Hey mame

Discussion in 'Mystery Woman/Lee Hill/Alex Hunter' started by Watching You, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Ginja

Ginja Member

Hi There Shadow

Allow me to butt in here out of nowhere to put my two cents in -- with only 77 posts to my name, you could say I'm way overdue.

You're absolutely right that KrebScam is a dead issue as well as right about those with IQs above 50 moving on. Unfortunately, you missed those with IQs under 50 who believe KrebScam is real. That's why Tricia set up (was it Tricia or am I screwing up here? like I said, only 77 posts, cut me some slack) a separate forum to separate truth from fiction. Okay, and there's a few threads ;) here that might include some dissing of various KrebScam participants, but we have to have someplace to go to vent. It boggles one's mind :rolleyes: to see how corrupt this scandal, and its participants, were/are.

Besides, it may not be such a waste of time as you might think. Getting at the truth of KrebScam exposes the extent of the corruption in Boulder LE. That exposure could have an impact in disrupting and dismantling it.

Ya never know!

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Why, Shadow?

In addition to what Ginja said - obviously - Not too sure about my I.Q. for you, but I do believe that it would be stupid not to follow through on exposing the lies that destoyed more than the forum that you remember as fondly as we all do now that the Truth is available for all to see.

Should we allow maME to post her story to the world without worrying about her credibility being exposed as zip, zil, nada?

RR

3. Spade

Spade Member

It's not

over till its over. And that is when Fleet White's family is cleared from the outragous allegations of the Ramsey's and other wannabe rich white trash.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Wiseacre is Holly?

are you sure? Well, then. I would say Holly turned out to be a real two-faced beech. We shall see what we shall see.

Is Delphi down?

5. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Ginja, you, RR and the rest are all correct, of course. What I was trying to say is that no one with an IQ above 50 believes the Krebs story. Reaching those with low IQs is a commendable act of unselfishness. Ignore my last post! Attacks of senility is the cross-I-have-to-bear for getting old.

6. RiverRat

Smoochin Shadow

I knew that.

But those idiots are Far from your normal idiots, I mean low I.Q.ers. Three years later - it's obvious they Were pretty damn smart as this scam went Way Beyond the other forum scams.

I dream of a day that another innocent child questions maME - child to woman, - "why did you do this to my daddy?"

If I was maME - I'd keep my nose in a rose too as not to be overwhelmed by the chit I was standing in.

FYMMM&H
    RR

7. RiverRat

Acid Trip

Everyone is talking about Nancy's stun gun wound, to the bone as I recall..............what happened to the story that she also had ACID poured over said stunning?

As far as someone being curled up in a fetal position, I think that someone going through withdrawl is not something to be NOT considered.

IMO-
    RR

8. Watching You

Maim had better watch out

one of the thorns amongst all those roses doesn't injure her tiny little brain when she gets all excited and rubs her cute little a$$ against it. The condescending, narcissistic maim thrives on attention and she absolutely loves to be hated, as she has told us often enough. Lawd knows she works very hard to achieve just that. With all her character defects, a good shrink would have a field day with that one.

9. RiverRat

mame - May 2000

"Soon the laughter and love of friends and family surrounded my clawed foot oak table ...freckled chubby cheeks arrive on scooters and bikes to welcome a much loved friend...Plasket slices his honey baked ham......BJ and Mame tell tales of their adventures in Pleasantville to roars of laughter...Lee Hill whispers his distinctive "deep throat" whisper...A criminologist tells beauty secrets...a victim's advocate talks lovingly of her troubled adopted children...My friend whispers, "Can we call Chris?"...strawberries sliced...whipped cream whipped...phones ring...e-mails arrive...Shawn Colvin sings in the background......Gerber daisies, love, and laughter help shield the
    heartbreak and pain of the day."

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2012
  10. Watching You

Circle jerk party

beetween maim, Lee Hill, Plaskett?

:yuck:

11. RiverRat

kdnk

I wonder who came up with their new logo?!

12. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

what does that mean? Is that the number of times Krabs has been to the free clinic?

13. RiverRat

Sorry

KDNK is a certain radio station in Colorado.

Get it now?
    RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice