Interesting DNA article (from Orphan)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Elle, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Look at it this way. That hairstyle is referred to as a pageboy, and therefore Mary Lacy has her own personal pageboy.

Perhaps Foley should adopt hair curtains. Then he could have his own personal pageboy, too, and nobody would even question it.

2. Watching You

He'll probably have some snide remark to make, but who cares? He thrives on being nasty.

3. Watching You

jameson in hair curtains looks like someone in a mental ward with her buggy eyes. jameson without hair curtains looks like someone in a mental ward with her buggy eyes.

[​IMG]

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Funny, I thought that too :)

Now here's a little quiz for you. Which of the curtain team would the following caption best suit?

"Call me Sue..."​

5. Watching You

Oh, absolutely Lin Wood. His posture and look are perfect for Call me Sue..

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Hee hee! This could be the trashiest thread ever--I'm proud to be a part of it.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Isn't there a song by Johnny Cash "A boy called Sue?" :) I have a vivid imagination of all the FFJ posters wearing a Chinese style wig like Mary Lacy's spending the day in Boulder carrying banners. WE LOVE MARY! Time I had a coffee, or something (?).

It took me a while to recognize John Ramsey. %$#$%^%??? :) I think he wins the prize!

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"He was big an' bent, an' gray an' old

I looked at him, an' my blood ran cold

I said, 'My name is Sue! How do you do? Now you gonna die!"

9. Watching You

I was in my 20's when Johnny Cash made that song famous. That's a long time ago.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Ah, but you're still a young thing, WY!

Attached Files:

11. Watching You

I wish.

12. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

"I went down down down in a burnin' ring of fire
    and it burns burns burns and the flames went higher..."

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hahahaha Jayelles! Except I think the balding John Ramsey look ought to be on the 'gang'....after all John Ramsey owns and controls the Boulder DA's office.

14. Elle

Elle Member

I have to be honest here, Bob. I was never a big Johnny Cash fan, but I did come across him and his wife singing on TV, and I often enjoyed them, but my youngest son told me I had to watch "Walk The Line" with Joaquin Phoenix (Johnny Cash) and Reese Witherspoon (June Carter). He said he knew I would like it. He's always right about things like this, so I took out the DVD, and once again, he was right. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie, and became a fan of Johnny Cash.

I loved that one above, Bob, down down down in a burnin' ring of fire and it burns burns burns and the flames went higher. LUVLY!

To think that neither one of these actors were singers, amazes me. Reese Witherspoon told them to cast Lee Ann Rhymes. Yes, I loved this movie, and will watch it again sometime.

</TD><TD valign="middle"></TD></TR>

15. Jayelles

John Ramsey is top left! The hair completely changes him - scary :)

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:rolling: :rotfl: :floor:

Jayelles, this is probably the funniest thing I've seen in such a long time, I fear I will embarrass myself when I even THINK of it while I am in work, in meetings, and I will hold you personally responsible if I lose my job for mental incompetence.

Just returned after four days in Albany (business) and haven't even begun to catch up on the threads and I just HAD to respond, it was so damn funny!

However, one small request:

I think Lou Smit deserves to be a part of the gang.

I agree with Bob C in that this is the trashiest thread and I'll be the first to admit that I won't be left out of the mix

Way to Go Jay!

Okay, off now to eat all of Heymom's double stuff Oreos before she wakes up and catches me :viking: :nervous: :cafe: :tipsy:

17. Jayelles

And just to show that I'm unbiased - I reckon some of us were just born to have curtains...

Attached Files:

18. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:thumbsup:

19. heymom

heymom Member

I'm awake and here now, girl! You'd better watch your bee-hind! Get out of my stash! Or I'll sick my non-barking dog on you.

Hey! Mom!

20. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I found myself singing that on 6/24/06. Can't think why...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice