JMK and the BB

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I can't imagine a more informed and better author than you Why_Nut. And yes, a serious smack is always in order over yonder forums.

By the way, where is John these days? Is he still visiting Beth Twitty or is that over? Do we know?

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Agreed 100%

As far as Jams....now that she's given him the inspiration to market himself (thanks Jams) with his very own website and forum to further disrespect JBR and the family that the RST believes is suffering, she is now asking him the HARD questions and considers herself being "brutally honest", she has a valid reason to profess WHY he left her forum.

It's just so Jams and Karr. Birds of a feather.......

She encouraged him and then criticizes him....now that he has his own forum of course, taking the activity out of the BB

Typical and predicted :poke:

3. Elle

Elle Member

I agree with everything you're saying here, KK. Well said. I cannot understand why quick action isn't being taken by any of the Child Protection services (?). Surely there will be an outcry from the public over this?

Yes, John Ramsey is happy that Karr is stealing his llimelight.

4. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Hi JC ! :hiya:

Karr didn't appear because apparently Karr was insulted by a remark made during his introduction on the show because they called him a freak.

This was a message on Karr's forum:
    ======================================
    "News: Concerning the Greg Knapp radio show, I declined when the segment was introduced, “We are going to talk to the freak, John Mark Karr nextâ€. I have always been very selective with the interviews that have been offered to me. I only do interviews that provide an environment conducive with expressing the seriousness of my connection with JonBenét as well as other matters that deserve respect. I have no time to come on a show just to be insulted. This was and continues to be a serious matter. I feel very confident that I made the right decision. It is unfortunate due the fact that I was looking forward to discussing some very serious topics including my future project that will make efforts to prevent sex crimes against children. Instead, I was provided with a non-serious and insulting environment that would only have proven to be counterproductive."
    ======================================

ACR

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I agree.

I'm having SUCH a nice time NOT visiting either his website or jameson's :)

6. ACandyRose

Hi Why_Nut ! :curtsey:

And if anybody is going to be doing the smackin' upside the head, it be you.

Keep up the good work. :yay:

ACR

7. heymom

heymom Member

Hey! Karr! YOU ARE A FREAKSHOWPERVERT! You should be in prison where you can be a girlfriend to some 400 lb inmate and see how it feels to be molested without your consent! "Efforts to prevent sex crimes against children?" Are you planning to confess to something you REALLY did and turn yourself in?? You are a fruitcake, and you are a danger to any children you are in contact with. You're disgusting and should be ashamed of yourself, not parading around on the internet. Oh, on second thought, there are so many perverts in full view on the internet, you belong there, you cockroach.

FreakShowPervert, disgusting freak of a freak of a freak. You need help, but first you need to be locked up. Not for the murder of JonBenet, you know you can't get away with continuing to confess to that crime. Oh, how we wish you were talking about Polly Klaas! Her dad would take you apart! No, you picked JonBenet because you knew you could get away with the false confession and be welcomed by the Ramsey family. You were wooed by Michael Tracy because he knows that you could be encouraged to go further into your fantasies to the point where you no longer were able to separate fantasy from reality. They tricked you, stupid pervert freakshow! You're not even smart enough to figure out you've been had, or maybe you like it. Is it like punishment to be dropped by Michael Tracy?

You are a waste of my air. Go back under the rock you crawled out from, FREAK!

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO glad that radio host labeled PERVERT KARR the FREAK that he is.

SERIOUS subject matter from PERVERT Karr on THIS CASE AND PEDOPHILIA? PERVERT KARR is going to HELP PREVENT CHILD ABUSE? HAHAHAHA Yeah, WHEN PIGS FLY!!

Pervert Karr is so mentally ill, NO ONE WHO IS SERIOUS OR INTERESTED IN THE SAFETY OF CHILDREN WILL EVER CONSIDER PERVERT KARR ANYTHING BUT A MENACE TO SOCIETY.

PERVERT KARR is SO PSYCHOTIC that he can't even FATHOM that NO NORMAL PERSON WILL LISTEN TO OR TAKE SERIOUSLY HIS DEMENTED LIES ABOUT MURDERING JONBENET AND SIMULTANEOUS DECLARATIONS OF WANTING TO HELP CHILDREN, all while HE BRAGS NON-STOP ABOUT KIDNAPPING AND MOLESTING OTHERS.

The only surprise here is that I allowed myself to hope that there was some valid reason for jams to link PERVERT KARR up with her website. I was hoping that it was to stop him from getting his hands on 3 year old Natalie or another child. Guess not. Jams and a few of her more rabid slime-things have sunk to a new low: enabling a self-professed child molester and pervert, while of course attacking BORG and Tricia. Jams has had two weeks at least to demand that PERVERT KARR SHOW THEM HIS PROOF OF BEING INVOLVED IN THE RAMSEY MURDER, but ONLY when Tricia steps up and says PUT UP OR SHUT UP does jams, in an effort to save face for PANDERING TO KARR FOR SO LONG, try to turn that into another ATTACK ON TRICIA and her forum members. HOW RAMSEY OF JAMS. Too late. You are the WEAKEST LINK, jams, and THIS TIME YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR.

I just came through a swamp this week and I honestly saw nothing there remotely deserving of being compared with jams and her demented followers, to whom now she can proudly add PERVERT KARR.

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Professional pervert?

I hope JMK never goes on "What's my Line?". It doesn't bear to think how he might act out what he does for a living...

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Hi to you, ACR! :rose: And thank you - I haven't had a chance to look at his site today. I listened in for a while yesterday afternoon and never heard a word about Karr. But after an introduction like that, I can't blame him for declining.

11. ACandyRose

29pg CA Karr Investigation Transcript

On November 2, 2006 Sonoma County California released a 29 page .PDF file for the public to download, this was a 29 page file documenting their investigation on John Mark Karr in April 2001. A REAL eye opener !

I did download the file last year and now I have transcribed the full 29 pages into text so it can be copied easily for anybody who wishes to copy all or portions to a thread or another forum for discussion. Pass it around, go for it, spread the word that this man, John Mark Karr has not tried to straighten up his life in the past ten years as he so claims. !!

http://www.acandyrose.com/2001-03-19-SonomaCoKarrReport.htm

Add this to the Tracey/Karr's e-mail exchange and the telephone audio files between John Mark Karr and Michael Tracey released by the Boulder DA's office in 2006 and in my opinion this man, John Mark Karr had nothing to do with the death of JonBenet Ramsey but this is a dangerous man to be around children period, especially little girls who he lusts for and thinks it's okay to have sex with.

ACR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice