John Ramsey on 48 Hours - Saturday - 11/25/06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I too, was not on the internet until 1998 on this case. I was relying on Geraldo every night for news. Then I got a computer and presto, whammo!

I found Mrs. Brady and the old Halle8 board, not even having a clue that there were so many sites dedicated to this murder. I didn't even know there were such places. I found it all by accident, looking for something JonBenet once I discovered the internet

WhyNut, did you post on Halle's board? What name did you use back then?

2. Elle

Elle Member

<TABLE class=tblcolor cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=760 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="bkgrdGrBLue top"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="padding arialP center">
    We're sorry. Sorry, we could not find the folder or file whynut/Hosted/48hours20066.wmv or whynut/Hosted/Hosted/48hours20066.wmv.
    If you think you've reached this page in error, please contact support@streamload.com.​
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=btmlin width=14>[​IMG]</TD><TD class=tbltilebtm height=13></TD><TD class=btmrin width=14>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD width=15 height=17 rowSpan=2>[​IMG]</TD><TD height=6></TD><TD width=15 height=17 rowSpan=2>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD id=outer_tblbtm></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

It seems I have missed the boat (?). :-(

3. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Why_Nut

Thank you Why_Nut for helping me to download the files. I have just watched them. Comments have already been made by those who actually watched this show on TV, and it isn't necessary for me to write a screed. I have to agree with what has already been said. Michael Tracey is arrogant, and John Ramsey has not convinced me of his or Patsy's innocence in JonBenét's death, which I still think was an accidental death.

48 Hours went to great length to show the saddest scenes on film, to draw sympathy from the viewers, and more than likely to new viewers who know nothing about the JonBenét case; especially the documentary which was shown in Britain.

What on earth did Lou Smit hope to gain by talking about the rope under John Andrew's bed not having been tested? Go find the damn rope and have it tested at this late date, then publish the results and shut up!

No great depth of the investigation into this case was even talked about. Why cannot 48 Hours give Steve Thomas equal time? Why does this case have to be so one-sided?

4. tylin

tylin Banned

Steve Thomas will never get equal time. The corrupt in Boulder and the RST did all they could to ruin the man and his reputation. Oh and CBS has proven over and over again that it's a Ramseyas* :puffy: kissin media company.

5. Amber

Amber Member

Hold on a minute..I've just had a thought....JR said that JMK knowing that Nedra was called Neddie means he had access to private info via a conspiracy...the implication being...that ONLY SOMEONE CLOSE TO THE FAMILY WOULD KNOW THAT!! :foot: :foot: Is he trying to tell us that a member of his family or close friends CONSPIRED WITH JMK?

6. Tez

Tez Member

'

Who knows? His arrogance is appalling. I think he can't help himself from confessing. I think it was telling that he felt sorry for JMK.

Can someone help me out here? I thought on ET, JMK said he had communication with Patricia. I remember he called Patsy Patricia, and thought what an arrogant @ss! Did he or did he not have an eMail relationship with Patsy?

Speaking of eMail relationships, I think Tracey is just as sick if not sicker than Karr for those eMails. And I'm beginning to wonder about Loose Smit also. Why the heck would he tell Tracey to keep up the relationship? Why wouldn't he take it over? Something isn't right in the land of Oz, I'm telling you.

7. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Somebody ought to tell them that when you tell the truth, it is what it is and does not need to be reconciled with other truths before making sense. On the other hand, lies require elaborate methods of tracking to ensure that what was said on one occasion makes sense when compared to something different said on another occasion. Lose the sense, and you expose the lie.

(Ah, John. What a problem you have now. Patsy was your go-to guy for keeping track of lies, as you well know from the circumstances you described with Patsy, the Other Woman, and the wine glasses. Now, Patsy is dead and you have no more go-to guy to manage your public statements. It might be best to simply shut up and disappear forever at this point, because you are just one more interview away from having Judith Regan show up at your doorstep, and you cannot afford that.)

8. heymom

heymom Member

Please explain the Other Woman, and the wine glasses. I don't know that story. Thanks! You are my go-to guy for Ramsey archived information! Ha!

9. Tez

Tez Member

Why_Nut, you know he's not going to shut up. He's got the OJ syndrome. They have to confess.

Could you picture Judith Regan showing up on his doorstep? OMG, that would be priceless.

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

JMK called Patsy, "Patricia," because he associated her with his own mother named Patricia. His mother tried to kill him when he was a toddler, and sexually and emotionally abused him (according to his own statements), but like many abused children, he idolized her - especially after her death. Patsy became a mother figure to him, and the coincidence of her given name made the association stronger in his mind. Patsy was "Patricia" to him, the goddess mother who could do no wrong.

JMK needed to believe his mother loved him, so to rationalize the abuse, he had to transfer the guilt to himself and be forgiven of whatever had displeased her about him. With Patsy as his new mother figure, he decided he needed to be forgiven by her as well, so he must be responsible for JonBenet's death with whom he fantasized a sexual relationship.

I believe JMK rationalized that sexual relationships with young girls must be all right if his own mother had used him in a sexual way, i.e. if his mother was perfect in his mind, then there was nothing wrong with what she did. That excused her abuse of him and made her a loving mother.

JMK probably only knew "love" from his mother in association with sexual feelings so if he thought he felt love for someone, it was in a sexual way. He obsessed over JonBenet (and other little girls), and felt he loved them and that they desired him sexually. To him, that was the definition of love.

In addition, JMK has stated his mother raised him like a girl, so he may have felt she would rather that he HAD been a girl, not a boy. This led to an identity crisis where he felt he could only have his mother's love if he was a girl. JMK not only fantasized about being a girl in order to win his mother's love, he fantasized about being the PERFECT girl. In his mind, that was JonBenet, the beauty queen princess.

JMK both desired JonBenet sexually and desired to BE JonBenet. By claiming a sexual relationship with her, and that he was with her when she died, JMK felt he had fused himself with JonBenet into one being. He would forever be linked to JonBenet. He had merged himself with the identity of his fantasy.

It was also important to him to receive forgiveness from the perfect mother of the perfect daughter - Patsy Ramsey. JMK was desperate to see her before she died. He wanted to be in her presence, receive absolution, and feel her love as a substitute for his own mother's lack of love and caring. It was a way for JMK to bring his own mother back from the dead and try to make things right with her one more time.

11. heymom

heymom Member

Excellent summation of JMK's personal brand of mental derangement, Cherokee!

:bow: :yay: :jumpie: :bowdown:

12. Tez

Tez Member

Thank you my dear friend Cherokee! I understand now.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh my god! Ya' think?!

Well, a cool $3.5 mil...if JR's impoverished condition is a factor...it could happen!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2006
  14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

That's an awesome analysis, Chero.

May I make an appointment with you? I have issues.... Nothing this challenging, I'm afraid, but very Freudian.... :2mchinfo:

By the way...Patricia also had a daughter who was sexually abused and DID end up murdered.... Just another element that might have been a link, if a subliminal one....

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yes, absolutely, my dear guttah mate. Bring Oreos. Double-stuffed. At least two bags. I think this is going to take LOTS of therapy. ;)

16. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Chero...you believe they aren't challenging??? NOT! I think I better come with her to be sure that ol crusty :pirate: fesses up...so that makes it 3 bags of double-stuff Oreos...cause I'll be needing my "own" bag dontchaknow.

17. Elle

Elle Member

Cherokee, please e-mail your excellent analysis of JMK to Professor Michael Tracey. For Tracey not to know, he was dealing with a very sick individual in John Mark Karr, makes him one "not very bright" professor, does it not?

18. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I read that DNA samples weren't collected until mid-January 1997. If true, then I guess this would mean that samples were not collected from Cliff Gaston and Bill Cox.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice