JAMESON - your poster plagiarized my post

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

It appears Beautiful One has been banned at Crime Library forums. Did I just notice that, or was that the way it was yesterday, as well?

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I think she was banned a couple of days ago. She never lasts long at any forum. I don't actually think in this case that the trouble was at the JBR forum. She was apparently causing ructions on the OJ Simpson forum.

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I can't even access the swamp this morning - keep getting an error.

4. Watching You

I did register for that forum. It appears to be like the Delphi forums - forum owners don't see ISPs of posters.

Watching Ewe
    Registered Member
    (2/7/07 10:00 am)
    Reply | Edit Re: BORG, I am PROUD to be BORG!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SweetyKeke, I would like to know who gave you permission to plagiurize my post from FFJ and use it on your forum, the swamp, and other forums?

I ask you politely to remove my post from all forums you have posted it and refrain from using any of my posts in the future.

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Hell yeah. It's exactly what you said.

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

This Keona has posted this elsewhere and it is possible that she emailed it to Jameson for posting; how else could she have posted when it was a "closed" forum?

Regardless, of course she will take credit for it; she initially stole it...and she's a little "off" :nsf: Even if she didn't post it, she'll take credit for it

:couch:

I'm tellin ya, this reeks of Jameson herself trying to be slick, just stirring the pot. She knows that picking something of yours will absolutely get that pot stirring.

7. Watching You

I agree, but the truth is, she can stir all she wants - she doesn't get the reactions she used to get because she's stupid, and everyone knows it. IOW, if she only knew how little I care about her and her stupid games.

8. Watching You

Did the swamp crash? Or is jameson furiously removing posts behind the scene?

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

There's a difference?

10. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

It's one of those convenient breakdowns.. you know, the ones that seem to happen when the keke hits the fan.

11. Watching You

No.

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

WY - I caught this when it happened - check the Daily area. I didn't know at first that it was a WY original - shame on me! Since jameson opened up her forum to the public again and no one showed up - this is the result.....one more RamScam brought to you by the fine folks at the Swamp.

13. Watching You

Don't feel bad, RR. I didn't even recognize my own post for a few minutes - I had to read it through to recognize my own writing. It's been a while since I wrote that one, and I have halfzheimers.

14. Watching You

The post has been removed from jameson's forum, although most of it appears in the responses. The rest of that junk, I don't care about. jameson doesn't understand DNA and how it works, and she never will. Nobody will ever be convicted on the DNA in the JBR case. That's a fact. And, she'll find that out if she lives long enough to see this case go to court.

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

The last time jameson opened her forum was the weekend of Jan. 20. It was not open when G posted. I remember reading the post last week and wondering how G made it. I'm 99% certain I clicked the reply button to see, and it told me I'd have to log in to post. Not that it matters.

I agreed with what Margoo posted - what a load of crap.

16. Watching You

jameson has pretty much burned all her bridges - and posters. It has taken some longer than others to see her true colors, but it was only a matter of time before just about everyone caught on to her scams.

She's still got her forum, but I'll bet her husband is paying for most of it, since the paying customers have mostly moved on. Just about the only one who thinks what jameson has to say any more is important is...jameson.

17. Elle

Elle Member

WY, There seems to be more than one thread on this now, and I'm bringing my post over here, so that you will read my reply, cuz you're busy over here. :)

<TABLE class=tborder id=post138241 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>57 CST 2007 <!-- / status icon and date -->
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Elle_1 [​IMG]<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_138241", true); </SCRIPT>
    FFJ Senior Member
    </TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jul 2003

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->[​IMG]
    <HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Watching You
    BORG = Believer of Ramsey Guilt

What being a BORG means to me.

Because I have been able to separate real evidence from non-evidence, I can see clearly that there was no evidence of an intruder in the Ramsey home on the night of JB’s murder. Because I am wise enough not to blindly accept that the faces the Ramseys presented to the public were, without question, the same as their private faces when behind closed doors (as the RST blindly accepts), I do not block out the possibility they were involved. I have been able to see evidence of obstruction by the Ramsey family, and because I know what the evidence is, I am aware of the false information that has been distributed via henchmen like jameson, Tracey, Smit, Wood, and others.

Obvious clues, such as Patsy Ramsey’s jacket fibers entwined in the knot fashioned in the garrote; the willingness of the perp to remain in the home without fear of being discovered by the occupants, making use of a tablet and writing utensil, writing a three-page ransom note meant to stall and perhaps prevent altogether the discovery of JB’s body in the basement (perhaps hoping the note would turn investigators away from the house, looking for a kidnapper, long enough for them to transport the body out of the house and to a remote area) – a note positively identified by several handwriting experts (including our own Cherokee, who demonstrates in clear and unambiguous manner to all who are not wearing blinders) as being written by Patsy Ramsey; contradictory statements made by both John and Patsy Ramsey in their book and in their interviews; and, in spite of claims by the RST to the contrary, clear and convincing evidence that the Ramseys refused to cooperate with BPD investigators and refusing an FBI-administered polygraph examination while hiring their own “expert†to run the polygraph exam, unobserved by the BPD or other neutral observers who could attest to the accuracy and honesty of the results; and the intense efforts of the RST to throw others under the bus and lie about where the evidence really leads are indications to this BORG, who isn’t so easily led, that the road leads right back to the Ramseys. These are only a few of the evidentiary reasons I am BORG. My fellow BORGs are invited to add their evidentiary reasons.

Realism and truth solve cases, not shower visions and twisting of facts. One can’t fit a square peg into a round hole, and that is exactly what Lou Smit and his faithful followers have tried to do. Refusal by the RST to accept that the foreign DNA may be, and probably is, an artifact, or is too incomplete to ever conclusively identify anyone, has seriously damaged their credibility. To continue claiming the DNA will “nail the killer,†just shows their ignorance about the weaknesses of DNA identification under these very circumstances and how the DNA issue would be played out in court. There are so many holes the size of huge craters in their interpretation of the evidence (including Smit’s baby, the stun gun), it’s obvious they have shown little ability to look at the evidence and see the reality instead of their own biased vision of what they want that evidence to say.

Good hearts blended with real Grief over the senseless death of a sweet little girl who was defenseless against a brutal attack, probably perpetrated by someone she loved, moved decent people with a thirst for justice to become involved. We’ve been denigrated by the RST, mocked by the Ramseys’ lawyer, Lin Wood, called every indecent name known to man, and yet, we are still here. History proves that none of the BORG on this forum has ever been influenced by greed or self-glorification. We are not here because we’ve had nothing else to do for the past 10 years. We are here not only to continue to dig into the corruption roiling beneath the surface of this case but also to keep hope alive that JonBenet’s death won’t be in vain, and other little girls, and boys, might be saved. Only by exposing the evil core of the corruption and cover-up in this case will society rise up and demand an end to the subterfuge and self-promoting political BS that has run rampant in this case. Only then will our kids begin to be more than political pawns for incompetent and biased district attorneys and every needy civilian who thinks it's okay to interfere in a murder case.

I’m damn proud to be BORG, and I’m equally proud to be part of the BORG community on FFJ.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Forgive me WY I must have got sidetracked back in September, 2006 with Punisher's Rapping post and didn't go to the first post on this thread, and read your excellent post. Shame on me. :blush: I'm damn proud to be a BORG too. :)
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice