John Ramsey on 48 Hours - Saturday - 11/25/06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Nov 17, 2006.

1. tylin

tylin Banned

No lie...how can they (CBS) get away with the lies? (And did you catch Patsy's fakey, slowy dropping tear? Give me a break.)

This may be the most important thing mentioned on this thread:
    :headache:

2. tylin

tylin Banned

No way! You and Heymom are on the ball with this information. Could it be that the cord now points towards the Ram's more than ever???? :bos:

3. wombat

wombat Member

I had a really fun ministroke while the guy from HOMELAND SECURITY talked bout his James Bond-like sleuthing in Thailand. Also his partner. They both looked like criminology majors who aren't tough enough to be cops but whose families contributed to Bush's campaign.

Maybe they want to come to Newark and check out the local police, who have to patrol downtown with AK 47s every time there's a red alert? Or hey, how about they go out in the neighborhoods and patrol? That's fun too. Well, not as fun as RUNNING AN INVESTIGATION OF A TWIT IN THAILAND FROM A SUNNY OFFICE IN THE US.

I used to buy newspapers and soda from some of the 9/11 hijackers. They are right under our noses, whoever is planning the next thing. If they watched those guys last night on 48 Hours, chasing half-a$$ed pedophiles for the security of the nation, they have every reason to feel safe.

EDITED TO ADD: Where's Spade? I officially believe his Washington/Denver/Boulder conspiracies now, just throw in New York Media. Sorry I doubted you, honey.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Am I the only one who picked up on Karr using a FAKE BRITISH ACCENT IN HIS PHONE CALL WITH TRACEY in one of the aired phone conversations?

5. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

my take

I didn't watch the show but I've read everything you all have written about it.

John Ramsey has his second wind now. He's feeling mighty unemcumbered, what with the Drama Mama gone, and ready to start a new phase of life.

He's obviously taken some care to his appearance - whether he's actually had plastic surgery or not, he's lost weight, toned up and looks younger. I have no doubt he is looking for his Trophy Wife Revisited...and/or getting ready to enter the political arena again.

But aside from these goals and ambitions, he's still got that pesky annoyance of that dead child found in his basement and the people who have the nerve enough to want to accuse him of having something to do with her murder.

John's still got plenty of money and clout (with all the right losers), and I don't think he's going to stop with his campaign to clear his name til he feels the job is done.

Unfortunately, as long as there are hacks like Tracy and the Gang of Jerks, John's got a platform to keep spewing out his propoganda to the naive masses.

In that sense we fight a losing battle. For whatever victory the truth scores, John's just going to keep using his bucks to come back with more lies.

Not that I would advocate giving up. I admire Tricia and some of you fronliners tremendously and believe that you would do well to keep up the fight. Your courage and tenaciousness may someday get the powers to be to take a look at the corruption in Boulder...and then maybe there would be a domino effect that just might lead to some kind of justice for JonBenet...or Jason...

6. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Hey dear! I coulldn't watch enough of it to tell. :( If I can forestall the extreme nausea long enough this afternoon, I'll try it again.

7. koldkase

Oh, sorry, I was backtracking. Busy today and started at the end. Here is what heymom already said about this:

Yeah, I agree that Tracey put Karr onto using "knickers" or he just picked it up from being in England at some point.

8. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Y'all remember when Lou Smit said that the killer wouldn't have had the ransom note on him because if he was caught entering the home and he had the note on him then his plans would be known? Yet, he'd be given a pass if he was going into the home with a brown paper sack with a rope, some cord, a stun gun, and a roll of duct tape. Unbelievable.

-Tea

9. koldkase

Oh, shoot, I am really busy so if someone said this already, please forgive my repetition:

I was remembering the "me and Patsy against the world, protecting our family" quote from John.

And it hit me: he just admitted that he and Patsy were in this together.

After all, THEY HAD LAWYERS OUT THE WAZOO, PIs EVERYWHERE, LOU SMIT, TRACEY, JAMS, AND ALL THE DOZENS OF SHILLS...but here is John saying it was HIM AND PATSY AGAINST THE WORLD?

I guess he means he and Patsy KNEW what happened, and they had to fool EVERYONE. Including their shills. Just the two of them, "back to back," fighting to keep the truth hidden.

And didn't y'all love John's EQUIVOCAL answer to whether Patsy died believing the INTRUDER was finally found? "PROBABLY"?

Come on! 9 years y'all have been looking for that old intruder, and YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE WAS THINKING ABOUT A MAN WHO CLAIMED TO BE THE KILLER AND WHOM EVERYONE WAS MOVING HEAVEN AND EARTH TO FIND?

Right. Sure. Guess, like not talking with BURKE about his murdered sister and trauma, they didn't talk to EACH OTHER about it, either. Easier to keep the lies to the world going without trying to pretend with each other?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2006
  10. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

Smit's off, he's bad off. Things aren't all right under the dome. I think that's why Smit hasn't a book deal like everyone else.

possible titles:

EvidenceMan: The stunning scoop on how to fabricate it.

Shoes:Who will stand in the dead man's & where did I leave mine?

But I think you're onto something in regards to Karr's co-intruder. My take, and Lou will back me up here, is that they know it's Karr but can't find his buddy so Lacy implanted a tracking device in Karr's...implants or something & they're keeping tabs on him just like the homeland security ("hey look at me, I'm on tv") guy said.
    No, wait, that was my deMuth quote.

11. koldkase

Oh, yeah, heymom, LOVED THE SMIT "I KNOW FOR A FACT THE ROPE DIDN'T BELONG TO THE RAMSEYS" crap!

JUST HOW DOES SMIT KNOW THIS FOR A FACT?

Oh, yeah...THE RAMSEYS TOLD HIM!!

hahaha What a stupid, stupid shill Smit has become. If he hasn't learned by now that WHAT THE PRIME SUSPECTS TELL YOU ISN'T CONSIDERED FACT JUST BECAUSE THEY SAID IT, then I'd say the old LEGEND IN HIS OWN MIND only solved all those homicides because the REST OF THE DETECTIVES had an IQ of more than 90.

12. heymom

heymom Member

No, I heard that, and so did hubby. We both stared in amazement. I said, "WHAT was that???"

13. heymom

heymom Member

KK, you and I were in kosmic unity during the show. I also bugged my eyes out when JR said it was him and Patsy against the world. I guess that would be the same "world" that killed JonBenet?

I said to hubby, "My, he wasn't very in touch with Patsy toward the end, was he? If he said 'Probably' that meant he really didn't know." Somehow I doubt if he cared much at that point. "Movin' on with my life," don'tcha know...

Did you see the cut they showed of JR and PR sort of giving each other a high-five? She had a hat on, and they were merely passing each other like ships in the night. It didn't look like something a husband and wife would do. That was telling too.

14. koldkase

OHMIGOD! I get it now!

Smit is all about TRUTHINESS!!

Say it often enough, and it's TRUTHINESS!! Forget the TRUTH, it's BEYOND truth! IT'S TRUTHINESS.

Which means, roughly in the neighborhood...like, yeah, it's related in some way to JonBenet's murder...and she had parents...like you said, Skigwy, Smit is truly the superest of superest defectives! He got to the TRUTHINESS here, and there's nothing more true than that!

The Ramseys couldn't have done it because JOHN SWORE TO GOD HE DIDN'T DO IT!

The rope didn't belong to the Ramseys because THEY SAID IT DIDN'T, so it's FACT!

And JonBenet is a pedophile's dream, Tracey spent 4 years priming Karr's pedophile's obsession with murdered dead girls, so IT'S KARR!

DNA doesn't match, NO PROBLEM! But instead of actually, FINALLY using the one thing that makes SENSE with that argument, that the DNA ISN'T FROM THE KILLER...which would mean ADMITTING THEY WERE WRONG ABOUT THAT FOR 9 YEARS...and there is the pesky problem of Karr NOT being in Colorado that night...IT HAS TO BE HIS PARTNER! A foreign faction!

AT LAST! THAT'S IT! ALL THE PIECES FIT!

As long as you cut them up to fit as you go....

15. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I'm thinking most likely one of John Andrew's friends had lent the rope to him, and it was kept in the brown paper sack under his bed.

-Tea

16. koldkase

I agree that it was under the bed.

I think it was most likely that the killer did pull it out from under the bed, while looking for "something" to strangle her with.

But I don't think it was any intruder. I think whoever pulled it out KNEW it was there, and maybe, oh, possibly...LIED about that.

17. koldkase

The shots of Patsy with her cancer hat on were from the program where they were moving from their Atlanta home, I believe. That was "moving day" in the program. At least, I think that's the show these were from. The one where Patsy showed her hideous paintings...?

Oh, yeah, I loved how Wood said Patsy told him she hoped they'd find "that guy" soon as she was about to conk out, but she and John didn't speak of her imminent demise at all, according to John.

Talk about people in perfect denial...if they don't talk about it, IT'S NOT HAPPENING? IT DIDN'T HAPPEN? Their psychology is so clear to me now.

18. koldkase

Anybody here want to take bets on whether John will be running for office again in Charlevoix/Michigan?

Sympathy vote might get him an election this time.

19. koldkase

I agree that once again, THEY HAVE GIVEN US INFO THAT CLEARLY POINTS TO THE RAMSEYS.

Did DeMuth happen to MISS that John owned two PLANES and is a PILOT?

If they were looking for parachute cord, then we now have our answer to WHAT THE CORD WAS IDENTIFIED AS: PARACHUTE CORD.

I once spent some time looking up parachute cord online. It did look like this cord, but no way to tell for sure. I can't remember much about that search, but it has been discussed.

However, we had NO IDEA that this was mentioned in any evidence reports. Now we know.

If it WAS parachute cord, JUST HOW DOES DEMUTH NOT THINK THAT'S EVIDENCE AGAIN THAT POINTS TO THE RAMSEYS?

I swear, do they have to fail an intelligence test before they get hired in the DA's office in Boulder?

20. heymom

heymom Member

Well, no surprise you guys have already discussed parachute cord...I am going to search in real time for an example (although I am not in an area known for mountain climbing...) at REI and see if I can find something similar.

Every time JR is on camera something else slips out accidently...and not just his tongue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice