John Mark Karr Arrested

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Jul 7, 2007.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I expected no less. This is The Freak Show, right? :unreal:

2. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Suicide watch.

3. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, that's a suicide I'd watch.

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

5. RiverRat

"Mayerle asked if Karr was surprised that he was arrested. "No," Karr said. "Absolutely not."

And so Karr was thrust into the spotlight.

Some thought the decade-old murder mystery of the child beauty queen was finally solved. Days later, DNA cleared Karr and the charges were dismissed, starting a firestorm of controversy that still remains.

Mayerle: John, did you kill JonBenet Ramsey?
    Karr: I answered that question last year and I'm not taking it back.
    Karr: (From August 2006)I was with Jon Benet when she died. Her death was an accident."
    Mayerle: When you answered that question you were truthful?
    Karr: I was truthful. I do not lie and I did not lie then.
    Mayerle: You told me over the phone that JonBenet wasn't afraid, that she did not suffer.
    Karr: Yeah.
    Mayerle: How do you know that?
    Karr: Because it's true.
    Mayerle: When she died she was not afraid?
    Karr: No.
    Mayerle: She didn't suffer?
    Karr: No.

Karr claimed that he knew JonBenet Ramsey long before her untimely death and that he had been to the family's Boulder, Colo. home several times, even prior to JonBenet's death.

"I feel her presence every day like we all do who knew her and loved her," Karr said. "She was just larger than life, she was incredible she was always the focus to me. It was just hard not to be focused on her. She's beautiful and colorful and creative and the way she talked and she was just an interesting little girl."

For the first time, Karr allowed a CBS46 camera to roll while he visited the cemetery where JonBenet is buried. It is a place Karr said he visits frequently and a place where he reflects.

"If I spend the rest of my life in prison it will never pay back for the loss of her life," Karr said. "If my life were taken by lethal injection it would not suffice. It would not be good enough. My life is not worth as much as her life."

Just a step away from JonBenet's grave is her mother's, Patsy Ramsey.

Ramsey passed away in June 2006, a few months before Karr's arrest.

"I wanted her to have closure and understanding and peace before she passed away," Karr said. "I thought that it was very important and I pray I was able to give her some semblance of that."

CBS46 will talk to Karr Tuesday at 11 p.m. about his life now, his time in Atlanta, his fiancée and his father.

The three other child deaths he has been investigated for and if he is afraid for his own life will be only on CBS46 News at 11 p.m.

6. RiverRat

I Told You So, John Ramsey!

"For the first time, Karr allowed a CBS46 camera to roll while he visited the cemetery where JonBenet is buried. It is a place Karr said he visits frequently and a place where he reflects."

Did John Ramsey seek an order preventing Karr from tresspassing at the cememtary as any father would have done in his SHOES?!

I am beyond pizsedoff.

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Maybe he figures that at least SOMEBODY visits the cemetery

With nutcases like Karr visiting the cemetery, it gives him and the other "family" a good excuse not to visit at all (you know, those darn media and reporters) so they are not bombarded with wingnuts

It works out well, like all things, for the Ramseys :lame:

8. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

9. AMES

AMES Member

Reflects?? I am quite sure that he does more than that.

10. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, why doesn't John Ramsey come out and condemn this "nice-looking young man" and get a restraining order? This is a pervert who has claimed to be JonBenet's murderer, who stated right out in the open that he had cut JonBenet's private parts and drank her blood. What normal FATHER would allow such a pervert creep low-life FREAK within 100 miles of his daughter's grave??? I would be waiting with a shotgun for the next time this freak wanted to "reflect" at my daughter's gravesite, "Here, 'reflect' your way into the afterlife!'"

Don't answer that, I know John Ramsey isn't a NORMAL FATHER.

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You must remember how GRATEFUL John and Patsy Ramsey are to Karr. I mean, it took 10 YEARS, but FINALLY, with the help of pseudo journalist and Ramsey devotee Tracey, they FOUND a man sick enough to fulfill their greatest dream: AN INTRUDER HAS BEEN FOUND!!

Of course, Karr wasn't THE intruder...but no matter, it still stoked the fires of POSSIBILITY, didn't it, for those RST members who have so faithfullly combed the earth for him. And there's the added benefit that Patsy went to her grave thinking, "They'll NEVAH know the truth now!! That Southern gentleman Karr is going to take the fall for me!! I'm SAVED by the kindness of a perverted stranger!!"

I believe John Ramsey's admitted sympathy for Karr is well founded. He knew Karr didn't kill JonBenet, IMO. He was so apathetic when Karr was arrested, it WAS pathetic. Then Ramsey disappeared until the whole fiasco was long over, only resurfacing to be Barbara Walters' strange choice for one of her "10 Most Interesting People" last year. I guess in light of the TRUTH--that the Ramseys were the recipients of some maniacal force which helped them ONCE MORE escape responsibility for the murder of JonBenet that night, and they call it "God", but I think it might originate from another direction--John Ramsey might be interesting in an oblique way, like David Westerfield, for instance.

Anyhow, the Ramseys owe Karr a huge debt, and since Karr CONTINUES to try to make people think he murdered JonBenet, in his mind actually imagining HE KNEW JonBenet and Patsy, John Ramsey is probably loving this man.

Stop Karr from visiting the grave, getting more media spin, and creating more reasonable doubt for the Ramseys? Karr is the answer to the Ramsey's prayers. They know it. He knows it. It's a partnership made in Hell.

12. tylin

tylin Banned

If John really wanted the truth, he'd tell Karr who killed his daughter.
    That's why JR has to keep his yap shut. He knows the killer wasn't Karr and he knows the killer wasn't an intruder at all.
    :devil: :curse: stinkin lyin conneivin ramsey's :devil:

13. heymom

heymom Member

Exactly, KK and Tylin. We know by the way the Ramseys have acted from the beginning that it wasn't an intruder who killed JonBenet, and anyone can see that clearly IF they are willing to just examine the facts of the case. Even now, with Karr, John Ramsey is not acting like a NORMAL FATHER would act. He has sympathy for a pervert who confessed (falsely of course) to committing sex acts with his 6-year-old daughter, and isn't angry? Horrified? Enraged for other people's daughters? No, none of the above, just surprised that the confessed killer of his daughter is such a "nice-looking young man."

Of course he knows Karr didn't kill JonBenet. I always thought that if Karr had only killed himself while in jail, that would have been the ideal end of the case. He obviously did it, since his conscience was so guilty that he had to commit suicide. Case closed forever.

:burnedup:

14. AMES

AMES Member

I agree. And I also agree that JR isn't a NORMAL FATHER. What I think is extremely weird, is the fact that they hardly visited JB's gravesite (does anyone know if John ever went....I know that Patsy went at least once, because of that picture of her (that RiverRat uses as an Avatar)...with her hands up around her neck). Patsy says that its because of the reporters....what a lame excuse, to a parent that dearly loved their child, and had nothing to do with their murder, that wouldn't have made a difference. I believe that after JB's murder, they totally distanced themselves from her, that's why it was so easy for them to just leave her body there, and drive away. The fact that they hardly visited her grave, and the fact that John has no problemo with JMK visiting JB's gravesite, is part of this distancing. Its as if she never existed at all....she had been totally erased from their memories and their lives....imo...including Burkes.

15. Karen

Karen Member

Can you imagine if John Ramsey was Mark Klass and this creep is walking around saying he killed Polly......? Now THAT is what a normal father would do... and I think we all know what Mark Klass would do.

16. Little

Little Member

I may be way off base AMES, but I have felt that the Ramseys have been running away from JonBenet since the day she died.

Little

17. RiverRat

And Karr knows that. That is why he is not harassing that family, but since he knows that John Ramsey is okay with this, hovering over JonBenet he finally is.

18. tylin

tylin Banned

Gawd the thoughts of that creep sitting near her grave-makes me sick to my stomach. :yuck:
    And another thing, I just remembered that Karr the creep explained in his emails how he'd like to climb into JonBenet's casket and do "things".
    If he'd said that about my child and then visited her grave, I'd kill his azz myself.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
  19. AMES

AMES Member

I guess that by running away and distancing themselves, it is their way of coping with the fact of what they had done. Telling themselves..."she never existed, she never existed". That sure is the way that they act....I have seen more grieving over the death of a pet, than I have for JB.

20. AMES

AMES Member

:yay: Bravo on your post!!...I think that you are right. When I watched JR's interview where he said that he felt sorry for Karr, and was practically singing his praises, I thought the same thing as you. JOHN: "This Karr guy will be our scapegoat, we can pin this thing on him, because HECK he is already admitting that he did it, when we know that he didn't. This guy is a real creepo, but HEY...as long as he is willing to take the fall, who cares?" As far as John getting mad at Karr for visiting JB's gravesite, he doesn't want to make Karr mad, you know...because Karr is the one that saved his butt...sort of. AND...I think that he doesn't care that Karr visits, and "REFLECTS"....(and to THAT I have to say...REFLECTS my BUTT....there is no TELLING WHAT he does at that gravesite, the sick pervert)...because he and Patsy had distance themselves from JB the day that she died.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice