JMK and the BB

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Sep 1, 2007.

1. JoeJame

JoeJame member

something to me is very suspicious. Do I think it is about money? I do. I have posted at topix as Joejam....and I don't want anyone upset here. This forum is the bomb. It is. I just want you guys to know where I stand. I believe that Patsy covered for the crime. I believe she knows who did it. I do not know who that person was or why. Patsy knew.....
    I wish I could explain it, but I can't. In my heart of hearts,,,,she wasn't the perp. But she did know who was and she covered for HIM.

2. JoeJame

JoeJame member

It wasn't JohnMarkKarr....
    and it wasn't Fleet White. Or Santa, Or Olivia, Or Helgoth......

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

wow Cherokee, what a phenomenal post

John Mark Karr is only the latest in a parade of those who profess their love for JBR and want justice for her, only to make a mockery of what happened and a sham of this case as well as a laughing stock to the rest of the world.

John Mark Karr is only as crazy as a fox and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Jameson is behind the scenes, setting up his website and helping him along to get his "manuscript" published, etc. Perhaps they will become partners in business so to speak. Look how much damage to the case they have done individually; together they could really turn our stomachs even more than they do now.

Brooke deserves to have her child taken away and I can't believe this hasn't been done already or in the works. Does this child have a father? Does this child have any family who has gone to ACS? Doesn't anyone care about Natalie?

He loves JBR soooo much, yet he won't place himself in a police station and would rather let her mother, whom he ALSO claims to love rest with the label of murderer upon her as well as John and Burke

Like I said once before

I don't know what is more disturbing or sick; Karr or those who engage him

I think it's the latter

4. Tez

Tez Member

Excellent post Cherokee! You said everything that I have been thinking and a lot more! JMK is an idiot. Brooke is worse than an idiot for allowing her daughter to be around this sick perverted ***!

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Excellent "new boots", just plain excellent!!!!!

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Mother Nature made the sexual bits and bobs on us develop later for a reason.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Cherokee, what a fantastic truthful post. You Tricia and ACandyRose have spoken for all of us. A big thank you to all three of you.
    :rose: :rose: :rose:

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'm glad Karr has his own site. It looks really nice, imho, much nicer than jamesons. I think jameson joined. OEJ joined and has already called Tricia an idiot, respectfully, made a post just to do so!

9. JoeJame

JoeJame member

He said it respectfully. What was that for I wonder? Just to be assanine?

10. Elle

Elle Member

Jonbenet Nut Weaves Sick Web

Posting this for Little

JONBENET NUT WEAVES SICK WEB

By JAMIE SCHRAM

September 19, 2007 -- Self-professed JonBenet Ramsey killer John Mark Karr has launched a Web site memorializing the child beauty queen. On the site, Karr, 42, opens with a gushing letter about the murdered 6-year-old. "After this, an undying devotion to [JonBenet] and to those who have experienced a loss due [to] my actions," writes the demented ex-schoolteacher. "And if it takes a lifetime pleading with the most heartfelt apology to one so deserving, such would be so little to give and but a drop in the sea I so wish I could deliver at her feet." Karr signs the letter, "In Loving Memory. John Mark Karr." In 2006, Karr grabbed international headlines when he was arrested in Bangkok, Thailand after confessing to Ramsey's sensational, unsolved strangulation murder and sexual assault, calling her death an "accident." He was extradited to Colorado, but DNA evidence ultimately cleared him of the murder.
    http://www.nypost.com/seven/09192007/news/nationalnews/jonbenet_nut_weaves_sick_web.htm

11. Jayelles

Bleuch!

:puke:

12. Elle

Elle Member

Double Bleuch! :puke:

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Oh, stop it, Jayelles! :) Tricia and ACR have made respectful posts there. I've been wrong many times before and may be now, but at this point, as far as his posting history goes, I'm thinking Karr, sick as he is, is sincere. On the other hand, I KNOW jameson is not.

I don't think Karr is looking for little children on the internet or anywhere else. I do think he has left himself wide open for internet hate groups. (Please shoot me if I'm wrong. Really.)

I'm telling you, tho, so far, it's been very interesting at his place. Tricia offered to take her forums down in return for something, forget what right now. I haven't checked to see if Karr took her up on it, guess I'd have to bet the farm he won't.

14. Jayelles

Sorry. It's the one and only thing I have to say about the man :puke:

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

That's cool. :)

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

JOHN MARK KARR IS NOT HARMLESS AND HE'S NOT SINCERE.

HE FANTASIZES ABOUT, AND PREYS UPON, LITTLE GIRLS. HE IS JUST LIKE THE PEDOPHILE DESCRIBED IN THE FOLLOWING NEWS STORY. KARR'S WEB SITE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. IT IS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO ALL CHILDREN WHO HAVE BEEN MOLESTED AND SEXUALLY ABUSED.

http://www.pensacolanewsjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070917/NEWS01/70917019/1006

Assistant U.S. attorney charged in child sex sting

He flew from Florida for a 5-year-old girl, court records show

Published - September, 17, 2007
    Kris Wernowsky
    kwernowsky@pnj.com

An assistant U.S. attorney from Pensacola is jailed in Detroit on federal charges that he flew to Michigan to have sex with a 5-year-old girl.

John David Roy Atchison, 53, of Shoreline Drive in Gulf Breeze was arrested about 5 p.m. Sunday at the Detroit Metropolitan International Airport on a charge of traveling in interstate commerce for the purpose of having illicit sexual relations with a small child.

Atchison made a court appearance Monday afternoon before a federal judge in the U.S. Eastern District of Michigan. He is expected for a detention hearing today.

He has worked in the U.S. attorney’s office in Pensacola since the late 1980s, mostly handling asset forfeitures in criminal cases and civil cases in which the United States was a party. He’s also president of the Gulf Breeze Sports Association, according to the organization’s Web site.

According to the federal criminal complaint:

An undercover officer from the Macomb County Sheriff’s Office created an online persona designed to identify people who were seeking illicit sexual contact with minors. The persona was that of a mother who was interested in letting men engage in sex with her minor children.

The agent, Linda Findlay, made contact with Atchison on Aug. 29 though online instant messaging software. During the conversation, Atchison referred to himself as “very much a family man.â€

Between Aug. 31 and Sept. 12, Atchison had almost daily contact with Findlay. During several conversations, he described various sexual acts he wanted to perform with Findlay’s fictitious 5-year-old daughter.

He assured Findlay that the child wouldn’t require any medical attention after the sexual acts took place.

“I’m always gentle and loving; not to worry; no damage ever; no rough stuff ever, ever,†he said, according to the complaint.

Pressed on how he could be sure, he responded: “I’ve done it plenty.â€

Days before traveling to Michigan, he told the undercover officer to tell the 5-year-old, “You found her a sweet boyfriend who will bring her presents.â€

Atchison took a Continential flight to Houston on Sunday morning, changed planes and arrived in Detroit at 4:52 p.m. He was taken into custody without incident as he got off the plane.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/09/federal-prosecu.html

The Detroit Free Press quote police who say John David Roy Atchison, 53, arrived at the airport in Detroit "with a Dora the Explorer doll, hoop earrings and petroleum jelly for a 5-year-old he planned to have sex with" following a series of online conversations with an undercover investigator.

"Atchison reassured the sheriff's deputy who was posing as the child's mother that he would not hurt the 5-year-old because he goes 'slow and easy,' and 'I've done it plenty,'" The Detroit News reports.

http://www.gulfbreezenews.com/news/2007/0920/Front_Page/001.html

According to The Gulf Breeze News court documents say Atchison contacted the undercover agent on Aug. 29 and described himself as a male from Florida who was "very much a family man." The affidavit from the U.S. District Court in the Eastern District of Michigan says a yahoo account registered under the name John Davidson maintained almost daily contact with the undercover persona from Aug. 31 to Sept. 13. Investigators traced the Internet protocol address to Atchison's home in Gulf Breeze.

Detectives said Atchison assured the mother-persona that there would not be any physical damage to the child stating: "I'm always gentle and loving; not to worry; no damage ever; no rough stuff ever; I only like it soft and nice." When the undercover detective asked how he could he could be so sure, detectives say Atchison responded with: "I can be absolutely sure; just gotta go slow and very easy is how; I've done it plenty."

KARR SOUNDS JUST LIKE ATCHISON

THEY BOTH TURN MY STOMACH​

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I think if John Ramsey were to ask Karr to take the site down, he would.

18. tylin

tylin Banned

Quoting Cherokee:
    JOHN MARK KARR IS NOT HARMLESS AND HE'S NOT SINCERE.

HE FANTASIZES ABOUT, AND PREYS UPON, LITTLE GIRLS. HE IS JUST LIKE THE PEDOPHILE DESCRIBED IN THE FOLLOWING NEWS STORY. KARR'S WEB SITE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. IT IS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO ALL CHILDREN WHO HAVE BEEN MOLESTED AND SEXUALLY ABUSED.

ABSOLUTELY! I find jmk and his writings appalling. There is nothing sincere about him except his quest and enjoyment of sexual contact with little girls. :mad:
    May he rot in h^ll.

I read the front page of his forum and decided to go no further.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2007
  19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

There's a post by Bill O'Reilly, said he wanted Karr back on his show!

Tricia wanted one itsybitsy shred of evidence anyone besides the Ramsey's were in the house that night. If there is one, she said she would apologize to the Ramseys and take her forum down. (Something like that.)

Gutter gossiper, jc

20. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Alright, for all you sissies. Lol. Just kidding, really.

:star: :star: :star:

Tricia

Re: Tricia
    « Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 01:20:43 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from: John Mark Karr on September 17, 2007, 11:35:35 PM
    I'm sorry you feel the way you do about me. I completely disagree with your views but will give you the privilege to express them.

Dear Mr. Karr,

ACandyRose is one of the kindest people you will ever run across. I would highly suggest you read everything on her site. I believe you will be shock at what an incredible keeper of the record for the JBR case she truly is.

As far as inside information you have that no one else other than JBR's parents have, I promise you, on the soul of my own child, you do not have any inside information that would in anyway suggest you or anyone other than a Ramsey would have been the killer.

Let's just say for a moment you are correct. You have inside info that only John and Patsy can verify. I don't have any idea what that would be but let's say it that you or someone you know has this information whatever it is. It's information that only the parents would know.

We have to assume that the info you have would lead to the fact that someone other than the Ramseys were in the house that night since the Ramseys did not kill JonBenet. According to you. The inside info needs to prove nothing more than someone else was in the house. This is the assumption I am going on to prove my point. It's the only assumption that makes any sense.

It would have to be information that proved that someone other than the Ramseys were in the house that night. Nothing else. Just in the house. Let's say you or someone you know can prove they were in the house for over 30 seconds and nothing more.

If you or anyone else could prove you or someone you knew were in the Ramsey house that night for two seconds, standing in a hallway, you (or the person you knew) would have been convicted of killing JonBenet. Any other evidence wouldn't matter. The Ramseys, Mary Lacy, Lou Smit, and Michael Tracey would have their intruder.

Michael Tracey would be screaming this "information" at the top of his lungs. His new documentary would be worth hundreds of thousands dollars. Of course all his other documentaries would be proven to be nothing more than lies but by this time, no one would care.

The DNA did not clear you Mr. Karr. Mary Lacy has said the DNA could be simply an artifact of the case. The DNA is old, degraded, and the DNA sample came from ONE INCOMPLETE MICROSCOPIC SKIN CELL. The DNA is a red herring.

If you could prove you or anyone else was in the house that night someone would be in jail. When Mary Lacy was proven to be a complete idiot for believing Michael Tracey, and your story fell apart quicker than an ice cube melting in hell, she let you go. Using the DNA as an excuse. Knowing full way that the DNA means nothing.

You were cleared because it was proven you were not anywhere near Colorado that night and you did not have any credible information about anyone else either. You were cleared because you got so many facts wrong. I could write a letter and be a much stronger suspect than you ever were. So could many others.

If you have anything that can prove you or someone else was in the house that night PLEASE TELL US. If it can be proven I will take down my forums and apologize to the Ramseys. Prove to us you were in the house that night and we will go away.

If Mary Lacy could have proved you or someone else was in the house she would have. It would have saved face. She is now considered one of the stupidest people in the U.S.A. Her office is a joke. All because of the fiasco you were involved with.

I blame Michael Tracey and Mary Lacy. They should have known you are sick. Everyone else did as soon as we heard what was going on. But Mary Lacy was so anxious to arrest ANYONE but a Ramsey she thought she had hit the mother-load.

Mr. Karr, don't you see how you were used? How your life was ruined by Michael Tracey? How Tracey made up stories about you? Feed you information?

While you were in California before you were brought to Boulder, I predicted on MSNBC what Mary Lacy would do. The only thing I got wrong was that Lacy was stupid enough to bring you to Colorado. In fact while I was on MSNBC you were actually in flight to Boulder and I said you were "stuck in California for quite some time." LOL. I was wrong. Lacy was that stupid.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=KKe2_Sn95Go

My point is, myself along with thousands of others knew Lacy was dumb enough to believe and have you arrested based on Tracey's emails.

One last question. Do you feel you are a danger to small children? You want us to believe you killed JonBenet. Tell us why now you wouldn't kill again?

Thank you.
    Tricia Griffith

Gutter gossipin' thief, jc

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice