For Our New Members - Credible Evidence Against Patsy

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 1, 2006.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I know Wendy Murphy mentioned the fiber evidence back on Abrams in 2003, but I can't remember anything lately where she mentioned it.

PLEASE fill me in!

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_622280,00.html

"The article's claim that Patsy Ramsey "collapsed" on her daughter's body also is not accurate, Arndt testified.

"The top part of Patsy's body was on the lower part of JonBenet's body, which was covered by a blanket," Arndt said.

:gavel:

So there you go - Patsy was not near the garrotte or the tape with the priceless fibers.

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

That IS interesting!

But could someone answer my question! I'm killing myself over not being able to see everything she was on these last two weeks!

4. RiverRat

Wendy Roared on this show, no fiber mention but........

SCARBOROUGH: All right.

Wendy Murphy—Wendy Murphy, you obviously are very skeptical and you believe that the Ramseys killed their own daughter.

What evidence do you have?

MURPHY: Among other things, the child had old and new vaginal injuries, which means whoever did this to this child had ongoing intimate access to the child. So it wasn‘t a stranger boogey man, despite the Ramseys‘ very expensive P.R. effort to persuade us otherwise.

And, by the way, guess who was involved in that P.R. effort? Oops, Michael Tracey, the journalist who claims to have uncovered the confession with information that only the real killer could know, the man who‘s done crockumentary (ph) after crockumentary (ph) purporting to prove that the Ramseys are innocent and some boogey man after another has actually killed the child. And he‘s been proved wrong time and time again.

Let me tell you something. Yesterday, at the presser, the D.A. said in response to the question, “Does this clear John Ramsey?†said—and I quote—“John Ramsey is presumed innocent. John Karr is presumed innocent.†I don‘t think that sounds like she cleared John Ramsey. It sounds like she put those two Johns in the same boat, which she may think they know each other, which I do, too.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14452272/

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

That one I knew about! I recorded it to a DVD just for that reason!

I watch it over and over when mood hits me!

(hope no one takes that the wrong way!)

6. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

this is indeed good tucker !! ( well Aussies will get it !! lol )

who's payroll exactly is this Filan on ???

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

We understand Punisher he he

You're among friends :toast:

8. RiverRat

9. RiverRat

10. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I'm halfway blind, now!

RR has nothing to do with it!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2006
  12. RiverRat

Thank you for that clarification!

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Keep 'em coming, RR!

14. RiverRat

Sorry, Punisher - too much Tracey has made this rat lose her mojo, you will have to pull this one off by yourself.

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Fair enough.

16. RiverRat

Interesting.....

17. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I have always said that the questions LW would NOT let PR answer were far more proof of her guilt than anything she did answer. If he was not going to allow her to answer the questions about the jacket fibers, it is because he KNEW how they got there. And how they got there implicates PR in the crime. That is how defense attorneys keep their clients out of jail. They refuse to allow them to answer questions that point to their guilt. In crimes without a credible eyewitness, the burden is on police investigators to get enough evidence to arrest. In other cases, the DA works WITH police, not against them, as in this case. The DA refused to issue warrants for so much of the evidence (phone records, school and medical records, among others) so the police were pretty much trying to solve the case from a disadvantage. And, to be fair, there were some serious procedural errors made by police right in the beginning.

18. Elle

Elle Member

Well said, DeeDee!

19. RiverRat

Ohhhhhh - so that's one of the rare moments that Patsy kept her mouth shut! Wow - she was pretty good at tap-dancing around the questions with her infamous "I don't remember" and "I Never's" that it is very revealing that this particular question zipped her lips.......

20. Elle

Elle Member

Reading Mr Levin's statement has me tearing my hair out Tricia. I agree with you, it should be front page news.

How can any suspect be tried when you have their Defense Lawyer duct taping their mouths when it comes to "not answering?"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice