a threat given the history of your exchanges) the police will know where to find him.

YOu need to calm down CK. Ignore him. I assure you that works best. SHill is the type of bully who is seeking a reaction. Like a flasher or a heavy breather. His reward is your horror/terror at what he has said. You won't stop him by continuing to react. I know it's hard but you really need to start ignoring him completely. That will be no fun at all for him and he'll eventually go off and seek his jollies elsewhere.

A month or so ago, a man was imprisoned for the horrific torture and murder of a young girl in Aberdeen. He had been aided and abetted by two other girls and they were sentenced too. Sadly, some women are drawn to support abusive and perverted men. The rest of us can see him for what he is and his supporters are very much in a minority. Take comfort from that.

9. Jayelles

Did you join Sycamore?

Sadly, Andu is a hypocrite. She is supposed to be an upstanding member of the community and she is always preaching Christianity at people but she certainly doesn't behave like a Christian... Cruel comments under anonymous hats and supporting a man who openly abuses and taunts a disabled person? I wonder what her prayer group friends would think if they knew? It wouldn't even matter if CK was in full healty. No decent person would condone let alone support his behaviour towards another human being.

I think she cannot really believe in God if she behaves like this - either that or she must surely spend a lot of time praying for his forgiveness.

10. Jayelles

I understand he is known to police already Rashie. Perhaps a friendly visit from the local bobby might help cool his ardour. This abusive behaviour is almost certainly sexually motivated. "Normal" men don't behave in this way. I cannot think of another man on the forums who behaved in this way. I know some were little pests but never to the point of threatening and abusive. He deserves a special mention in the Sicko page of the Subculture archive.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Don't let him get away with it! I've known my share of brave people, CK. You're one of them.

12. Jayelles

Shill only has a handful of supporters and we know who they are. Big brave women who make anonymous posts on Topix ROFL. IMO "Bonnie" is one of LindaA, Zoey, Athena or Andu. We know these women are renowned for supporting the abusive Shill in his vilest of vile attacks against the Ramseys as well as other women including the obviously vulnerable CK.

There are precedents for prosecutions against cyberharassment - especially where the victim has been "vulnerable". Their support of Shill makes them complicit. Topix may be anonymous, but we know they will turn over IP information if subpoenaed. Proxy servers will also turn over IP information if subpoenaed. No-one is truly anonymous on the Internet.

13. sboyd

sboyd Member

Please don't give it a second thought Colorado. I sincerely mean that. Shill is nothing to me and anything he posts truly means absolutely NOTHING to me. I am ignoring him as I said I would.

It appears that the Shill fan club is coming out in droves and Bonnie is at the helm. Who is Bonnie? I can't tell anymore. They are all starting to sound alike. I did see that Athena has posted again towards Jayelles. Do they just make up things as they go along these people? Like attracts like, so I am not surprised that Sickamore has a huge number of "in need of medication immediately" posters.

Love,

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  14. Jayelles

Athena needs to get her facts straight. NOWHERE did I say that I was trying to find out who her employer is. I'm not remotely interested in Athena's personal life. However I AM interested in her abuse of her position of Moderator WHICH SHE HAS ADMITTED TO when she stated that she had told "Outside Looking In" that they thought taylor was me. I'm interested in that breach of privacy and how someone with access to my personal information saw fit to play vicious little games with that information on the Internet.

Athena started this and SHE is keeping it going not me.

Once again she has poked a stick in asking what I am hiding by not posting at Topix. I've been completely open and honest about what I am hiding - I am hiding my precise location in what is a small country to begin with. I have no desire to make myself vulnerable to psychos and weirdos like that crowd. I could use anonymising software like Athena and her troll friends but that isn't my style.

I don't use anonymous nics and I don't use anonymising software.

Athena is indignant that she should be suspected of other troll activity. I'd have thought that she'd studied enough true crime to know that known offenders are always automatic suspects for similar "crimes". It isn't as if she's not capable of it.

She has pushed her luck and her luck just ran out. I think I've been more than patient over her nonsense. I'll be lodging that complaint tomorrow.

ETA. Good Lord I just realised that she has actually had the AUDACITY to suggest that I am going to hack Sycamore's server. What a nerve! I said I would complain to Sycamore's host - the web space provider and I will do it through the appropriate channels - i.e. "report abuse or misuse". These cpmpanies take Privacy policies very seriously.

Athena's latest lies in aummary:-

1) That I intend to "hack" Sycamore's server
    2) That I am trying ton find out where she works
    3) That Solange is the only other nic she has used (she's clearly forgotten that she has even admitted to one other)

Are we talking "not terribly bright" or "pathological liar" here?

15. Jayelles

It beggars belief Solace. I'm beginning to think AThena is a pathological liar.

ETA:-

"Bonnie" posted:-

That means I hit the nail on the head ROFL! If I had been wrong, she would have had a quiet smile and said nought. I'm favouring LindaA at the moment but who really cares? Not me. If they want to go to Topix and post vitriol whilst hiding under anonymous hats that's up to them. Unlike Athena, they don't pretend to be Mrs Nice and Friendly to my face.

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Jayelles, could you please provide a link to the posts you mentioned in your above summary for forum documentation purposes? Thanks.

In addition, this is a request to ALL posters who discuss events or people at other forums - please provide a link to the conversation, or post, you are quoting or referencing. The link not only provides context; it is also documentation that can be used in any necessary investigation or resolution of claims.

Thank you.

17. Jayelles

Sure:-

Athena pokes her stick (again)

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T2HSV9463SUQKF7QF/p20#lastPost

Athena lies about the number of nics she has posted under:-

Athena admits to using a nic other than Solange:-

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TBRQVN448UBBHBIB3/p8

AThena accuses me of intending to hack Sycamore's server (that incidentally is libelous):-

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T2HSV9463SUQKF7QF/p20#lastPost

18. sboyd

sboyd Member

Jayelles,

These people just blindly post whatever comes into their peabrains in the hopes of scaring off. Apparently, it is working the opposite.

19. Jayelles

We know Mame can't stay away from here so...

I have to give Mame kudos for knocking the "Janet McReynolds is Louise Armstrong" myth in the head but sadly, she is still prone to opening her mouth and letting her belly rumble.

Nah, I don't have much time for forums at all these days. Mame might even have worked that out from the snide comment by LindaA about how LITTLE time I actually spent posting (she seemed to be implying that this gave me less member rights than others). I'm also kind of sorry for Mame for the fact that she couldn't figure out that my "odds" were facetious - even when I gave that "little" hint in clearly stating that they were.

??? Yeah. Just like the anonymous personal attacks that I've been RESPONDING to do.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T2HSV9463SUQKF7QF/p21#lastPost

ROFL. The reason I and others left Sycamore was because of the "little girl (and boy) gang attacks" which were killing the discussion there. Moderator Athena has even acknowledged that the reason poor taylor was being ganged up against was because she and her gang pals thought taylor was me! How they must have high fived each other when Athena started nitpicking at poor taylor in her capacity of Mod. Great sport eh? Many decent members left Sycamore for the same reasons as I did, many others simply don't post because of it. Some of these people have contacted me with their own stories and there is a common theme. The atmosphere there STINKS and when they're not enacting their little girl/boy gang attacks at Sycamoe, they are doing it at Topix UNDER ANONYMOUS HATS! Yes - big girls indeed! :floor:

I'm also not sure how my exposing a troll who launched an unprovoked attack on ME equates to my being "in a jealous rage". This is just a classic example of Mame's poor deductive reasoning skills. I think I was more than patient with Athena. I gave her several chances to back off before I produced the humilating proof of her duplicity and nasty games. Then again, as I have said before, Mame is probably the most unreliable and consistently incorrect[/quote] posters on the Ramsey forums. If I had a fiver for every time Mame has contradicted/argued against documented facts with pure fiction, I'd be pretty flush. However, I don't have time for anyone who continually opens their mouth and lets their belly rumble and claims it as gospel truth.

Mame must think readers are really stupid. I've observed that there are usually about 9 guest readers for every member - sometimes more. Whilst I'm sure there will be some people who accept what they read at face value without checking whether it resembles fact or not, I know for certain that others do check the facts and they see the liars and spinners for what they are.

Then again Mame is hardly going to criticise her buddy for playing troll games since we know she does it herself. Remember she joined Purgatory under the Maddie hat and trolled after other posters there - hurling insults and denying Maddie was Mame. Then she tripped herself up (dishonest people usually do) and had to admit that Maddie was indeed Mame. More lies followed as she attempted to justify her game (common theme there too).

Readers take note - these people who lie and spin and play troll games on the Internet are invariably Ramsey supporters. We even know that some of the worst so called "BORG" activity was perpetrated by the IDIs in their efforts to discredit RDIs.

20. Jayelles

Mame's hat game

Maddie denies she is Mame

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PurgatoryII/messages?msg=1670.106

Maddie talks about Mame

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PurgatoryII/messages?msg=1681.105

Tricia replies to Maddie

Maddie has "class" (not saying which class...)...

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PurgatoryII/messages?msg=1681.257

Maddie denies she is Mame

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PurgatoryII/messages?msg=1681.277

Maddie not Mame

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PurgatoryII/messages?msg=1775.141

I just like this one :)

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PurgatoryII/messages?msg=1716.395

Maddie says Mame has never lied :floor:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PurgatoryII/messages?msg=1903.25

Maddie talks about Mame

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PurgatoryII/messages?msg=1903.36

Maddie asks for examples of Mame's lying

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PurgatoryII/messages?msg=1903.37

Maddie refers to Mame

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PurgatoryII/messages?msg=1903.45

Maddie insults Blabby (who was on to her from the start) - Familiar?

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PurgatoryII/messages?msg=1903.50

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice