Jim Kolar - JBR investigation is very much alive

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Absolutely right.

And Hunter wasn't going to prosecute the Ramseys no matter WHAT the GJ said. The GJ was for show just like Keenan's "ongoing investigation" is for show.

The only way this case will ever see the light of truth is for it to be taken out of the hands of the Boulder DA and all the political corruption and cronyism that goes with it. Actually, it needs to be taken out of Colorado all together and overseen by a federal prosecutor. But it would take an act of God and Congress for that to happen.

2. Cherokee

Good point, RR.

3. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Wy

where did you hear that he is only looking into the intruder theory? If that so, all the more reason to sent box loads of stuff to him...maybe it will get his open mind to be open.

Cherokee, send your stuff..it's good and covers most everything pertinent to the case...

Maybe he will talk to Thomas???

and I don't believe it's over because of the grand jury...who the hell was running that WITH Hunter? There is no saying another one can not be held.

4. Cherokee

Maybe you're right, Sparky. I hope you are. Here's a cyber hug for trying to be a positive influence on all us gloomy gusses. :hug:

5. Elle

Elle Member

This makes me feel good, Cherokee, and I wish you and Tricia all the best. I understand what you're saying here. I was just thinking about this yesterday, that surely Jim Kolar must have heard some news about Tom Miller. I hoped a few posts back that Jim Kolar visited the FFJ forum. Maybe he does (?). I think he had to make some kind of appearance after all this time, although the first investigator, Tom Bennett didn't put out a report on his work (?).

It is very difficult to be heard in the JonBenét Ramsey case when the lead is taken away from the intruder theory. Jm Kolar can't work this case alone. He must have other people helping him (?).

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Sort of off-topic - The Butts triple homicide is 14 years old down south. Well, that's the 2nd Butts triple homicide in Cass County, Texas. The first Cass County Butts triple homicide is over 30 years old. Their Sheriff's department doesn't even have it on record anymore.

It makes for a sick community, imho. :pills:

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

As long as Mary Whateverhernameisnow is running the show, there will be no investigating the Ramseys. That's been made very clear by her own words, Sparkly. I think if he even breathed that he suspected the Ramseys, he'd be gone.

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Shame on him if he doesn't have the courage to do the right thing.

Shame on him.

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Not negative, Sparky, just realistic. All the evidence points to one place, and not one bit of new evidence has come to light in the past five years. Now somebody at the BPD can sit there answering the phone for the latest crackpot tip (Jameson's phone bill must be astronomical) or man the mailbox for the latest soiled boxer shorts (compliments of Miss Jameson) or saliva caked cigarette butt (fresh from Jameson's brittle and chapped lips), but it's not gonna matter.

The only hope we have is that Burke will go to some frat party, get all cocktailed up, and spill the beans to some college hottie who'll run tattling to the tabloids.

10. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Oh Darn

To Bad little CB is to little to get Burke liquored up....Oh well, I guess we will have to wait a few years for that...Darn.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Delmar England

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by 1000 Sparks
    sure like the positive attitude here.

If everyone truly believes nothing will ever happen in this case, why are we still here?

Maybe there is a slight glimmer of hope in all of us?????? There has to be.

I say send him all the stuff...where's Easywriter????

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Easywriter (Delmar England) is offline for a spell due to bypass surgery.
    Correction not bypass surgery, but cardiovascular stent implants.

Delmar says hello to everyone! :)

12. Tricia

Please pass our good thoughts along to Delmar. We miss him. He is a fantastic advocate of JBR's and a great person to boot.

13. Elle

Elle Member

Certainly will, Tricia, thank you. He sure has contributed greatly in trying to find Justice for little JonBenét Ramsey.

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Uh...biting my lip here...gritting my teeth...and trying not to stroke out...only because I've said this about...oh...2000 times...and so have others....

I know you didn't really MEAN you think the Grand Jury actually VOTED they didn't have enough evidence to indict anyone, Colorado Babe. Maybe you just FORGOT that all that RamsSpin was nothing but BS about WHAT THE GRAND JURY DID OR DID NOT DO....

Because the Grand Jury was sworn to secrecy--BY LAW, the only thing we KNOW is that Hunter called a press conference and said that HE WAS NOT GOING TO INDICT ANYONE. That's very different from THE GRAND JURY DIDN'T INDICT ANYONE.

See, the Grand Jury had several possible outcomes, if I remember correctly what we researched and discussed so long ago on this topic (maybe others remember and can correct me if I'm wrong):

1. They could have taken a vote and indicted someone...or two....

2. They could have taken a vote and voted DOWN indicting someone...or two....

3. They could have NOT take a vote at all.

4. They could have written a report on their findings without any of the above.

What Hunter said to the media revealed NOTHING about WHICH OF THE ABOVE was the case.

See, even if the Grand Jury VOTED to indict...THE DA HAS THE FINAL DECISION. So Hunter could have said nope, not going to try this case, even if the Grand Jury voted to indict Patsy and John, or Patsy or John, or anyone else. All Hunter said was HE wasn't going to prosecute/indict anyone based on the Grand Jury findings. He NEVER said the Grand Jury didn't indict anyone. THAT'S A RAMSEY SPIN TEAM LIE THEY LOVE TO PERPETUATE BECAUSE HUNTER AND KEENAN AND THE BPD DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL THEM ON IT AND THEY KNOW IT. For anyone in the Ramsey camp to actually have that information would mean SOMEONE broke the Grand Jury law, and Hunter publicly said he would PROSECUTE ANYONE who did that. Since the RST has said many times the Grand Jury voted NOT to indict...wonder why NO ONE has been prosecuted? Well, either Hunter lied, or the RST is lying and Hunter knew it.

(Tough call, isn't it? hahaha Can you believe these schmucks?)

But NO ONE who was in the Grand Jury proceedings and knows the Jury's final decisions or actions, who has access to that information, who is credible and unbiased and believable, HAS EVER come out OPENLY AND PUBLICLY and STATED the Grand Jury did or did not indict ANYONE.

If we have any indication of what actually happened, it's Dr. Henry Lee's statement in his last book that HE ADVISED HUNTER NOT TO PROSECUTE THE CASE AFTER THE GRAND JURY WAS OVER. That can be translated into HUNTER HAD TO MAKE A CHOICE. If Hunter WAS contemplating indicting someone AFTER the Grand Jury finished its work and disbanded, it stands to reason that the Grand Jury VOTED TO INDICT someone, rather than against an indictment, IMO. That can easily mean Hunter decided NOT to prosecute the person or persons that the Grand Jury VOTED TO INDICT, if the RST wants to play THAT game.

But we don't know anything for sure. It's all a RST lie. We don't know. We never will. Not if the Boulder/Colorado injustice system keeps its STATE LAWS supporting its abuse of power intact, hiding the corruption that is its stock and trade.

(Whew. Just had to say that Colorado Babe. Sorry if I sound too strident about this. You probably just heard it so many times, you misspoke or didn't know. It's just one of the RST lies/myths they have spread long and thick that irritates me to no end because it's so FOS.)

15. koldkase

Well, now that I've probably got Colorado Babe all mad at me...I really really really wasn't aiming my ire at you, CB, just HATEHATEHATE the lies and BS the RST has rooted into people's subconscious with all the Tracey crocs and Woody spin cycles and talk show lies and lies and more lies....

But I do have a few questions on this new detective's statements:

1. Does this mean the BDA has EXHAUSTED Lou "Swear-to-God-You-Didn't-Do-It" Smit's 50+ page suspect list and is now working on NEW leads?

Because I think THIS ought to shut up the RST who never tire of lying and lying and lying that in 9 years LE has NEVER EVER EVER looked for another suspect outside of the Ramseys.... 25 lines of names on 50+ pages is a LOT OF SUSPECTS...and now they're working on NEW INTRUDER LEADS! Hey, if they keep going, maybe they'll work their way through the entire population of the planet soon, and then they can move on to other species! I hope so. I'm tired just reading about it.

2. Are we going to "see" these NEW suspects in Tracey's croc #4? What handicap do they have, that they are now suspects? Cripled? Blind? Paraplegic? Brain damaged? I can't wait to see Tracey parade this group out as suspected of being child killers. His freak shows are sooooo much more fun than watching people eat insects on TV.

3. Are those 5 suspects "cleared"? One or two? Are the 1250 on Smit's list cleared? DNA checked and doesn't match?

4. What criteria, exactly, enables one to "get on the suspect list"? You once mentioned the name of Colorado in the same sentence with the words "I did it"? ("I always wanted to travel to Colorado and in 1996, I did it!") Overheard by a sharp-eared paranoid schizophrenic in the next Shoney's booth...?

5. And last, and most importantly: is Patsy going to be AROUND next year? Wood sounds like he has no doubt. Does this mean Patsy has AGAIN beat STAGE FOUR CANCER? Will this sharp-eyed BDA detective then really have the divine gift of a "meeting" with John and Patsy, sometime between January and December of 2006, to tell them the "progress" of the case? Instead of...oh..."an earlier delivery" of the news, or even an IMMEDIATE phone call to a very ill woman who, BEFORE SHE DIES, might be concerned to learn if LE has SOME NEWS ABOUT WHO MURDERED HER CHILD? Just in case she doesn't actually LIVE another year? NO?

OK. Just wondering....

16. Tricia

It's ok KK. I know CB. She is a sweetheart and although I don't speak for her I would bet she loves you as much as I do :hug:

I don't have it in front of me but the very carefully worded statement Hunter released after the Grand Jury wrapped up is certain proof, to me anyway, that Hunter didn't even ask the Grand Jury to vote.

Hunter never said, "The Grand Jury has VOTED NOT to indict." Trying to find the exact phrase he used but it was something like, "The Grand Jury's business has concluded and there will be no indictments."

17. koldkase

Thanks, Tricia. I've seen CB's posts for years and I know she's a great person. I hope she knows I wasn't picking on her, just having a "moment"....

I remember the Hunter statement like you, Tricia. He worded it carefully and it was about as evasive as the Ramseys. Birds of a feather, doncha' know.... I personally don't think the Grand Jury even voted, at Hunter's request, or if they did, according to what Dr. Lee said, they must have voted an indictment Hunter ignored.

Y'all remember that the only reason Hunter even CALLED the Grand Jury was because after Thomas sent his resignation letter to the gov, the gov called a special committee to look into the investigation into JonBenet's murder and the upshot was that the gov told Hunter to call a Grand Jury to help with investigation. That's when Kane was hired, to lead the Grand Jury investigation. That's how lots of people were put under oath and on the record for the case. Also, that's how some evidence was finally gathered that had never been gathered as it should have been long before then. We may never know what the Grand Jury found, but we did learn that Burke wasn't asleep that morning at all, didn't we, from his testimony, as later related by the Rams: they told the NE--or was it on LKL--wherever, that they "learned" themselves after the Grand Jury testimony of Burke that Burke was awake that morning, and before that, they didn't know. They were worried that it was going to get out they'd lied repeatedly about this, because they did. Even if they found out after the Grand Jury, they said a number of times in various media AFTER the Grand Jury ended that Burke was asleep when they checked on him. Maybe they minced words, hoping they wouldn't be found out, but they meant for us to believe it during that time when they later admitted they knew it wasn't true.

I hope you send your ransom note analysis, Cherokee. So what if they toss it. If they take the trash jams sends, they should look at the great stuff you did. But I doubt they look at anything, myself. This Kolar is just telling more DA-directed lies, IMO. And here's why:

In the article, Kolar says:

If [the last DA buttboy] Bennett and [current DA buttboy] Kolar and [pathetic excuse for a DA] Keenan are so sure an intruder committed this crime, how come NO ONE in LE will CLEAR the Rams? They won't, will they? They never do. NEVER. They always stop just short of clearing them.

Which PLAINLY MEANS that after 9 years, $2.5 million, 2 DAs who hired their own investigators, one PD, the FBI, the CBI, numerous lawyers and about half a dozen WORLD CLASS DETECTIVES hired by the Rams, THE BDA HAS STILL NOT RULED OUT THE RAMS AS THE KILLERS.

Says it all, doesn't it? Everything else is just smoke and mirrors to cover up the fact that the DA waltzed the killers right out of Colorado for good.

So why am I still here? First, the crimes of the Toxic Rams are far from over. Just ask those still being plastered across TV screens as "child murder suspects" all over the world when Tracey gets another coattail ride on a Ramsey law suit or a rerun is aired. It's so wrong, and none of those getting well paid to speak the truth or seek justice in Colorado give a damn, do they? But I got a loooooooooooooooong memory. And I don't ever tire of speaking out against injustice. The injustice in this case is legendary and will go down in history: the BPD and the BDA have earned top honors in the U.S. Judiciary Hall of Shame. The Ramseys are perpetually the parents who live in eternity under The Umbrella of Suspicion. Think how many times we hear that phrase, now. And every time anyone hears it, they think of the Rams and wonder about who murdered JonBenet. Whichever BPD chief said it first, he gets credit for doling out the only earthly justice the Rams will ever get: the Umbrella of Suspicion is theirs forever.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2005
  18. Elle

Elle Member

You know, Bob, you could be right, and this may well be exactly how the truth will come out one day (?).

19. Elle

Elle Member

Koldkase:
    Thank you for reminding me why I should take a good swipe at Dr. Henry Lee and Alex Hunter the first time they are within easy reach. KK.

20. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I agree 100%. I think the latest junk leads going to Kolar are from jameson. I agree there is hope with Burke.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice