JMK and the BB

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Sep 1, 2007.

1. tylin

tylin Banned

!

Thank YOU for bringing that over JC! :sunny:

Ohhhhhhh triciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    What a post to jmk. You are queen of the year!!!
    :rrcrown: :rrcrown: :rrcrown: :rrcrown:
    :bowdown: :jumpie: :bowdown:

2. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Tricia,
    I don't think they understand the Gigax thing, maybe you need to explain it and point them to Pendergast's article. And I don't think Karr was on O'Reilly,I think it's more than likely that someone is impersonating O'Reilly.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Great posts, ACR, Tricia, and Cherokee.

Too bad you're talking to a sociopath who doesn't give a fig for what anyone thinks. It's ALL ABOUT HIM, in his sick mind. He doesn't give one dime for JonBenet Ramsey OR her parents. If he did, he wouldn't have lied to the world about them; he wouldn't have said those disgustingly sick things about JonBenet; nor would he call her "HIS" lover, beloved, etc., which is as DISRESPECTFUL TOWARD JONBENET AND HER REMAINING LOVED ONES AS IT IS POSSIBLE TO BE!

Of course, that's why he and jams get along so well. Birds of a feather, doncha' know. If they can mutually benefit from Karr's profane pedophilia he's managed to piggyback onto a murdered child's reputation, jams is ALL FOR IT, obviously.

As are her swampsters, apparently. How droll that OEJ called Tricia names while stroking Karr's sick mind; that is exactly who they are, with a few exceptions. Justice Seeker and Anti-k, while still on the lookout for that old intruder, did not fall for Karr's facade. Good for them. Perplexedmom saw right through Karr and when he used religion to hoodwink some, she called his bluff and he was revealed to be as shallow and manipulative as the average con.

Sorry, I can't bring myself to go to Karr's foul website. I'm very close to having had enough of the lowlifes who hand around the RST. Like cockroaches, there will never be an end to them. I will hope against hope that someone in Brooke's little girl's life has enough sense to call social services and get the child away from Karr permanently, since stupid, selfish Brooke doesn't care about the risks she's taking WITH HER DEFENSELESS CHILD.

As for John Ramsey, he obviously doesn't care what Karr does or says about JonBenet, either. Karr is probably one of Ramsey's favorite people, considering what the TRUTH about JonBenet's murder is.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Pervert Karr wrote to Michael Tracey that Pervert Karr was interested sexually ONLY IN LITTLE GIRLS. Period.

No, he's NOT harmless. And HE HAS ACCESS TO A 3 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL, WHOSE DUMBAZZ MOTHER BROOKE IS CONVENIENTLY OVERLOOKING HER "FIANCE" PERV'S INSISTENT CONFESSION TO MURDERING A CHILD AND BEING A SEXUAL PREDATOR OF CHILDREN, all while SHE PROFESSES TO THE WORLD PERVERT KARR NEVER LIES.

How mentally ill are these people?

5. tylin

tylin Banned

Posted at Topix by why_nut! BRAVO why_nut! Wise words.....

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I got permission from Capricorn to copy this over here from topix heh heh :bateye:

This is in response to the obvious astute pointing out by the poster Nelly that John Ramsey doesn't seem to mind JMK's new re-victimization of JBR AND the Ramsey family of course

Capricorn:

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Soooooooooo, I guess that it is safe to say that FFJ ain't going away!

Freakin Freaks........if all of Sue's activities were not already enough to sicken a person, this latest pedophile promotion seals the deal. :loser: I can only hope that JMK is like a BROTHER to hir......and hir little dogs too.

The Rat is Back, Baby!

8. sboyd

sboyd Member

Can someone please tell me how FFJ is involved with JMK? Thanks.

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

And I didn't lose the farm!

I don't think it is. But Tricia stated:

"If you have anything that can prove you or someone else was in the house that night PLEASE TELL US. If it can be proven I will take down my forums and apologize to the Ramseys. Prove to us you were in the house that night and we will go away."

10. RiverRat

FFJ's involvement with JMK is exposing him as the prostitute that he is for John Ramsey. :highfive:

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

:stupid1: :)

12. RiverRat

Jc!

You are NOT stupid if you can wave your FFJ badge around! Your time spent in the Swamp does not even qualify you for stupidity.....since you left! LOL!

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Thank you :rrcrown: RR.

14. sboyd

sboyd Member

I thought that was it, just did not have enough time to read everything. You know when I first heard about Karr, I said, he is probably some pedophile that the Ramseys got in touch with and are going to use him to the enth degree.

So what happens, it turns out the the very low Tracey is involved once again. What a shock? John Ramsey is loving it and as long as he has a tinge of someone claiming to be the killer, it fees him of any responsibility.

Works fine for John and fine for Tracey. Although Trish has done a number on Tracey. Anyone know how this a$$hole is doing and if he is hurting financially at all?

15. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, tylin for posting why_nut's excellent post. I am pleased to hear he is still involved in the JonBenét case. Like Tricia and BJ (ACandyRose), he has contributed greatly. I miss him not posting here.

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">why_nut:

It is to laugh at how Jameson and her members let themselves be sucked in. Newsflash, people: John Mark Karr is a pedophile. He loves girl children. Pedo, children, and phile, love. In the course of being a pedophile, he has learned how to seduce those who think they cannot be seduced. Only, instead of candy or a puppy, Karr offered Jameson his words, and Jameson, like a child, bounced right into Karr's van and told the world, "He may hurt other people but he won't hurt ME." And now he has used Jameson as bait to lure others into his virtual van, because, after all, if you are a little girl and you see a man who already has a little girl in his van, why would you refuse to also get in?

Yes, let us say the words right out loud for all to see: Jameson was seduced by John Mark Karr. I wonder if her kids and husband and friends are proud of her for doing that, because the odds favor the fact that some, perhaps many, of her family and friends have Googled Jameson and seen the evidence of what is happening in their own midst.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Mods, please delete this post if it's not appropriate. It's something I saw on his site.

News: Greg Knapp live interview with John Mark Karr
    3-6 PM EST 9/21/2007 - http://www.gregknapp.us/
    Listener call in questions: 866.445.GREG
    Listen Live: http://www.gregknapp.us/

17. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I post over there because, unlike those on this forum, there are many people on yonder forum who need a serious smack upside the head these days. I will never leave the Ramsey case until the day a book can be written about it that has a beginning, a middle, and an end.

18. tylin

tylin Banned

YEAH! It's about dang time. :wave:
    BUT hey, I'll let you off the hook...I've been reading your wonderful post at Topix. :beats:

19. tylin

tylin Banned

Why_nut,
    Well that made me laugh. You are an excellent writer. If the case is ever solved and justice is acquired for JonBenet, maybe you should write a book. ;)

Elle,
    You're welcome dear lady!

20. rashomon

rashomon Member

Too, too funny!! ROFL!!! :floor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice