Jim Kolar - JBR investigation is very much alive

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Nov 17, 2005.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I think Cherokee has the right idea. We all should do that, as soon as someone tells me how!

2. Elle

Elle Member

Came across my own post during research, and I'm correcting Jim Kolar's name.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

It's always fun to have a review...after the BS has cleared:

Kolar is gone. The Ramseys did go to Boulder...and saw KEENAN...and Kolar didn't even know they were in town...and Keenan didn't tell him, did she?

Guess old Kolar saw the truth when he got past the RST dirty jockey shorts landing on his desk daily.... He didn't last a year.

Welcome to the REAL case, Kolar.

And to the Ramsey spin team.

Guess you had a conscience. Doesn't Keenan specify NO CONSCIENCE on the application? She should.

4. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

How It Will All Go Down...

I do not believe that Burke will “spill the beans.†No way. This is what I think is more probable:

One of Patsy’s confidants will get a sudden burst of consciousness and tell someone what he or she knows.

If this person’s motive is Justice for JonBenet, he or she will go to the authorities. If this person’s motive is money, he or she will go to the tabloids. I pray that it will be the former, but, human nature being what it is; I believe it’ll probably be the latter.

Only after the story breaks will members of the Grand Jury speak out. Then, the world will know. Public pressure will demand justice and all hell will break loose.

Jams and her ilk will try mightily to slither back into obscurity, as all the people wronged, by the vicious lies from that evil camp, will start suing. (And winning.) Only then will the (heretofore lazy) American Bar Association, take steps to disbar the likes of AH, MKL, LW and Judge C. (And, a silk suit, with fancy stitching will be replaced with a size 40 short orange jump suit with a large black number (118) stamped on the back.) Praise the Lord!

And, that, folks, is how I envision it will all go down.

I can dream, can’t I?

:leaf:

5. koldkase

It's a beautiful dream, Greenleaf. Maybe that's the script Punisher should film. :sundae:

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"One of Patsy's confidants will get a sudden burst of consciousness and tell someone what he or she knows."

We can only hope.

"It's a beautiful dream, Greenleaf. Maybe that's the script Punisher should film."

I don't quite follow you, KK.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I think KK means your mentioning filming a documentary. Yes, I do read KK's mind in case you are wondering. ;)

Let's not forget that when Kolar arrived he found all the "intruder" evidence nice and neat...and in the FRONT of the evidence. Whereas the evidence that pointed to the Ramseys was in the back of all that crap, disorganized and hard to find.

To me, that speaks volumes.

Tricia

8. koldkase

I mean, maybe you could just skip the 4000 hour documentary and give us the ending that shoulda' been. It's the only way justice will ever see the light of day in this case: fiction.

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"I think KK means your mentioning filming a documentary. Yes, I do read KK's mind in case you are wondering."

I'll need money and interviewees first!

"Let's not forget that when Kolar arrived he found all the "intruder" evidence nice and neat...and in the FRONT of the evidence. Whereas the evidence that pointed to the Ramseys was in the back of all that crap, disorganized and hard to find."

Shame.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice