Humor The Rat, Check IN Please!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Dec 13, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey, JJ, good to see you again. Yes, we all know "the look" from The Fam. They love us just the same. We also understand about the hurt for JonBenet's suffering and death. That's why we're all here. That and the complete break down of the justice system in Boulder, thanks to the BDAs and the Ramseys.

One thing we have learned by now, though: anything can happen in this case.

Good to see all the members of FFJ who are dropping in. Thank you Rat, for thinking of this. You are sumpin' else!

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

My family ignores everything I say and do anyway. Sometimes I say the most outrageous things just to see if they are listening. They aren't. That's OK. I LIVE to annoy my husband.
    When he ordered a new satellite dish (which I did NOT want), I called the company to complain that since they installed their dish, I was no longer able to receive transmissions from the Mother Ship. They came and disconnected it.

3. Elle

Elle Member

What did your husband have to say about this DeeDee? "Beam me up Scotty?"

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

He ignores anything I say. He wasn't happy about the satellite dish being removed, but that's about it. I would have loved to know what the satellite customer service people said when asked why a new installation had to be taken down. Imagine telling your boss it was because it prevented the customer from communicating with her spaceship?

5. Elle

Elle Member

I can't stop laughing here DeeDee. [​IMG] Next question. Are you still living in the same house? I've often wondered about these satellite dishes (?). I couldn't be bothered with a digital box to receive more movies. I think I enjoy browsing through the DVD's on sale. I enjoy the hunt.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahaha You are an imp, aren't you?

Yes, transmissions from Planet SuRztuN are nearly impossible to receive with those satellite dishes interfering, as well.

OH, there's a NEW TREND in tinfoil fashion, which you can find at the Madame Jayelles Boutique. I have gotten the most FABULOUS new DESIGNER TIN FOIL FASHION MAKE-OVER! I'll get some pics up for y'all to see. TO DIE FOR! The transmission is 21st century!

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I already have a lovely selection of tin foil hats. (I LOVE crop circles- aka corn rings in Britain).
    No, Elle, I no longer live in that same house. But I still enjoy saying obnoxious things to people, especially telemarketers. If they call for me, I'll just say "She's deceased". That stops them for a while. But when I got calls for my father, who passed in 2001, I just said I'd give them a number where he could be reached. Then I gave them the phone # for Holy Cross Cemetery, and the extension # which was his plot number. I didn't get many calls after that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice