Found it, Tricia

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Apr 5, 2007.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TLRCUCADTTCHOSUVS

RiverRat
    Punta Gorda, FL Reply »
    |Flag |#11 Thursday Mar 15

Nancy Drew wrote:
    <quoted text>
    "That's the trouble with you Tricia, beyond all your other charming qualities...you are far too comfortable in those pointy shoes.
    I'd keep my broomsticks in order if I were you."

"Tricia is dealing with her father's funeral right now - can you wait just a little bit?"

RR

2. RiverRat

Mame must think that I am an ugly old Queen!

Nancy Drew
    Chicago, IL Reply »
    |Flag |#15 Thursday Mar 15
    RiverRat wrote:
    <quoted text>
    "I do not stalk - I add to the conversation what Nancy Drew omits. Why be scared? Join in and share your information as we all do." RR

"RR, your years of posts speak for themselves. Anyone who even scans them sees your add little to the "conversation".

Your words over the years indicate a sad lonely woman..with deep sexual issues and repressed rage. The way you stalk me it appears you may have some gender issues as well."
    :nuts:

Let's see........too many people in my life for lonely to be correct. My only deep sexual issues are that all men look at me and want to do me. My gender issues revolve around the fact that I am the complete package for a female, thinking cap included. Such a rare issue these days.....

Stalk, schmalk....not backing down now and lettng her attain her Victory - absolutely.

3. RiverRat

Nancy Drew
    Chicago, IL Reply »
    |Flag |#33 Friday Mar 16

Capricorn wrote:
    <quoted text>
    "Not only that, but law enforcement, INCLUDING LOU SMIT found her story NOT credible
    Not that it matters to those who just love to hate Fleet White, and that they forget to include John Ramsey as part of Krebs' story.
    Nope, just any excuse whether it be immoral, illegal, or unethical to report, so long as it attacks Fleet White
    Candy, Mame and anyone else who drags White's name through the mud for no other reason than to make themselves look good are not only gutter, they are true scum of the earth. I use that term with my apologies to scum!
    As far as truthfulness and integrity in reporting on this case, neither are fit to shine the shoes of RiverRat. She has done more for the researching of this case than all of them combined. AND, she does it MORE THAN 13 MINUTES AHEAD OF THE OTHERS, SOMETIMES SHE GETS THE INFO OUT THERE 18 MINUTES AHEAD OF THE OTHERS. Capricorn

"Lou Smit never found her story not credible. Ever.

As far as RR getting "info out there" is this a joke? What? With Spade the ex-cona and Tricia and their little do too, giving her the paint by number chart?

RR and Tricia's other flying monkeys have spent years showing their hatred and poisonous goals. RR has never gotten any info out there...for anyone.

If she or the others were so focused on goodness and truth why would they care about me or others? RR doesn't keep it to the case info..she goes low and instead of asking an intelligent question or mannerly entering a discussion...she goes the low road....she is obsessed not only with me but the discussion of sex acts...she claims i have a "mystery" child (this has to be a joke), i'm crazy, am part of a Krebs scam. Yet she won't tell us the details of such a scam.

AND, she has an unhealthy obsession with me personally.

She has a odd obsessive interest in me personally. My attorneys here are taking this very seriously...given the years of her personal, vile, threatening posts they continue to collect her posts.

Unlike a few years ago there is sound precedent for prosecuting such lies and such on the internet." Suma

:sadie:

4. RiverRat

RiverRat
    Fort Myers, FL Reply »
    |Flag |#35 Friday Mar 16

I never said that you had a mystery child - only referred to the fact that you have four children.

Have your attorney's contact me immediately as I have done nothing but defend myself and the Whites from you. This is your only chance of proving me wrong, so do not hesitiate any further.

The scam is Nancy Krebs - what don't you understand about that? The woman filed numerous false reports with nothing but your mouth to back it up. Put your money where your mouth is and I will catch the next plane to Chicago and take my seat next to the judge and jury without breaking a sweat.

I have NO obsession with you - only the lies you continue to insinuate.

Bring it on, Barbie. Prove you are not just talking to hear yourself talk for once. I am tired of waiting for you to follow through on your threats.

Prove what you are made of so we can all see for ourselves. And please give me something better to chew on than Darnay. Even better....Make sure that Lou is there is testify on your behalf!" RR

5. Amber

Amber Member

She's like a broken record... an old 78

I think the shoe is on the other foot here..She seems obsessed with herself and actually revels in the thought of RR 'stalking' her - makes her feel important in the scheme of things, when in fact she feels the complete opposite inside.

Still whilst she's deflecting, focusing on RR and pushing down those sexual feelings that are beginning to creep into her posts more often, she is avoiding having to tell the truth about Krebs and JR.

6. RiverRat

Semantics is her forte', Amber. I kow that she is lying, my support system knows that she is lying. Stalking and not letting her out-last this side of the fence have nothing to do with each other. Maybe if she were to point out at least ONE facet of herself that is actually appealing, then I would run her through my "Are They Stalk Worthy" data bank. So far, no one else has made the cut, but with Suma - anything seems to be possible.

I would really love the post where Tricia is accused of lying about her Ted Bundy encounter that was recently barfed up at topix....hint, hint, anybody!

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Sounds to me as if suma's psychoanalysis of RR is more like a projection of her own issues. Let's see - her husband left her, rumors have it that she is definitely NOT sexually repressed, LOL; rumor also has it that her associate, Krebs, and her female counselor were having an affair - all happening around the time when suma and Krebs got to know each other. Imagine that.

suma isn't even a good pretender - her rage issues are evident in every post she makes to and about Tricia (and her flying monkeys, snicker) and RR.

Considering suma's own sexual issues, she only wishes RR would throw a glance her way. The only thing I can say is after getting one look at suma and seeing her lack of character, who would want her for anything other than a quick lay? Or whatever.

RR, OTOH, is brilliant, beautiful, sexy, and she has the outstanding character suma and her thugs lack. BTW, where's the ****, morgan, these days? Still got her head up suma's butt or did she finally pass out from the fumes and go away permanently?

8. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

So true, she was positively orgasmic at all the attention she got with the mystery woman hiding in her house away from all those bad men...woooooooo

Heck things got so dark and dangerous for suma the LE even came after her for a barking dog! Everyone was after her... and her kids.... and krebby........it was a made for tv drama no doubt, and this chick loves her negative attention as much as candyazz.

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I bring you ultimate reality!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice