J.B.R.'s "murder solved"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Today, I happened upon a “book†written by a retired FBI Agent, titled, “JonBenet Ramsey Murder Solved.â€

After reading the excerpts, I decided to order it online. (All 44 pages.) It was copyrighted 2008, and I have not read anything about it on FFJ. After consulting with Moab, she advised me to start a new thread, ref. same, and to post excerpts, so here goes:

You really don’t know who the killer is unless you can correctly answer at least one of these seven questions:
    l. What were the eight mistakes made by the killer?
    2. What was the missed opportunity made by the police that morning that would have solved the case on the spot?
    3. Did the scream come before or after the child was dead?
    4. What caused the child’s death?
    5. Was the ransom note written before or after the child was dead?
    6. What prevented the truth from being told?
    7. How did the killer self-destruct?
    If there were signs of staging it would mean that a parent did it – no argument!
    Red Flag #1... Two causes of death (ligature strangulation and skull fracture) seemed extremely suspicious.
    Red Flag $2...Months later, Patsy couldn’t be eliminated as the writer of the ransom note suggested staging. Some experts described it as an “exact match.â€
    Red Flag #3...S.B.T. C. Known by the Ramseys but not admitted. Became the spark!
    Red Flag #4...The grouping of the injuries above the shoulders seemed to suggest staging – contrive – a scheme- arranged by design. This would include the duct tape across the mouth and the arms tied and raised above her head.
    Red Flag #5...The garrotte handle crafted with a paintbrush handle belonging to Patsy? It was inconsistent with the staging-at-hand. Wit it being left behind couldn’t be a coincidence!
    Red Flag #6...Unnecessary brutality to include the stun gun marks burnt into her face.
    The body being laid out in such a dignified fashion suggested more staging. The nightgown being laid out beside the body suggested more staging. The blanket covering the body suggested more staging. The door being closed and locked suggested more staging.

I know, I know; most of this has already been discussed, ad nauseam. But, it gets better; much better, as the Author outlines (in detail) facts that lead him to believe that J.R. was the murderer and Patsy was really the patsy. He discusses various aspects of the case that I have never before thought of, and he does so in a very convincing manner. I don’t know how much of this you want me to post, but I will, perhaps a bit at a time, if a lot of interest is displayed. I found it to be a fascinating perspective from a knowledgeable man, with no obvious axe to grind.

gl

2. rashomon

rashomon Member

Is this the link?
    http://www.jonbenetramseymurdersolved.com/James_Kearney.html

I originally was a JDI, but this was before I really studied the case and learned about the evidence implicating Patsy as the main stager of the scene (her jacket fibers were found in the neck ligature, the paint tray, and on the duct tape - and she wrote the ransom note).
    I can see John covering up for Patsy, but have difficulty vice versa - to see Patsy covering up for John to such an extent that she took over virtually the whole staging.
    Nor do I think she was that naive to believe some cockamamie story told to her by John and let herself be manipulated by him. Not Patsy. Unless she wanted to be deluded of course.

Can't wait to discuss the FBI agent's theory with you all. Thanks Greenleaf for bringing this up!

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Very interesting Greenie!

My main suspect is Patsy, which is why I believe the case will never be brought to trial since Patsy died.

When you get the book can you share more with us?

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

It has never been determined that the marks on her cheek and back were stun gun marks. Coroner Mayer described them only as abrasions. Stun gun marks would be little electrical burns, not abrasions, but there are other things Mayer did not put in the autopsy report either, so I can't put complete faith in his autopsy as far as these marks. If they were stun gun marks, that doesn't rule out the parents by any means- a video on the operation of stun guns was found in the home, though no stun gun itself was found (there was a lot of room in that golf bag). The Rs admitted owning the video, though never admitted owning a stun gun. They claimed because the video was in Spanish it wasn't relevant.
    I was always suspicious of the fact that the R and their defense team did NOT want to exhume the body and settle the stun gun issue once and for all while there was still time. IMHO, I feel that the RST would jump all over that, saying it proved there was an intruder. BUT the stun-gun video WAS found to belong to the Rs, so to me, there is something more to this issue.

5. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

maybe

It would be hard for me to believe that PR would cover for JR but if she did, it was probably because she would lose her whole way of life if she didn't. She may have suspected AG was to be sold and expected that to bring in enough money to live the lifestyle she was accustomed to for the rest of her life. Do you think she had concerns that her cancer might return and she would need the means to fight a very expensive battle with it?

If she didn't cover though, Burke would always live in shame after his father was arrested and tried, her breadwinner would be gone, her parents may have depended somewhat on JR's largesse, and the scandal that she would have to face would be horrifying. If she thought there was an accident maybe she could come to terms with helping to stage.

I keep on believing that 2 people staged this. Yes, PR's fibers are all over but JR's fibers were found where he had no business leaving fibers.

My initial thought when I first heard about the murder of JBR was that her father had done it. Then the RN convinced me that PR was involved in the staging at least but the rope around the neck seems like something a man would do rather than a woman. That doesn't mean a woman didn't use that rope though and the fibers point in that direction for sure.

As usual this is all speculation and my opinions only, and since I sway back and forth like a weeping willow in the wind, I am destined to be frustrated. I don't think it is coincidence that my hair is not as thick as it was before I became interested in this puzzle!

I will have to order this and read it of course.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  6. Karen

Karen Member

It sounds like he's had dealings with the Boulder system of justice before because he speaks very disdainfully of them. I wonder how he knew and what he had to do with Boulder before the Ramsey case? I am very interested in hearing about everything he has to say. So far he's got Boulder pegged. Let's see if he hits a bullseye with everything else!

7. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

blog

Well check this out:
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/YOURRO%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/02/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"MS Mincho"; panose-1:2 2 6 9 4 2 5 8 3 4; mso-font-alt:"MS 明朝"; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:eek:ther; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Trebuchet MS"; panose-1:2 11 6 3 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:647 0 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:"\@MS Mincho"; panose-1:2 2 6 9 4 2 5 8 3 4; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:modern; mso-font-pitch:fixed; mso-font-signature:-1610612033 1757936891 16 0 131231 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Trebuchet MS"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} h1 {mso-style-next:Normal; margin-top:12.0pt; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:3.0pt; margin-left:.3in; text-indent:-.3in; line-height:150%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; page-break-after:avoid; mso-outline-level:1; mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops:list .3in; font-size:14.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:16.0pt; font-family:"Trebuchet MS"; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; mso-font-kerning:16.0pt;} p.MsoBodyText, li.MsoBodyText, div.MsoBodyText {margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:6.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Trebuchet MS"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} p.Firstlineindent, li.Firstlineindent, div.Firstlineindent {mso-style-name:"First line indent"; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; tab-stops:.15in; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Trebuchet MS"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} p.PolicyTitle, li.PolicyTitle, div.PolicyTitle {mso-style-name:"Policy Title"; mso-style-parent:"Body Text"; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:6.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS Mincho"; font-variant:small-caps; font-weight:bold; mso-bidi-font-style:italic;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} /* List Definitions */ @list l0 {mso-list-id:1699623363; mso-list-template-ids:67698725;} @list l0:level1 {mso-level-style-link:"Heading 1"; mso-level-text:%1; mso-level-tab-stop:.3in; mso-level-number-position:left; margin-left:.3in; text-indent:-.3in;} @list l0:level2 {mso-level-style-link:""; mso-level-text:"%1\.%2"; mso-level-tab-stop:.4in; mso-level-number-position:left; margin-left:.4in; text-indent:-.4in;} @list l0:level3 {mso-level-style-link:""; mso-level-text:"%1\.%2\.%3"; mso-level-tab-stop:.5in; mso-level-number-position:left; margin-left:.5in; text-indent:-.5in;} @list l0:level4 {mso-level-style-link:""; mso-level-text:"%1\.%2\.%3\.%4"; mso-level-tab-stop:.6in; mso-level-number-position:left; margin-left:.6in; text-indent:-.6in;} @list l0:level5 {mso-level-style-link:""; mso-level-text:"%1\.%2\.%3\.%4\.%5"; mso-level-tab-stop:.7in; mso-level-number-position:left; margin-left:.7in; text-indent:-.7in;} @list l0:level6 {mso-level-style-link:""; mso-level-text:"%1\.%2\.%3\.%4\.%5\.%6"; mso-level-tab-stop:.8in; mso-level-number-position:left; margin-left:.8in; text-indent:-.8in;} @list l0:level7 {mso-level-style-link:""; mso-level-text:"%1\.%2\.%3\.%4\.%5\.%6\.%7"; mso-level-tab-stop:.9in; mso-level-number-position:left; margin-left:.9in; text-indent:-.9in;} @list l0:level8 {mso-level-style-link:""; mso-level-text:"%1\.%2\.%3\.%4\.%5\.%6\.%7\.%8"; mso-level-tab-stop:1.0in; mso-level-number-position:left; margin-left:1.0in; text-indent:-1.0in;} @list l0:level9 {mso-level-style-link:""; mso-level-text:"%1\.%2\.%3\.%4\.%5\.%6\.%7\.%8\.%9"; mso-level-tab-stop:1.1in; mso-level-number-position:left; margin-left:1.1in; text-indent:-1.1in;} ol {margin-bottom:0in;} ul {margin-bottom:0in;} --> </style>[FONT=&quot]http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2008/06/exfbi_agent_will_tell_you_who.php[/FONT]

Note who is the only person leaving comments.

Heck I can't seem to make this thing link - sorry

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
  8. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

ahhh

The miracle of Moab - thanks for fixing the link. Your hat always reminds me of a very beautiful place I once saw. For miles after driving through Moab I kept asking Mr. Texan if he thought there was any way we could move there but he kept on driving ...

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Isn't it the most beautiful area with all that red rock? My favorite town in Utah...and hence, my "hat". You are welcome for the link...sometimes they are tricky, aren't they?

10. Elle

Elle Member

This is an interesting book Greenleaf. I am going to order it a.s.a.p. Thank you for bringing it to Moab's attention.[​IMG] I look forward to reading everyone's thoughts on this.

11. Elle

Elle Member

5. Was the ransom note written before or after the child was dead?
    6. What prevented the truth from being told?

I think the ransom note was written after JonBenét's death. Whoever was with her at the time of the head injury had to know it knocked her out cold and looking dead. What puzzles me is what prevented the Ramseys from taking JB to the Emergency Room (?).

I feel they were both afraid of being arrested for killing their young daughter, and the staging began (?).

Dr. Beuf, friend of the Ramseys, stated there was no sign of any sexual or other abuse during the many visits made to him during the three years before JB's death.

Is it possible sexual abuse started after Dr. Beuf's last visit; therefore there would be an investigation, and the staging began (?).

12. Greenleaf

New Ideas For Old Stuff...

The Author is convinced of J.R.'S guilt, and the manner in which he presents his theory is extraordinary. The way his thought process unfolds takes the reader along his step by step method of arriving at his conclusions. (The one thing that surprised me was his acceptance of the stun-gun; however, he views it, along with all other "evidence" as originating with J.R.)

Although we may be familiar with much of the evidence he discusses, I found myself looking at his fresh insights with many questions to myself, such as:"Why didn't I think of THAT before?" He is meticulous in his presentation; so sucinct and so logical. No doubt, many will not agree with all of his conclusions, but you'll have to admit that it's been a long time since we had such a knowledgeable person shake up our long held ideas, by energizing us to start thinking outside the box again.

Now, I have a problem. While I am more than willing to share the "book" with you, it is a PDF file and will not allow me to copy and paste. Is there anyone who can tell me if and how I can share this, sans resorting to the task of typing? Thank you, and I am looking forward to everyone's comments, in ref. to this "book."
    gl

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

You can only share a paragraph here and there to avoid copyright infringement anyway, so you will probably have to type the selections you put on FFJ :(

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  14. Elle

Elle Member

Moab,

How about printing a page here-n-there, cutting certain paragraphs out, rescanning those and then attaching them to her posts(?). How many paragraphs are allowed in a copyright situation?

15. Karen

Karen Member

I don't understand this. Is this an online book, or does he send it to the email you specifiy?

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Maybe I'm being narrow-minded, but it's hard for me to take anyone seriously who believes a stun gun was used on JB.

About a year ago our city's police department invested in new Taser stun guns for the police force. All police officers had to learn how to use them, and guess who they used them on - each other. It was the individual's choice if s/he wanted to be tasered from a distance or have direct contact with it on his/her skin. My daughter chose to have the stun gun placed directly on her skin - hand, to be precise.

I asked her if it hurt and if she yelped when contact was made. She said it's hard not to yelp because contact hurts - that's the whole idea of it - but it's a whole lot better than having to shoot someone. She only got a little jolt, which was enough to convince her. Some of the men who elected to be shot with the stun gun from a distance not only grunted (yelped, haha), but most of them did a little dance as well.

I also asked her if a kid would yell if hit by a stun gun. She looked at me as if I were mad - no one would use a stun gun on a child, she said, unless that person were crazy, but, yes, a child would yell if hit by a stun gun.

I don't believe a stun gun was used on JB. It became (unbelievable) urban legend through Lou Smit and jameson, but there was no proof one was used.

17. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, it is an online book, Karen. I downloaded it last night from the link rashomon posted. It's $10.00

http://www.jonbenetramseymurdersolved.com/James_Kearney.html

It can be printed, but one cannot copy a paragraph from it because of the copyright.

Once printed, it can be cropped when rescanned. Might save a lot of typing for Greenleaf. I'm just wondering if there is a limit to the number of paragraphs that can be shown(?).

Hope this helps.

18. Greenleaf

Chloroform?

Karen, yes, you can order it online:

http://www.jonbenetramseymurdersolve...s_Kearney.html

Watching You, I have read the entire “book.†Well, it’s hardly a book, as it’s only 44 pages long.
    Once I got pass the stun gun, I read on, and it’s the only thing, at first blush, that I disagreed with. He slips it in, while attributing it, and all the other evidence to J.R. He has a couple of reasons for including it in his analysis. The author does, in my opinion, make a compelling presentation as to why he puts the blame on J.R.’s shoulders. Inasmuch as it is copyrighted, Moab suggested that I type excerpts from here and there and post them. (As stated previously, it will not allow me to copy and paste.)
    I’m going to skip around a bit; page 7 (He believes that chloroform was used.)

"As for hiding and removing this incriminating evidence. The crime scene revealed that the bottle of chloroform that was used to subdue her was removed; that the handkerchief that had the chloroform on it to subdue her was removed; that the lubricant and/or the lubricated glove and/or the talcum powder that was used around the vaginal area while in the act of molesting her was removed; that the cloth or the small towel that was used to wipe the lubricant from the child’s genital area was removed; that the hard object that was used to bash her skull in was removed; that the roll of duct tape that was used to tape her mouth was removed; that the stun gun that burnt the marks on her face was removed; and that the nylon cord that was used to tie her wrist above her head and to craft the garrotte was removed.†Continued...
    gl

19. Elle

Elle Member

I saw a video of Police demonstrating the stun gun on each other a long time ago, WY. I thought it was a courageous thing for them to do, considering the discomfort. Your daughter was a very brave young woman to have it done on her hand.

It is better than shooting someone. I don't believe a stun gun was used in the JonBenét case. Those marks were part of the staging which was overdone.

20. Greenleaf

continued...page 7...

" It is logical to believe that before 'the incident' these items were stored and hidden in an attache' case and that after the incident these items were put back in this attache' case. An attache' case provides the ideal place for an experienced pedaphile to safeguard such incriminating paraphernalia while at home because it needs a key or combination to unlock; because it needs permission to open; because it doesn't draw courteous attention; because it's inconspicuous; because it's private and for individual use only. For the same reasons an attache' case provides the ideal way for an experienced pedaphile to carry these items around with him when needed. It was customary for J.R. to carry an attache' case for business. This logical conclusion that had J.R. using an attache' case to conceal these items before and after the murder is confirmed in two ways. The first way is that when J.R. was given permission to search the house he was told to search from top down. Instead he made a beeline for the basement and within minutes returned with the child in his arms."
    To be continued...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice