Fine TV Viewing 8/30 - Lin Wood and Michael Tracey on LKL

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by wombat, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Oh my, LimpWood's eyes are quite puffy in that photo, and he doesn't look at all like his usual polished self. In fact, he looks quite disturbed. Guess he must be feeling the heat from his premature public statement that Karr's arrest vindicates the Ramseys. Probably feeling like a fool that he made such a stupid statement and tarnished his image that way.

2. wombat

wombat Member

The Lovely LeRoy

That's the photo CNN has on their LKL site - gives me hope that Leroy might not be so beloved there, at least by staffers....

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I don't think Lin Wood is capable of feeling like a fool or even being humble about the Karr incident. I think he will come out swinging and just repeat the mantra that there is an intruder out there, Karr isn't "the one" and we will continue to look for the killer and I will continue to sue anyone who doesn't agree, blah, blah, blah. He will talk about the difficult time it was for John and the family being victimized all over again, blah, blah, and that he's glad Patsy didn't have to go through this again and that if she were alive he would like to HUG HER NECK????!!!

:wtf: was that about anyway..hugging her neck?. Why is everything about the Ramseys about necks? Is it me or wasn't that a very strange thing to say

As far as looking disturbed...he is disturbed

He is probably hoping he can represent Karr and sue Boulder. THAT would be justice!

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

::shocked2 I know you speak the truth, Barbara.

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

AND Wood will keep spouting the nonsense that there is "strong DNA evidence." He did this just yesterday after Lacy's press conference when Lacy HERSELF said the DNA may be an "artifact" and therefore, worthless as case evidence.

So Lin Wood is either DEAF or a LIAR. Take your pick. I choose the latter.

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

A Southern Thing?

Remember the old song? :

I love you, a bushel and a peck,
    A bushel and a peck
    And a hug around the neck...

It's from the musical "Guys and Dolls".

7. amster

amster Member

I pick liar.

:talk:

His lips are moving, he's lying.

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

hugging someone's neck is a southern expression--my dad's Texab side of the family used to say that

9. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I noticed they no longer take live calls when Lin Wood is on. Have to email questions ahead of time.

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Is Molerat Still On?

I thought he was hiding deep underground in his humiliation.

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I don't know if I'm up for more of the DNA Duo, either.

12. koldkase

Tracey isn't smart enough to realize he's been humiliated.

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

BobC

I want to give you and Noodles a hug around the neck. :wave:

14. Chebrock

Chebrock Member

Question for Woody

I'd like someone to ask him what he thinks about the 100's of people who submitted to interrogation by the BPD and polygraphs in order to clear their names after being accused by the Ramseys.

And in addition, why do the Ramseys think everyone else should be interrogated, polygraphed by the police or FBI except THEM.

I wish I had the details on all the interviews done by the BPD. Let me check the book.

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Chebrock, you are on a roll, tonight! :clap:

Let's see if we can get an answer to your question from our readers out in Ramland ...

Why do the Ramseys think everyone else should be interrogated and polygraphed by the police or FBI except THEM?

16. wombat

wombat Member

Ok - I've got a six-pack of Buds and a pitcher of frozen margs - plus a big bucket of ice water for my resucitation- let's go LeRoy...

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Ain't that the truth!!!

:floor:

18. Lucian

Lucian Member

LinDUH Wood

You know, I may be a newbie here, but Lin's barely contained venom for Steve is appalling. I think that the SHYSTERS have been the problem in this investigation. I don't know anyone under the "umbrella" of suspicion who can wait a year to avail themselves to questioning. Nor, am I aware of "clothing samples" to have allowed for "clothing sample representatives".
    John and Burke are gonna run like Kennedys....hell France will take anyone. Steve needs to sue Lin for this interview.

19. koldkase

Oh...they're talking about US now!

What? Wood says that when they have a DNA match AND a confession, WE still won't believe it wasn't the Ramseys!

I'm wounded. Hurt. Tears dripping down my cheeks. :cry:

20. koldkase

Oh! Now there's an idea I can warm up to!

Fourth post and it's a winner!

Welcome, Lucian. Got any lawyers in mind?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice