1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Per Becca's above post.....Yes - Ty's Dad is now with her Mom. I just don't want her to think for a second that she is alone out there and that we will always be here whenever she is ready to return.

2. heymom

heymom Member

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry!

:cand:

Tylin, know that our thoughts are with you, hon.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Thinking of you tylin, and hoping you and your daughter are okay. Thank you for letting me know. Please write to me if you feel the need. :rose:

4. tylin

tylin Banned

Thanks so much for thinking of me. :heart:
    My daddy died Dec. 9th, just 4 1/2 months after my mom passed away.
    I am an only child and this has been rather hard time for me. I am doing pretty well though considering that Christmas is around the corner.
    ( I will be back posting with you all soon. I need a to take a little break for now.)

Love to you all,
    tylin

5. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, tylin, you do need some quiet time. Take care.

6. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Oh Tylin, my heart breaks for you. I am so sorry you are having to go through this agony of losing both your parents in such a short time frame.

I wish you peace and comfort during this holiday season.

7. Thor

Thor Active Member

My heart breaks for you Tylin. My thoughts are with you.

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I'm so sorry Tylin

May peace be with you during the holiday season and always

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Tylin, my friend, I am so sorry to hear your dad passed away, especially so soon after your mother's passing just a few months ago. I understand about you needing to take a break for now, but please come back to us as soon as you're able. We truly do care, and you are so much a part of the FFJ family. Here's a hug I wish I could give you in person. :hug:

Cherokee

10. Little

Little Member

Tylin, I just wish I knew some magic words to help sooth you. You have had quite an emotional blow here.

I'll send you a cyber hug and many comforting thoughts.

Little

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It can be devastating. I lost my dad when I was really young, and every day I miss his companionship. I know you will mis your father, but his spirit soars with how proud he is of you, tylin.

12. tylin

tylin Banned

I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. I hope all of you had a great holiday season. :hug: :beats:

For me, Christmas was rough, but my family and I made it. Thankfully I was blessed with loving, wonderful parents who left not only me but my husband and girls with the best of memories.

13. Elle

Elle Member

Christmas was rough for our family too, tylin. We are all thankful for wonderful memories too. No one can take them away from us.

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

There's our girl...... :hug: Thanks for letting us know what we already knew....that you are a survivor.

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

For Tylin and Elle and all our other friends who have lost a loved one this year. :rose:

And also a :hug:

16. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, Cherokee. Life can be very trying.

17. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Tylin...

So sorry to hear of your loss.

I am lighting a :cand: and saying a prayer for you and your family and for the repose of the souls of your dear mom and dad.

New Years Blessings to you and your family.
    Hugs to all of you,
    Voyager

18. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Tylin,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I too, would like to light my candle and let it burn brightly as prayers are offered for your Dad and Mom.

:cand:

19. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Tylin

Keep your chin up sweetie! You parents were blessed to have such a wonderful daughter. Stay strong and remember we are here if you need us. :grouphug: :grouphug:

20. tylin

tylin Banned

ohh I thank each and every one of you!
    You all have made my day. :luv:

A special hug to you Elle. :grouphug:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice