JBR Billboard

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Feb 16, 2008.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I bow before such magnificence. :bowdown:

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I LOVE IT

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

It serves several purposes:-

1) It's simple
    2) It is intriguing - people might read "Remember JonBenet" and think "Oh that".
    3) People will visit the website to find out what it's about - we need to be prepared for that and make sure they want to stay a while and read when they get there.
    4) COunting in days demonstrates that we have remembered her every day rather than it fading into anniversaries as the mainstream media have.

I think it would probably need a date on it to qualify it though - e.g. Maybe a picture of a calendar showing 25th December 2008. Then "Day 4383 - www.forumsforjustice.org". Because only one date will have that day count and presumably a billboard remains up for a week or so?

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I think I saw your post, heymom, and I don't even remember what you said, so it couldn't have been that bad.

Believe me, if we were keeping score for inappropriate posts, you'd be so far down the list you'd fall asleep before you found your name.

Since I EXCELL at inappropriate, with downright MUTINY a close second, I'd be at the TOP! :bateye:

5. heymom

heymom Member

I would if I could but we have no Krispy Kremes here...We have Shipley's but they don't compare, IMO. Krispy Kreme pulled out after a couple of years.

Would you settle for some Oreos?

Attached Files:

6. heymom

heymom Member

It WAS that bad, KK, but thanks for being understanding. I got slapped back into my place and rightly so. I think I came close to getting banned...It was off-topic and didn't belong here, on this forum dedicated to Justice for JonBenet. So that's enough of that. Thanks for being a pal, dear pyrate! :pirate:

See ya around...

7. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

***Sigh***...if I must......

8. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I Love the 4383.....!!!
    Who wouldn't come to the site.
    As I've lived my life, I've come to realize that many are not on the same search as all of us. But they do know when I say JonBenet, that is all I have to say....That billboard would be excellent. It would be.

9. JoeJame

JoeJame member

Not sure what is going on with Boulder at all....But...
    To me, it ain't kosher.

Heymom, you are okay...don't worry about it. I'm surely the last man here on the totem pole.....
    sometimes we say things and don't mean what we say.....but atleast we are forgiven here. We do all have a common goal.....

10. AMES

AMES Member

I must have missed something...I can't remember what she said, either. I agree..it couldn't have been THAT bad.

11. tylin

tylin Banned

Excellent!
    Short and to the point.

12. heymom

heymom Member

Ames, that photo is just angelic! SO cute...what little darlings they both are.

We'll just move on, if that's OK. I didn't get banned but I think I came close. It was just a passion that was off-topic for this forum. I have other outlets but sometimes they bleed over into each other.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

It's hard to know what's going on in Boulder, JoeJame. They have to be seriously corrupted or extremely careless people there.

14. AMES

AMES Member

Thank you for the compliment on the photo of my girls! That one is my favorite!

Okay, we will just move on. I am glad that you didn't get banned...for whatever reason it was.

15. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

16. Karen

Karen Member

I would like to suggest somebody give Fox News Bill O'Reilly the heads up about the billboard when it's up and can be photographed. I'm sure he would feature it on his show somehow. He has long had the opinion there is just something wrong in Boulder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice