Exposing Ramsey Spin Team games and dishonesty

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Part II

Woops... Maddie inadvertantly admits to being Mame...

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PurgatoryII/messages?msg=1903.76

And the spin begins...

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PurgatoryII/messages?msg=1903.92

(I think most people will understand the difference between "refused to tell" and "blatantly denied" ANother classica example of :rst:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  2. Jayelles

Mame's logic (or RR at her finest)

RiverRat adds a comment

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PurgatoryII/messages?msg=1903.105

Which Mame managed to twist into

(Note too the common theme of accusing others of being jealous)

RR knows how to deal with spinners

Mame still doesn't understand that "Kiss and Tell" has a particular meaning - not necessarily related to kissing

RiverRat helps her out

Which Mame interprets as meaning....(got to love this logic)

And the bottom line then (as it remains today) is that Mame is not only a liar, but apparently completely incapable of reading for basic comprehension

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  3. Jayelles

And finally

Why does any of this matter? Well in the grand scheme of things it doesn't but when someone goes around spreading lies about people and claiming "insider knowledge" about the Ramsey case, it's important to let readers see the character behind the Internet poster. Not only do these people steal people's trust by lying in the first place, but they also attack anyone who suspects them of lying and try to make like those people are to be reviled for having wicked thoughts (even although they happen to be justified and true). A medical friend has told me that this behaviour is pathological and has promised to send me some articles about it.

The above example very succinctly highlights Mame's character and comprehension skills. I think it sums up why many of do not believe her to be a person of integrity OR a reliable source. I daresay she will repspond (as she usually does) with more insults and name-calling, but the fact remains that I have backed up my posts with sources. Unlike Mame, Athena and co's posts which are simply insults and name-calling. Clearly they cannot provide sources because they are lying.

She later tried to claim that she had deliberately "outed" herself but given the number of times she denied that Maddie was mame and hurled insults at those who suspected she was... I sincerely doubt she intentionally outed herself. Besides, there was only minutes between her "outing herself" post and her previous post. I think she was simply so incensed with Sabrina's accusation that she had solicited money via email that she "forgot" to stay in character.

She also seems to be obsessed with Tricia!

4. Jayelles

For the Record

Re Athena's false and ridiculous suggestion that I said I was going to hack into Sycamore's server.

Apart from the fact that this is libelous nonsense, I did clearly state that my intention was to contact Sycamore's host. I later said I would be making enquiries about the privacy not to FW but to her server. I think most people will realise that this was not an expression of intent to hack. I used the words Host and Server interchangeably. Yes I know that a server is a piece of hardware, but it is also commonly used to refer to the Host. I've never heard hacking referred to as "making an enquiry to the server". It would be funny if it weren't so offensive.

However, I think Athena knew what I meant too and that her libelous slur was simply intended as a smear. Perhaps she thinks she hasn't done enough harm yet.

5. Jayelles

Tricia said it far more eloquently than I:-

Some are desperately trying to prove or disprove that Louise Armstrong has died. E2 believes that Louise Armstrong (author) is Janet McReynolds despite the fact that it has been proved that whilst Janet McReynolds was tripping around Boulder being Mrs McSanta, Louisa Armstrong was tripping around Europe giving guest speeches at university conferences on womens' issues.

E2 cannot find Louise Armsontrg's death online but since her residence was described in one article as "UK and US", perhaps she died in the UK? Unfortunately, whilst America has Freedom of Information, the UK has Data Protection and death records do not appear online until several years have elapsed. Deaths are usually announced in local papers, but only if a friend or relative places an announcement. Many of the smaller local papers don't have comprehensive websites.

Just a thought.

6. Jayelles

Hilarious

Subconscious confession?

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PurgatoryII/messages?msg=1881.56

7. Jayelles

British comedienne Catherine Tate has a comic character called Lauren Cooper whose trait is to take innocent remarks and twist them into something completely different:-

e.g.

(in this sketch, her friends have discovered that Lauren is working in a burger bar and they think it's hilarious. What's more, they have also discovered that she has just been made employee of the month.)

Boy: "That is well bad. You are going to sell burgers for the rest of your life"

Lauren :"Are you saying I'm fat? Are you saying I should be American? Are you calling my Mum a lard-a$$? Are you saying they need a crane to get my Dad out of bed? Are you saying I've got dinner-lady arms?..."

The exchange between Mame and RiverRat at Purgatory reads exactly like a Lauren Cooper sketch! Perhaps Catherine Tate found her inspiration there :floor:

RiverRat is quite brilliant in her dealings with Mame.

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I remember it well.......plus it was only last month that I caught her again using the hat Violet. Some things never change.......and we have still not been given an accounting of the funds from JW members sent for Nancy Kreb's care - and we never will since Suma was involved.

9. Jayelles

Good Grief - is there no end to the garbage? What are this crowd like for fabricating stuff?

Mame at Topix:-

What the H*ll is she talking about - a "violation of trust"? Is she referring to the wiki? For the record - I am NOT responsible for any changes to the wiki and I don't know who is. It would be easy enough for her to find out though - just log in and look at the Edit History. It's password only so it will say who made any changes. I personally haven't logged into the wiki in well over a year... NOR have I shared the password with anyone other than the one person whom Marple asked me to share it with on account of their unique case knowledge.

Mame needs to get a grip and stop telling lies. Maybe she can't if her problem is pathological. However, one thing is certain, they needn't bother holding their breath waiting for me to speak about Marple. Kissing and telling isn't my style - isn't that right RR? ;-)

10. Jayelles

You were glorious! I almost spat out my coffee when I read the "well you can kiss my a$$ - you know you want to.."

11. RiverRat

Good Girl! Having Integrity plus being able to drive Suma nuttier is always the right choice!

12. RiverRat

LOL - surely there has to be more than one of my old posts telling her to KMA!

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

BINGO! Hold all cards, we have a winner!!!

Pathological liars CAN'T stop telling lies. It's who they are and what they do. They twist words and project their own dysfunctional personalities on others. They never admit to being wrong or admit to their lies. THEY LIVE IN A REALITY OF THEIR OWN MAKING.

No amount of truth, evidence, documents or actual facts can ever change that "reality" because THEY consider themselves the source of all truth in their warped little universe. They are CONSUMED with themselves and every action and word always comes back to getting some kind of gratification and/or attention for THEM.

So don't expect Mary Suma to stop lying anytime soon. It's what she does best.

14. RiverRat

Guess I will have to make room for you two on my mame hates me couch.....I predict that you will both be called a Flying Monkey within hours and told to go to Boulder to interview someone that enabled the Ramseys to go about their wicked ways.

15. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Hope you have room on that couch to squeeze me in. I'm not exactly on her holiday card list
    :abnormal:

16. Jayelles

Mame is hallucinating

Mame claimed:-

I have a password for the wiki but I didn't need to log in in order to see what had been changed and when. You can do this page by page by scrolling to the bottom of the page where it will tell you when the page was last edited. If you want to see what changes have been made to that page, then you simply click on the History hyperlink and then you can compare any two versions of the wiki. The old version of the changed text shows in red on the left and in green on the right. However, there is a quicker way to see what pages have been changed which I will come back to.

Mame claims that the wiki was "hacked" - i.e. that someone broke in illegally and therefore without a valid password. She also insinuates that the changes have in some way damaged or undone Marple's hard work and that links and sources were redirected away from their original target to some "questionable" site.

So I ask - what is this damage? Marple and I were very good friends and despite our "estrangement", I have the utmost respect for his wiki and for the effort he put into it. I am deeply offended at the suggestion that I did some dirty deed or betrayed a trust - something which I would never do - not to Marple and not even to my worst enemy.

So I thought it would be an interesting exercise to document the changes which Mame considers hacking and damaging. In fact, only two pages have been edited - the Sources page and the "Legal Issues" page.

1. "by Webbsleuths owner TriciaGriffith" was changed to "by Websleuths owner TriciaGriffith" - a simple correction.

2. Then, on the page which lists all the forums which cover the Ramsey case, 320Sycamore was added (there were some minor interim revisions to correct spelling errors in the stats for the forum)

But don't take my word for it - check it out for yourself. Here is the Edit log sorted by date. Most of the pages haven't been updated in over a year:-

http://jonbenetramsey.pbwiki.com/AllPages?ByDate=on

Once again, Mame is opening her mouth and letting her belly rumble (but what's new). Seriously - if I was so reliably wrong about things as Mame is, I think I'd never open my mouth at all. The expression "She's not often right, but she's wrong again" is highly suited to her.

17. RiverRat

Good! Now I don't have to worry about any cooties coming your way!

:nsf:

18. RiverRat

Nothing new there, that's been her gimmick forfrickingever....twist and turn reality into something far from the Truth in True ****-Hugger Style!

Free Lee Hill!!!!!!!!!

19. Jayelles

Actually, I think we can make an educated guess as to who edited the wiki.

Note the date of the change from "by Webbsleuths owner TriciaGriffiths" to "by Websleuths owner TriciaGriffiths":-

http://jonbenetramsey.pbwiki.com/FindPage?RevisionsFor=Sources

Well look here:-

http://www.boards.320sycamore.com/showthread.php?p=59504&highlight=marple#post59504

It's not a leap to suppose that as a password holder, Margoo simply corrected it OR to suppose she also added 320Sycamore to the forums list since it is now the main forum she posts on.

I think Mame owes some apologies. She says it's a "big girl" thing to be able to admit one is mistaken and she says she's a "big girl", so will she practice what she preaches?

http://www.boards.320sycamore.com/showpost.php?p=83066&postcount=217

20. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Wow. What an amazing hack job. Correct the spelling of the name of Websleuths (owned by Tricia Griffith) instead of Webbsleuths (which is a totally different forum) and add the 320 Sycamore Forum (of which Mame is a member). That REALLY redirected the Wiki. :floor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice