John Mark Karr Arrested

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Jul 7, 2007.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Well he's annoying. He never goes away.

2. tylin

tylin Banned

JC,
    I so love your comments.
    :jumpie:

3. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Does anyone know of any other dancers or anything where you can impose pictures on the heads like that? I am working on something and I just did that with my cat's photo on the body and it was hysterical, 5 minutes later the site was down and it's been down all day.....

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Here's Alan Prendergast weighing in on the Karr arrest. My thoughts EXACTLY:

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2007/07/john_mark_karrs_domestic_probl.php

5. koldkase

6. heymom

heymom Member

Can't we sign JMK up for Extreme Makeover? He's 42, for gosh sakes. Can't someone give him some free lobotomy surgery, shock therapy, brain stem removal? Can't we start removing his vital organs and giving them to more deserving people? This is a person who really needs to take stock of his life so far and then...end it.

:unreal:

7. heymom

heymom Member

If you need some laughs, read

"Done Got Burgled"

on the WestWord website. Some of the entries are really, really funny. Some are scary. I am a Denver native but I don't know that I'd want to move back there now...

8. Tez

Tez Member

OMG, heymom, you have me PIMP!!! That was hilarious. And then...end it, just floored me!!! Extra oreos and crack for you!!!!

:poke:

9. heymom

heymom Member

Thanks, I was serious but it sometimes comes out funny! My 13-year-old son thinks I was put on the earth just to embarrass and annoy him, so any compliments are quite soothing at this point.

I'm eating about a pound of cherries all by myself while folding laundry, so I'll pass on the crack, since it takes your appetite away. :)

10. AMES

AMES Member

I bet you money that he has already been molesting that little girl...she is probably the reason that he hooked up with her mom. :steamed:

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Forget the crack....give me cherries! I'll help take your appetite away...by eating those darn old tempting cherries.

My daughters refused to walk beside us when we went to the mall, at that age. They lag behind 'cause we weren't cool. Time will take care of your son's embarrasment.

12. heymom

heymom Member

Cherries? What cherries? I am one of those mean parents who hides my own treats so the kids don't get 'em...so while they were out of the house, I gobbled down the cherries...mmmmmmm....

Told the husband that I am going to throw a HUGE party when 2nd son leaves the house for good, and I mean it! You will hear the whoopin' and hollerin' 2 states away. That boy...grrrrrrrr....he pushes buttons I never even knew I had. Everyone says when they get to you that way, they are more like you than the other ones...I am afraid they are right, but I hate it...I love him, but you know, right now he is so hard to love.

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Lucky you........my 19 year old daughter not only makes me walk with her at the Mall, she makes us hold hands so that the world knows she loves her mommy. Actually, the world probably thinks many other things.......

14. AMES

AMES Member

NOOOO....lucky YOU!! And who cares what the world thinks?????

15. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

hahahaaa....lucky you RR. Fortunately my kids are grown up and have a better opinion of their father and I. When around the age of 13 or so both girls pulled away with a vengance. Our clothes weren't cool, our advice was old fashioned. Today our advice is sought and wonder of wonders, the girls listen to us!

Our clothes still aren't cool though.

16. AMES

AMES Member

My 15 year old distances herself from her father and I...when we are in public. She will not even stand in line with us..at a fast food restuarant...LOL SOMEBODY might SEE her!!!!!

17. koldkase

Tell those kids they better count their blessings. I remember when Patsy spoke of Burke acting this way when he became a teen, not wanting to be seen with them. I thought, yeah, I guess being seen with your parents THE RAMSEYS in public was REAL TORTURE for a teen.

18. AMES

AMES Member

OMG...did she REALLY SAY THAT?

UMMMM....I don't think that Burke becoming a TEEN had anything to do with it, and he was embarrassed to be seen with his parents for OTHER reasons. My daughter doesn't want to be seen with us....because well....she thinks its uncool. Burke doesn't want to be seen with his parents ...because he knows that EVERYBODY thinks... or rather KNOWS... his parents killed his little sister. There IS a difference. Patsy wasn't playing with a full deck of cards...if you know what I mean. I have heard that Burke was a little bit "off"....well, he inherited that from him mother.

19. koldkase

Well, speaking of being "off": John Mark Karr CONFESSED to being there when JonBenet was murdered, talked horrible trash about molesting little girls, told THE WORLD and LE that he was involved in the death of JonBenet...and TO THIS DAY STILL MAKES THE SAME CLAIMS; his FATHER CALLED 911 DURING AN ARGUMENT BETWEEN KARR AND HIS SICKO GIRLFRIEND; and NOW KARR COMPLAINS about being MISTREATED BY LE?

The Ramsey murder just keeps on giving, doesn't it?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=100026

And more Karr foolishness:

http://blog.al.com/breaking/2007/07/judge_agrees_to_dismiss_charge.html

20. heymom

heymom Member

So pathetic. And the worst part is the young woman who is a willing participant in his madness. His daddy should kick both their rears out the door and change the frickin' locks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice