Fine TV Viewing 8/30 - Lin Wood and Michael Tracey on LKL

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by wombat, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>
    Wombat, I thought this Forensic Psychiatrist was one of the most wonderful doctors I have ever seen and heard on TV. He was fantastic. I believe he was supposed to be coming back on again, but I'll need to check my guide.
    I could have listened to his reasoning all night.

2. LIMAMA

LIMAMA Member

Dna

Seems to me that Limpwood and Lacy need to get their stories straight on the DNA. If Karr had not been a match but they had been able to place him in Boulder, it was a "triable" case---and an innocent man could have been convicted.

But didn't Lacy say yesterday that the DNA could be an artifact and not from the killer after all?

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I understand, YYum. Maybe I'm just too jaded. I see Woody on TV and I think he looks like the shyster he is. That's just me....

And then, there is the part that gets Wood sooooooooo mad, smoke is coming out of his ears: King asks him if the Rams are now cleared, and then King shows Lacy saying...NOPE!

Ouch! Then King read THOMAS' latest commentaries on this. hahahaha Wood was about to have a stroke!

But yeah, LIMAMA, Lacy can't make the DNA do the job she wants!

She wanted it to match so she could put Karr there. IT'S ALL SHE HAD TO MAKE HER CASE AGAINST KARR, because he obviously was a NUTJOB!

But even if she HAD "matched" the DNA with Karr, that would NOT have been a slam dunk, as IT'S A PARTIAL PROFILE, and Karr would have been one in millions.

IMO, Lacy STILL could NOT have made the case. JMO, but that's how I see it. The defense would have torn the Ramseys up in a trial. As will ANY DEFENSE FOR ANY INTRUDER DEFENDANT, because there is TOO MUCH EVIDENCE pointing to THE RAMSEYS.

It's reasonable doubt all the way. Lacy simply took a stupid shot because she's a lousy criminal lawyer.

Now she's ADMITTED on NATIONAL TV that the DNA could be ARTIFACT, or not mean ANYTHING. Like her agreement with Carnes, Lacy has AGAIN set up yet another road block for ANY prosecution...only THIS time, it's the INTRUDER who got cut a break.

Lacy is so clueless.

4. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

He Was Brilliant ....

I almost found it amazing, when he spoke, because it mirrored everything to had thought from reading and of the "so called" emails posted regarding JMK.

I firmly believe he had bonded with Patsy and JMK constantly referring to her as Patricia (like his mother, who was also named Patricia) and wasn't he also suggesting that JMK was trying to write a screenplay or a book.

This guy needs to write book on the Ram Saga & JMK .... that would certainly be worth the time and money to hear a "whole" story as opposed to all these other talking heads.

What was his name again, .... I do remember his face and his words are exactly the way I feel about JMK's inserting himself into this drama.

Regards,
    Mandarin

5. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Oops ...

p.s. to my above post .... forgot to say that I think his bombshell that JMK actually thought Patsy killed her daughter, was one of the few truths that has come out of all the b.s. we hear from that wench Hutchens, who appears to be nothing more than a carnie, trying to sell her wares on eBay.

Why does Nancy keep having her on, night after night. It fatigues me to no end.

Regards,
    Mandarin

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh! I soooo agree with you here. Hutchens is as creepy as Karr, IMO. Nancy seems to LOOOOOOVE playing those Karr sicko tapes a bit too much. Maybe that's why she keeps having Hutchens on--the tapes belong to Hutchens. I'm starting to think, Nancy, give it a rest! We get it!

Oh, Mandarin, they also neglect to mention that when talking with Hutchens, Karr said he's psychic and I think that he was trying to act like he was "channeling" in some of this "confession" speech.

Still too creepy, though.

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Channeling? Too funny, because just a day or two ago, hubby, who took a moment not to be mad at me for neglecting EVERYONE for two weeks said:

I laughed, but who knows what will come out of his psychic abilities....or maybe he meant psychO

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

You might not be too far off the mark here! Maybe he does think that patsy's spirit is in him. Perhaps that's what the sex-change was all about?

I've read stranger things that that!

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Jay, are you familiar with the film "Psycho?" How Norman Bates wanted to be his mother?

I think JMK wants to be Patsy!

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I think that he highly resembles the picture of Patsy on the cover of ***. Death of Innocence in other words.

11. The LKL interview with the Rams

Does anyone know where i can find this online? I've looked trough CNN and haven't found it... is it unavailable or am i just going blind?

Damn, I want to watch it again so badly... I love it when they get hostile and defensive. :knight:

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

LOL, I think Wood has a more than professional interest in Steve Thomas. It almost sounds as if it's personal.

I've wondered about the legailty of whatever agreement was made in the settlement papers, now that Patsy Ramsey is dead. Since one can't libel the dead, it seems to me that gives Steve a lot more leeway in discussing Patsy Ramsey, as long as he doesn't actually cite his book in doing so. I don't know the laws concerning this, but doesn't death legally end a binding contract?

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Let me know if you do - CNN nees to take down the link for it - that has not worked in years.

14. amster

amster Member

So...while that *** Tracey was naming Gigax as the killer, he was e-mailing with the backup killer? Which means, he knew Gigax wasn't "it", yet he went right ahead and fingered him? Mr. Gigax needs to sue the putrid professor. BIG TIME!

Then, Lacy needs to sue Tracey. He was supposed to be a confidential informant for the DAs office.....yet he was sharing his information with his students and God knows who else....

Gigax needs a pitbull lawyer.

15. heymom

heymom Member

Will the transcript do?

I have a transcript so far, not the video.

CNN transcript

Heymom

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Amster

Gigax needs a pitbull lawyer.

Do you think Jeralynn Merrit would take his case?

She looks like a pitbull.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice