Has Anyone Ever Heard of "Tricia Griffith"?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by wombat, Aug 18, 2006.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Oh, great! So much for dinner!

2. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS! I've forwarded the link about Tracey to:
    ABC News
    CBS
    CNN, to Larry King , and others, maybe it'll be covered tonight?
    CNBC
    COURT TV..Lisa Bloom, Catherine Crier and others
    FOX -31 NEWS
    FOX NEWS.COM
    RMZ
    MSNBC, DON ABRAMS & others

After dinner, I'll cover a bunch of websites which discuss JBR and more News Sites!
    Any other suggestions? Anyone in particular?

3. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

EXCELLENT, Shannon.

Great idea, Shannon. Perhaps a "sticky" post should be posted somewhere here listing ALL of the email addresses for the various outlets so that we have instant accessibility to those contacts. It would be easy to setup our own individual "mass mailing" lists to news outlets in order to help keep them both informed, and to express OUTRAGE when appropriate.

Great work all 'round.

...YumYum

4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Tricia, Whynut, Jay,WY and Koldkase, y'all rock. If this case ever comes to Justice it will be because of your very hard work.

God surely sent the brightest and most tenatious bunch of women I've ever seen to champion for Justice for JonBenet.

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

YumYum, GREAT IDEA. I nominate you to get the email address and put them up. I'll make a sticky...k?

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

8. tylin

tylin Banned

Tricia,
    WOW! What a great job you've done exposing the Tracey Docs for what they are. Congrats to you and everyone who worked with you.

Thank God someone is working towards justice for JonBenét and the truth!

:yay: :takeabow: :sleuth: :dj: :jumpie: :bowdown: :bow: :justice:

Did anyone send Wood a copy of that letter? Maybe he could refer to it when he's on LKL Monday night. ;)

9. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Craig SIlverman quotes Tricia on his radio program!!! See my post on the "Focus on the Ramseys" thread to listen.

...DimWit

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Here is my response to the Times. Feel free to send your comments in through the link provided at the end of the article!

"Thank you for your recent coverage on our exposure of the expose' the membership of Forums For Justice had in anticpation of another publicity scam perpetrated by this University of Colorado/Ramsey family associate. When this false lead is put to rest, I pray that the media will return the spotlight where it rightfully belongs, JonBenet and those involved in the cover-up of the truth.

RR"

11. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Tricia, Jayelles, Why nut, ACR, River Rat,

And anyone else I've missed! Great work by all of you. You are truly champions of justice. Let's hope that this current mess ends soon and that if disgrace is going to happen let it pour down on the heads that deserve it the most.

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Zoo......

Excuse me, but didn't I see you at the Governor's office one day?! Add yourself and every member here to the Baby Take a Bow list!

RR

13. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Hey There R R,

You are too kind. Aaaaaahhhhh shucks! And thanks.

14. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

A big "Thank You" to Tricia, Jayelles, and Why_Nut for all their hard work!

-Tea

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Ditto

We have a great team here.

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Huff on Tricia

For the moment I will just point you towards something else that could use some notice. Tricia Griffith runs websleuths.com and other similar sites. Websleuths is one of the best places to go if you need an idea of what crimes in the news are getting a good amount of attention — it’s an excellent resource for myself and many others who write about crime.

Tricia appears to make no bones about believing the Ramseys may have murdered their daughter, so there she and I would be in disagreement. However, I did want to note something that has been in a handful of articles published since Karr’s arrest — a press release regarding Michael Tracey that Tricia posted at forumsforjustice.org almost 2 years ago. Michael Tracey is the man whose e-mail correspondence with John Mark Karr appears to have led to Karr’s being fingered as a ‘viable’ suspect in this case.

Quoting from the press release published August 26, 2004:

An innocent man, a man who was never a suspect in the JonBenet Ramsey case according to the Boulder District Attorney’s office, was fingered as the “Prime Suspect†by C.U. Journalism Professor Michael Tracey in his latest Ramsey documentary.

On June 16, 2004, Michael Tracey’s latest JonBenet Ramsey documentary entitled “Who Killed the Pageant Queen?†aired in Great Britain. Not only is this documentary filled with errors, it also falsely implicates a man who wasn’t even in the state of Colorado at the time of the JonBenet Ramsey murder.

---snip---

http://crimeblog.us/

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Tricia

Here's a Heads-Up.

Steve Huff has quoted your Michael Tracey information on his crime blog, which is one of the most widely-read crimeblogs on the internet.

The truth about Tracey is getting out there.

Thanks, Steve Huff!

(Huff appears often on MSNBC crime shows).

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, great, Lurker. Go over there and put up a link to Jayelles' Bloomies model thread for him! Please. I'm begging you.

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Another good crimeblog:

With some priceless remarks about John Karr:

http://www.crimerant.com/?p=129

These guys are very witty:

CrimeRant Poll

What do you make of John Mark Karr?

Obsessed JBR fan.
    JBR's killer.
    Worst teacher since Letourneau.
    Actor looking for a realilty show.

Some topics:

"We’ll Expose You, When He Snows You: He’s Got JonBenet Eyes"

"Flakes on a Plane"

20. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Great News Lurker!

Keep on keep'in on Tricia we are all here with you and may I say, we are proud of your ambitious approach in getting the truth out to the media....Slowly but surely, some of them are waking up to the facts of this case and the ongoing deception by those who defend the guilty and are trying to make their name and fotune on the back of a long dead, murdered child....

Glad that there are still people like you in the world kiddo!
    Voyager

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice