Hey mame

Discussion in 'Mystery Woman/Lee Hill/Alex Hunter' started by Watching You, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

do you ever stop criticizing others? While you sit on your lazy duff talking about what an honorable woman Nancy Krebs is, Tricia and a lot of other posters are working their tail feathers off posting the documents from the Krebs file - a file you also have if you're to be believed. Selective posting? Is that what you accused us of? LOL, that's rich - from the queen of selective reporting, herself, what a joke you are.

I read the Krebs file over the weekend. I saw two letters - each from a sexual abuse advocate, in support of Nancy Krebs. That it! There is absolutely nothing any of us is selectively hiding from the public's view - it will all be posted eventually, including the two letters supporting Krebs, if they haven't been posted already.

For you to accuse the posters here of being dishonest is no surprise to me, it's your standard MO - let someone else do the work then criticize them. If you don't like the way FFJ is posting the documents, get off your dead a$s, ms liability, and do it yourself. Maybe you can call Ma Brady, except that she took the Krebs interview transcripts down and hasn't been seen since. Gotta wonder why, mame, right?

The Krebs story is dead in the water, mame. Your bloated 15 minutes is up. Your "mighty" voice is no longer heard. Stop acting like a two year old and give up the sour grapes. It is so unattractive.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Don't get me started on the "victim's advocates..."

Let's just say they take whatever a "victim" says as gospel and don't do any investigating--and leave it at that. How sad that occasionally these sweet, caring people get taken for a ride.

3. Watching You

You mean those "wonderful women"

Bob? Those women who a certain person who was giving Krebs shelter and who embellishes everything with "wonderful," "honorable," "courageous," called Alex Hunter about?

It irritates me when someone has the entire file but won't post it until posters at other forums start reading and talking about the documents posted by FFJ posters, at FFJ. Only then does mame say she'll post the entire file at someone else's website, when she could have done it months ago. Why the heck didn't she post the file before, if she can post it now? Is that the ugly green monster raising its head, or what?

So obvious.

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Mame must not have the file. She is lying. If she had it and it had anything in it that would help Nancy's cause she would have posted it.

She is waiting for her copy to arrive from someone else. Like I said she never had it in the first place obviously.

You are right WY. She is going to post it on someone else's website. She wants someone else to do the work.

Why doesn't she purchase her own website and load up the documents herself?

5. Little

Little Member

Incredible waste of time

I remember when the Krebs stuff hit the fan & I think I even read on Mame's forum a little about it, but I am so amazed that it continues to be an issue used against Fleet White. For one thing if I remember correctly Krebs included John Ramsey in her accusation so why is he not an issue too? I don't get the cafeteria-syle picking and chosing what is false and what is true when it comes to Krebs. Actually I don't understand why it's even still an issue with people who have studied this case at all.

JonBenet is the top of the list for deserving justice, but there is a long list of people hurt by droppings left behind from this circus. What an incredible waste of time all of this is. Remember "There's a killer out there", and I'll bet the killer doesn't live in Boulder.

Little

6. BobC

I don't think it's still being used against anyone, Little.,

7. Tricia

Little I understand what you are saying. The only thing I would like to say is the issue isn't a waste of time in my opinion.

How this went down is something that can affect any one of us at any time.

You can see from the information we have put up that someone was out to make sure this "pedophile sex ring" story took off. Damn the innocent people that were named because of it. The story needed to be fabricated and spread through the trusted channels of Alex Hunter and local trusted media.

You can see from the evidence we have put up none of the pedophile sex ring was true. It was a giant waste of time.

Yet when an innocent man and his family sought justice they were rebuffed. Oh well too bad for the Whites. Things like this just happen sometimes.

Well they don't just happen. People create them. People with the power to help form public opinion.

On a much smaller scale many of us who tried to have constructive discussions about JonBenet Ramsey were trashed, called names, and harassed everytime we tried to post by the Krebs fans. It was ugly.

Also Kreb's attorney, Lee Hill, he was the darling of the media when he was yapping about the Mystery Woman and the sex ring. Yet when he jumps bond and runs no one seems interested to cover the story of a once often quoted and well known attorney is now a common criminal. I bet if this was Fleet White's attorney every newspaper in the state would cover it.

Yet the Boulder Daily Camera, who gave Hill such coverage, refuses to even mention Hill's latest events with the law.

Now we finally have a chance to learn the truth. To sift through the file and see how all of this went down. We are exposing this crap and the people involved.

I don't know if what we are doing on FFJ will make a difference but at least it's here for the world to read. For everyone to know how the lies were told. How the top Prosecutor in Boulder told everyone that Krebs was "believable." To the shock of those who knew Hunter knew the truth.

Little since we have access to the file I feel we would be remiss if we ignored what went down. How so many innocent people were dragged through the mud with ZERO repercussions to those who did the dragging.

I agree the murder of JonBenet Ramsey is the most important, by far the most important aspect of this case. But we can't ignore how the murder of JonBenet let to this sideshow of hate and lies.

Now we have a chance to put up the truth. I think we have an obligation to do so.

8. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

How sad that occasionally these sweet, caring people get taken for a ride

Actually Bobc its downright criminal I think that they will not question a cry of rape a bit more careful before they start throwing out accusations.

They are obligated to weed out these frauds who do damage to the falsely accused innocent and damage the credibility of real sexual assault victims. :mad:

9. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Little, can you tell me where Mame's forum is? Thanks in advance, Ilene -Sue

10. BobC

You've got that right, Free. I spoke to one of these advocates, explained the situation, hoping that she would "get it" and be more careful in the future about who she advocates for. Unfortunately, she didn't seem to care. She was there to "support" and that's all she cared about. It was pretty frustrating that she couldn't see how her actions gave Krebs' allegations credibilty they didn't deserve.

Oh well.

11. Little

Little Member

I didn't word that very well - sorry

I apologize for the wording in my post.
    I do not think it's a waste of time at all to point out the continued attacks on Fleet White. What I meant was what a huge waste of time on behalf of those who keep trying to make the Krebs thing something it isn't and never was. Surely they know it's a fool's errand to keep up the attacks and perpetuating the myth that this was anything more than an ill young woman's delusions.

I do think that people need to be held accountable for their actions, most especially when it's actions of someone who has complete use of their mental functions taking advantage of someone who doesn't.

Again, I apologize if I was not clear in my post.

Little

12. AK

AK Member

Bet you're right, T

If mamesey ramsesey had the victim's advocates letters she would have posted them far and wide. Another fib from the Empress of Erroneous Information.

Speaking of such things, I'm told Holly is posting over on delphi.com. She said something about a poster with tabloid connections who posts all over the place. I've always made it clear that I have tab pals, but this is the only place I've posted in months.

Assuming she's speaking of me though, she went on to say I asked her to fabricate information for a tab story and that she, the paragon of ethical behavior, turned me down. Allow me to clean up that falsehood.

In emails I still have, Holly mentioned that she saw an FBI guy on a regular basis, at the cleaners or the store or some mundane place. She knew him enough to exchange small talk. She said he told her he was teaching a seminar at Quantico about how to spot liars.

Moreover, he supposedly said that he was using John Ramsey's video interviews as examples of a liar's body language, phrasing and so on.

Because I know the tabloids pay for solid sources---no secret there---I told Holly I'd pass that along to people I knew at the papers, and there could be a finder's fee if a story got done. No secret there either. I've had that conversation with other people over the years, some of whom have made money.

I couldn't specify a dollar amount to Holly because I'd have no idea how a tab might value it, but the tabs were the only media outlet who might be interested, and the only ones who'd possibly pay. So I said I could put them in touch with her. I also said she'd have to get the FBI fellow to talk about it. Even if he didn't want his name revealed, he'd have to offer something that substantiated the claim -- such as the binders a class instructor gives out to all the attendees. These binders are not state secrets -- anyone who attends a LE seminar there goes away with many of them. And, importantly, the tabs would have to get the OK from the PR people at FBI HDQs to do the story.

Holly was hesitant and nothing happened with it. Maybe she felt that talking to the guy about the tabs might not reflect well on her. God knows she was desperate to be friendly with bureau guys -- and hence, the BBQ where she invited the local guy who answered the phone and got exactly nothing of substance from him in return.

I put out the offer but had no stake in whether or not it developed into a story. It didn't work out, oh well.

But for her to characterize our dialogue as a fabrication or unethical on my part is a total lie. One has to wonder why she's motivated to do so. Maybe she didn't like it when I told her she was nuts for believing in UFOs.

13. Tricia

Fedorax never fear. We know you did nothing unethical.

You have always been up front. It's this gang of yahoos that don't know truth from fiction.

Yes Holly believes in UFO's but even more to the point she believed Krebs and we know her story wasn't true.

UFO's I can't say for sure. Don't believe in them don't dis-believe in them.

Krebs story??? I know that's not true. That's an easy one.

14. BobC

A lack of brutal honesty is hardly one of Fedora's problems! HA!

I can't even remember crap from that long ago. There are benefits to being senile. I think dwelling on things that may or may not have happened years ago is the mark of a person with too much time on their hands.

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Right Bob!

Just like the ones that won't ease up on you after all of these years!

I'm with Tricia on this one. I'd sooner believe that E.T. was The Intruder than believe that it was Fleet White. Jr. or Sr.

Fed - thanks for sharing what you deem fit to share - I trust your judgment on when deciding what stays in your personal datbank and what needs to be exposed.

RR

16. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

One more thing

I didn't forget the topic of this thread, I just didn't want to include my thoughts on her so close to the fine folks in my previous post.

I am a lurker at Purg as that is one of the forums maME posts on. First and foremost: SPARKY RULES!

Second - Ginja and KoldKase keep the three M's from ruining yet another forum that has potential.

Third - Keebu has a rule about not making it personal. Which is kind of hard to do with maME since this entire issue revolves around her.

So I will keep on the look-out for maME just in case she ever return to neutral grounds at CyberSlueths (sorry Candy) where all sides can post without restraints.

RR

17. Watching You

Speaking of maim

here's a blast from the past, LOL. She really liked Steve Thomas back then. Here ya go, maim.

29. "Steve Thomas"
    Posted by mame on 12:16:48 7/17/2000
    NOTE: This message was last edited 12:16:48, 7/17/2000

I don't personally think there are even a handful of people involved in this case who seek the kind of justice, Steve Thomas seeks. He is, in my opinion an outstanding human.

I was totally against his book before I read it. However, I now believe it is the finest book in telling the dark side of seeking justice in the Ramsey case. Thomas confirmed what Plasket and I had reported for months.

I don't think we can refer to Thomas as a retired FBI agent just writing a book. He published the book as the former lead detective in a case that was still open. That's a far cry from any old retired FBI, cop, etc.

However, in the end I believe Thomas did more good that bad. He realized, as we should, the slim chance of this case being prosecuted. He must have felt a need to write a history that would help prevent INJUSTICE from happenning to another little girl. ..

(blah blah Bridget, blah blah lies lies blah blah MW blah blah FW
    and so forth.)

[ REMOVE ] [ ALERT ] [ EDIT ]
    [ REPLY ] [ REPLY WITH QUOTE ] [ TOP ] [ MAIN ]

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Interesting Story, FedX...

about Holly. She and her bunch have mischaracterized just about every poster who does not agree with their Krebs Krap.

For those who read at Purg, Holly is Wiseacre over there. She and a handful of her fawning braindead followers show up there occasionally.

Sold their souls for a burger and some potato salad, they did.

19. Ginja

Ginja Member

Ain't that interesting

That's a hoot! She banned Mame from her forum and now defends her at Purg.

20. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Why are we even wasting our time discussing MW/FW?? Isn't that like continuing to debate whether or not the earth is flat and the center of the universe? People with IQs above 50 have moved on to useful "stuff" such as signing the petition.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice