John Ramsey on 48 Hours - Saturday - 11/25/06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Nov 17, 2006.

1. wombat

wombat Member

CBS news/Erin Moriarity are morons, apparently.

Did you see the shot of Poor Patsy, no hair, no eyebrows? WHY IS THIS WOMAN STILL GETTING 15 MINUTES!?

I bet basketball head guy, whoever he is, has special ringtones on Mary Lacey's and Lin Wood's cell phones.

Mary's husband Michael Tracey looked like he had an inch of makeup on.

God, these scamsters. I can't cope, I'm going to bed. :banghead: :steamed: offtheair:

2. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

I saw the "promo" too!! 48 Hours appears to be trying to out-whore Fox. The corporate media has no integrity, morality or soul...

BTW, the FBI is still investigating JMK - "It's not over for John Karr" could be true, but not as relates to the death of JBR.

3. philmein

philmein Member

Guys, I know you know what it is, but I don't. LOL

What's the angle being played here? What is this smoking gun evidence exonerating The Ramseys but you know to be extremely suspect if not plain wrong.

"It shows Erin Moriarity talking to Trip DeMuth, holding up some documents - lab tests. She says something like - there was evidence that could have exonerated the Ramseys from the very beginning".

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Wombat, I didn't say you would "have to hide" ... I said you were going to "HAVE my hide." You know, skin me alive. That sort of thing. Do you New Jerseyians not have that saying?

5. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

It's most likely the test results showing that neither John nor Patsy matched the degraded DNA.

-Tea

6. Brooklyn6510

Brooklyn6510 Member

Tell Me This Isn't True

...JMK is so yesterday and they are showcaseing him as Fresh Bait!!! Trip DM (short for demented) took 1 too many trips back in the 60's. And "Lazy Crazy Lacy" has eaten too many trout out of Boulder Creek which is contaminated with little rubber duckies from the "Fling Thing". Help us all. :mame: (Forgive me but Mame's icon fits my mood.)
    I can't think of 2 more plastic people than Baa Waa and John Con telling us anything we should listen to, let alone believe.

Thanx Cherokee for the welcome. I'm a long time lucker and appreciate your well thought out and informative posts.

Brooklyn in Boulder

7. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

The leftist media isn't into investigative reporting, it is into story/image creating. The left is also into victimology. It's no wonder the leftist media and one activist judge have exonerated the Ramseys.

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

9. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

noooo

I can't watch.... It is like a train wreck about to happen, you don't want to watch but you just have to.
    Seriously, I think the lab results are probably the DNA test results which don't really let anyone off the hook because, unless they found another source than the underwear (for our English friends), this DNA is possibly just an artifact from the production/packaging of the underwear.

I have read somewhere that supposedly there was another source of DNA. I think Mark Beckner mentions it in a deposition or something. The pa....(sorry, I almost said the "p" word) underwear DNA can't be matched with DNA from another place in the crime scene 'cause there just ain't enough markers to do that. The authorities are still saying, even Mary Lacey, that the underwear DNA could be from production/packaging. So what DNA did they use to let JMK off the hook?

10. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

They didn't use the DNA to let Karr off the hook. They let Karr off the hook because there was no evidence that he had anything to do with the case. If Lacy mentions the DNA in connection with letting Karr go she is using the DNA as an excuse to cover her incompetence. Lacy knows the DNA has nothing to do with the case, it is just another shell in the shell game to her.

11. wombat

wombat Member

Um, kinda not. We have certain other well-known sayings in that regard...more straightforward, you know, like "she's gonna get whacked."

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Hint, hint.....

Is anyone going to screen capture and enlarge those papers Erin is waving about?!

I mean, it's worked in the past!

13. wombat

wombat Member

I can't screen cap, but I looked at it real slowly last night on Tivo - the reports are DNA tests from the CBI, and are for "suspects" John and Patsy Ramsey. They don't show the actual results - I think they are on to us, with our Alert Viewer in Scotland.

14. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

It looked like those same ol' DNA reports that have been posted before online--screencaps from a previous Tracey crock.
    I wonder if they will show them this time without the White's and Pugh names being blacked out.

Talk about beating a dead horse. :wood:

15. Cherokee

I agree that the paper Erin "Myhead'sinmybutt" Moriarity is waving about is probably the DNA test results that have been posted on the Internet for years. Big deal.

That paper doesn't exhonerate the Ramseys. It doesn't exhonerate anyone, because just as Mary Lacy said back in August, the incomplete and degraded DNA may be an artifact. (Newflash for Mary Lacy - the DNA IS an artifact.)

This whole thing makes me so mad. Moriarity is acting like this is some secret info that she was just now able to get hold of, but ace reporter that she is, she has found these magic papers that "exhonerate" the Ramseys. Moriarity will present the papers as some kind of conspiracy to keep the Ramseys under that umbrella of suspicion when there was evidence to clear them all along. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

What I would give for just ONE reporter to get out there and tell the world the truth in this case. Fox News stood up to Lin Wood and the Ramseys before. Why can't Carole McKinley and Fox do a prime time news piece on the Boulder DA, the partial artifact DNA, and the truth about the Ramseys?

It's bad enough the Ramseys got away with murder, but now they are going for public redemption. Just like John said before his run for office, all he wants is his life back, his honor. He can't stand to be what he is ... an accessory to his daughter's murder.

16. Cherokee

Hmmmm. I thought that might be the case.

We obviously have the pioneer/prairie influence on our language out here. Lots of ranching, hunting, livestock ... "have my hide," "skin me alive," etc. Whereas you have the mob influence ... "gonna get whacked," "get kneecapped" ... that sort of thing.

It's all good :D

17. philmein

philmein Member

Thanks Tea!

18. Carol

Carol Member

I saw this promo last night while watching "48 Hours." I don't think I can bear to watch it next week.

The media has done a complete about-face with the Ramseys. In 1996 no one thought they were innocent; now no one thinks they are guilty. What happened?

19. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Two things are the cause:
    The media has never had access to the BPD case files which prove the Ramseys are the prime and only suspects.
    The media is also too chicken-**** to produce a program that makes the Ramseys look guilty--scared they will be sued by Woodie.

20. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

That's a given. I'm gonna be sick.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice