JBR's 20th birthday is this week

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Aug 1, 2010.

1. fr brown

fr brown Member

You're welcome. At some point I'll post it on a DNA thread.

Throwing doubt on the DNA results was my 20th birthday present to JonBenet. I didn't know what else to get her.

As far as the chart you posted goes, one of the points of the article is that you have to look at the actual peaks to see how the technician has evaluated the raw evidence. He or she may have made many subjective judgments to come up with a DNA profile.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ah, ever faithful, you wonderful people. I am honored and humbled to be among you.

If JonBenet's family, or the BPD, the BDA and Lou Smit, or stupid Tracey, had spent 1 per cent of the time we have researching and analyzing this case, even with the edited evidence we have access to, there would have been justice for JonBenet.

And I'm with Thomas: the day may yet come when the truth emerges, when all deeds are exposed, all lies revealed.

Live with that, John Ramsey.

3. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

Hi Moab

I haven't been on for awhile due to a job change and computer issues but I am back once again and still just as puzzled and frustrated with this case as ever. The one thing I know for sure is that I can see with my own eyes that Patsy wrote the RN. There isn't a doubt in my mind thanks to the hard work of forum members. (my teaching position at the college in our town didn't include health insurance benefits and my husband fell victim to the tough economy - lost his job :( so I had to return to work full time in the O.R.)

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Hiya Back Texan

Good to know you are still hanging around though...you've been missed! The economy is a doosey, that's for sure...sorry Mr. Texan lost his job...tell him not to give up, there is another one...it just takes longer these days!
    :aprop:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
  5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Glad to see you posting, Texan. You have been missed. I'm sorry about your husband's job and the accompanying change of situation for you.

There is only one thing I am absolutely sure happened the night JonBenet died and that is: Patsy wrote the ransom note. Any theory of the crime must include that one fact. There is are many more similarities between Patsy's handwriting and the ransom note that have never been seen by the general public. If they were allowed to be published, it would astound everyone that Patsy was not arrested for complicity in JonBenet's death, or at the very least, tampering with evidence. However, the Ramseys and Lin Wood have made very sure the handwriting comparisons will not reach the light of day without a very messy and expensive lawsuit. It would take lawyers willing to risk their careers for the truth AND working pro bono to counter what the Ramseys and their compatriots in the cover-up (Hunter, Haddon, et al) would throw at them if that happened.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice