Has Anyone Ever Heard of "Tricia Griffith"?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by wombat, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Queen Tricia

I am so proud to be a member of this wonderful forum. Tricia, you are the greatest! I am so very impressed with your knowledge of the case, your fine intellect, and the articulate, graceful manner in which you express yourself.

But, most of all, I a grateful to you for providing us with a place to meet and greet one another, in civil discussions of this case.You are also an excellent moderator; keeping us from killing one another (LOL) while careful to let us express ourselves; albeit sometimes in quaint and/or odd ways.

Tricia, I can think of no better hostess, or no greater carrier of the torch for lady justice. I'm sure that I speak for the entire Forum when I express my sincere gratitude to you for all your hard work and the time and energy you expend in making this place the very best JonBenet Forum on the internet. I am so proud of you! Amen. :yaj:

With love and best wishes,
    Greenleaf :leaf:
    :yaj:

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

3. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

WOW Tristan ! ! ! !!

I too am proud to belong to an honest forum........

Need that article printed in more papers....

and to the rest that helped her :hopmad:

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks. Now it worked. I hope you don't mind me posting your letter here. Also, could we post it on the Michael Tracey thread at the top of this forum page?

Jayelles
    July 10, 2006 12:48 PM

Mr Mills made a documentary which was shown in the UK first and, as another person commented, it was so embarassingly flawed and full of misleading claims that it required significant revision before it could be shown in the US. I have no idea whether Mr Mills and his partner Mr Tracey acknowledge responsibility for this or whether they blame their sources for the shoddy research and misrepresentation of facts in their third documentary about the Ramsey case. To the best of my knowledge, Mr Mills has never spoken about the documentary. Mr Tracey's best effort was some petty name-calling against his critics.

To begin with, the documentary starred "the Investigators" of the Ramsey case but did not make it clear that these were not the official investigators - but rather Private Eyes who had been hired by the Ramseys themselves (hardly an unbiased start). The documentary then proceeded to make a case against an unnamed "Prime Suspect" (Mr X) whom they presented as the killer along with a suicide victim called Michael Helgoth as accessory. The documentary conceded that there was no evidence to link Helgoth to the crime but they built a case against him anyway (perhaps secure in the knowledge that in the eyes of the law, you cannot libel the dead?)

However, after insinuating that Mr X was involved in a) some midnight burglaries, b) the death of a little girl called Allie Berrelez, c) JonBenet Ramsey's murder, d) Michael Helgoth's death and d) a later assault on another young girl, the documentary intriguingly claimed that Mr X had "disappeared". This turned out to be pure fabrication. Mr X had most certainly not disappeared, indeed, he was running an Internet business under his own (unusual) name (and it seems possible if not likely that the makers of the documentary were well aware of this!). His website even had a contact telephone number for him which worked!

Unfortunately for Mr Mills and Mr Tracey and using some information from documents shown on the programme, Mr X was quickly tracked down by some Internet sleuths and it transpired that he had moved to another state many months BEFORE the Ramsey murder and had been living there ever since.

On discovering that he had been the subject of a documentary which presented him as the "Prime Suspect" in the Ramsey murder, Mr X, bewildered and understandably upset, immediately contacted the Boulder DA's office requesting a DNA test to prove his innocence. Mr X says that he was told by the OFFICIAL investigators of the case that he was not, and never had been a suspect in the case.

David Mills' documentary also suggested that Mr X was responsible for the assault on another girl in Boulder some months after the Ramsey murder. They did not attempt to explain why they thought this DESPITE possessing official documents that described Mr X as being in his 50s, 6ft tall with brown hair and eyes when the witness in the assault case described the assailant as being in his 20s, 5ft 7in with blonde hair and a jutting out chin!

Regarding Mr Mills comments in the above article:-

The fact is, that after the US showing of their (substantially revised) documentary, the OFFICIAL investigator of the Ramsey case broke his silence about the investigation to make a statement saying that the DNA might NOT be the killer's. This is almost certainly the reason why the Ramsey have not been cleared as suspects. Tom Bennett stated that the DNA (which is not a complete profile) was "microscopic" and "consistent with a cough or a sneeze". All of the other evidence that Mr Mills lists either cannot be dated, or could be the result of innocent transfer. Some of has been explained but for whatever reason, some people chose to ignore the explanations.

The fact is, that the evidence in the Ramsey case does not incriminate the parents - but it doesn't clear them either. It won't do that until the person whose DNA was on JonBenet's is found and investigated. That may never happen if that person is not a criminal but a worker at the factory which manufctured or packaged the underwear.

Mr Mills also says that the parents did not resist talking to police. This is completely false. It is a well documented fact that the Ramseys did not sit down with police until 4 months after the murder (and not again for another 18 months after that). During the first 4 months, they stalled by trying to negotiate "conditions" for the interviews which were unacceptable to the police - e.g. that they would not be interviewed separately, that they would not be interviewed at the police station ... they also imposed time limits on the interviews they were willing to give. All the while they were claiming they were *willing* to talk with police ...

When asked if he would take a polygraph, John Ramsey responded "I'd be insulted". The couple then proceeded to refuse to take any polygraph administered by the FBI and after considerable public pressure, they eventually hired their own polygrapher. The first polygrpaher they hired was Jerry Toriello but Patsy Ramsey's polygraph was "inconclusive". They changed polygraphers and passed with a polygrapher called Ed Gelb. Only then did they announce to the world that they had "passed polygraphs". This was three and a half years after the murder.

Mr Mills documentaries have (conveniently?) not addressed these facts - depsite being in possession of them.

Mr Mills also claims that there the DNA was male and caucasian. This *may* be true ... but it has not been verified from any credible source. We know that the (nuclear) DNA found in JonBenet's underwear was male and not Ramsey. We also know that (mitchondrial) DNA extracted from a hair found at the scene was from a caucasian (sex cannot be determined). What we do NOT know is if the hair and underwear DNA came from the same person. DNA experts claim that it is not possible to determine race rom nuclear DNA (although there may have been some very recent advances in this). However, those who wish it to be so might have been making the leap and claiming that the killer was a male caucasian for years.... The thinking population will bear in mind that this does NOT come from official sources.

Other good sources for information about the case is here:-

http://jonbenetramsey.pbwiki.com/
    http://www.acandyrose.com
    http://www.websleuths.com

Thank you to the Guardian for providing me with an opportunity to address these issues.

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Now I got it!

That article burned me up when I first saw it! Good work, Jayelles!

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Once again:

GREAT WORK JAYELLES

GREAT WORK TRICIA

I am so proud to be here for so many years. Perseverence pays off if we wait long enough and I am so happy to say that while this is just one of the many fiascos, this one hit the news around the world and now journalists might actually have renewed interest in the case and report ALL the facts

I'm hoping that Karr will actually solve this case by being such a nut and I would just love the opportunity to thank Tracey for helping put the real facts out there

There can be justice! All it takes is the hard work of such devoted people such as yourselves. :grouphug:

I am almost in tears

7. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

... See ... THAT's What I'm Talkin' About!

Way to go, Tricia! That's EXACTLY what I was talking about in having Reps like Tricia maintain contact with ALL of the news outlets when smit like this hits the fan.

Just look at how effective that article is in exposing Tracey! Think about how effective it would be if he and others were more widely exposed!

You da man, Trixie!!!

Here's one for Tracey:

:rs:

...YumYum

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Tricia's the best!

9. Thor

Thor Active Member

Great job Tricia, Jayelles, Why-Nut and everybody else here!

10. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Holy Moley !!

Good for Tricia !!

Perhaps Mr. Tracy was pondering the thoughts of what he could put in the last chapter of his book he claims was suppose to be out by JonBenet's birthday this month? Something tells me that right after he turned in his "Karr e-mails" to Ms Lacy that he was on the phone to his publisher to hold the presses.

And then there is that little matter of the reward money.

11. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Supersleuths at FFJ

Thanks to all the FFJ sleuths who had a hand in exposing Tracey for the fraud that he is. Kudos to Tricia, Why-Nut, Jayelles, and all the rest of you.

Thanks also to ACR for keeping all the archives alive, at great expense to herself.

After ten years, Tracey, Smit, Gray and Lizard Lips thought we had all gone away.

Surprise!!! :monkey:

13. VP

VP Member

Wow, you are the

BEST Tricia, and Jayelles, whynut, ACR.... all your hard work is paying off. YOU ROCK -- ALLAYA!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

14. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Jayelles

Brilliant!

I'm going to print your letter out and save it in my files.

I am astonished by your extensive knowledge of this case, plus your great writing skillls.

:leaf:

15. wombat

wombat Member

Lurker, can you please stop calling John Ramsey "Lizard Lips"? Every time I read that I spew soda or tea on the keyboard. Now my T and Y keys don't work. You need T and Y keys to write in English.

Thank you.

16. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

THAT's My Girl!!!

OMG - I have always been Tricia's biggest fan but I have never been prouder! And - Trust Me on this one - she has had some Major Moments with me that earned my loyality for life :bow: :ziplip: so to put another smile on my face must BEE her second mission in life!

Jay and Why-Nut - as always - :bow:

And now.........let me see........just where is that BRAVE newspaper located again?! Huh? Florida?! :bow: :yay: :headbang: :mears: How many times have I said that you can't be a :cat: to survive down here in Paradise?!

Love It!
    RR

17. Cherokee

You do? :)

Are you talking about THIS Lizard Lips?

Attached Files:

18. Cherokee

Or THIS one?

Attached Files:

19. wombat

wombat Member

:sick:

20. VP

VP Member

:lick: LMSO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice