John Ramsey on 48 Hours - Saturday - 11/25/06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Amber

Amber Member

Thank you so much Why_Nut it's working just fine. It worked so well I managed to get a screen capture of tracey:

[​IMG]

2. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Why_Nut for the time taken to do this. Like Cherokee, I will watch it later.

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

No! You can't insult sweet little Alvin like that! I'll send Simon and Theodore to open a can of whoop-a$$ on you!

-Tea

4. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

And they could have had a vial of someone else's blood surgically implanted under their skin! Or...they could have had an entire body blood transfusion!

-Tea

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

And to that I say ...

"Ooh-ee, ooh-ah-ah, ting-tang, walla-walla-bing-bang,

Ooh-ee, ooh-ah-ah,

Ting-tang, walla-walla-bang-bang!

Words of wisdom from my FAVORITE Chipmunk song. :D

6. Amber

Amber Member

:floor: :floor:

He squeaks I mean he speaks like them too.....Has anyone got Rentokil's number? :)

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thas whut I'm talkin' 'bout!

And don't forget...it could have been planted!

8. koldkase

Is that chipmunk from Australia? Nope, that's no Tracey. He's too cute for Tracey. And not baggy enough.

9. koldkase

Works great for me, Why Nut. Except for...you know...content.... Think you can do anything about that?

10. Amber

Amber Member

I just realised who else Tracey looks like and who may be his inspiration for his crime fighting persona....It was on UK TV many years ago, his name was SECRET SQUIRREL and he was a crime fighter extraordinaire

[​IMG][​IMG]

Secret Squirrel is the one on the left btw;)

He had a side kick called Morocco Mole who bears an uncanny resemblance to Lou Smit

[​IMG]

11. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

In the report, 17C from the nightgown is stated as having belonged to JonBenet.

-Tea

12. koldkase

Thanks, Tea. I'm just guessing this is the "identified" DNA that Beckner wouldn't tell Wood any details on in the Wolf deposition. All Beckner would say is that it was DNA from another location other than the undies and JonBenet's body, and he implied it was already matched. So maybe that's it.

Or one of these, the blanket or the gown, as I don't think we've seen a solid source before that these two bloodstains existed, have we? Unless you're talking about the old screen capture of this report, and honestly, I'm having a hard time remembering what was on there except the Ramsey names and the redacted names. Meno-mind.

13. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I'll bet Secret Squirrel didn't feed potential suspects any information!

-Tea

14. koldkase

Oh my god! We have attacked every buck-toothed icon in cartoonland today! Plus Batboy and Gollum! Will the carnage never end...?

15. Amber

Amber Member

Ok...OK the buck (tooth) stops here:)

16. tylin

tylin Banned

17. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I reposted this from an earlier topic-

18. Cherokee

AUSTRALIA?!!!

Please tell me you know Alvin is a true-blue, red-blooded AMERICAN chipmunk! I grew up with Alvin, Simon and Theodore. I thought EVERY babyboomer knew those homies. The words of wisdom I quoted came from their mega-smash hit "The Witch Doctor Song."

19. Cherokee

:floor: Ah, KK, you crack me up.

20. Cherokee

:rotfl: The resemblance is uncanny. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice