John Ramsey on 48 Hours - Saturday - 11/25/06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Well, well, well! What have we here?

The complete first page of the initial CBI DNA report is on my screen as I type this, and here is the complete list of names of people who had DNA samples taken in the first days after JonBenet's death, for analysis and results issued in a report by January 15, 1997:

Bloodstain standard from John Andrew Ramsey
    Bloodstain standard from Melinda Ramsey
    Bloodstain standard from John B. Ramsey
    Bloodstain standard from Patricia Ramsey
    Bloodstain standard from Burke Ramsey
    Bloodstain standard from John Fernie
    Bloodstain standard from Priscilla White
    Bloodstain standard from Jeff Ramsey
    Bloodstain standard from MERVIN PUGH
    Bloodstain standard from LINDA HOFFMANN-PUGH

[​IMG]

2. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Thank you, Why Nut!

-Tea

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Confirmation from DeMuth's own report, and I quote:

"The duct tape found on the paintings has a different production period."

Fine and dandy. What he has confirmed there is that, indeed, the Ramsey household had black duct tape on multiple paintings. Notice he did not say that the tape on the paintings was the wrong color, or even that it was not duct tape. So there you have that data point to consider; black duct tape was in the house, but what was found was not from the same "production period" as the tape from the crime scene.

[​IMG]

4. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Great work on the reports Why Nut. One question - is this before DNA-X?

5. Elle

Elle Member

I'm unsure, Tea, I have a 48 hours video which might be the 2002 one. I should have marked the year on it. I've had it for a long time. You're welcome to it, if that's the one. This might be the one where Bill Kurtis walked up the stairs to the Ramsey bedroom, and stepped right into the room without opening a door. I was quite taken aback by that scene.

Did you want to see this episode for any special reason?

6. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Why_Nut. You keep posting important information. Much appreciated.

7. Amber

Amber Member

So they DID HAVE BLACK DUCT TAPE IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does that last line say PARACHUTE CORD?

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I cannot believe they are suggesting that Nedra's nickname "neddie" is important. That's like saying that calling Tricia "Trish" or me "Jay" or jameson "jammy" implies a personal intimate knowledge

Now if the family had a special nickname for Nedra which WASN'T a natural play on her name - like Squelchypoops or GrannyNedo - THAT might be important.

I find it utterly depressing that these people are getting airtime with their desperate nonsense.

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Even if Karr DID know about a family nickname for Nedra - didn't early reports say that he had spoken to Nedra and Don Paugh? He wrote a "paper" about the Ramsey case - I'm sure I read that he had contacted Nedra and Don at some stage. I don't have time to look for that just now, but would appreciate if anyone else recalls it and could post a link.

10. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

It LOOKS like it says the "maid never saw" parachute cord or duct tape

I DVR'd the show, but alas, I am afraid to watch it after reading this thread. If this is a Tracey lovefest, I'm not sure I have the stomach.

I'm tellin' you It's just us :banghead:

We're all insane.

Karr murdered JBR with Professor Plum in the study with help from his alien friends with one leg, no hair and no clothes via walkie talkie from Jupiter :beammeup: while Karr cut up the pineapple and wiped the flashlight and batteries clean with his super duper power cleaner from As Seen on Mars TV.

The Melody Stanton scream was likely heard from the spaceship landing on the side of the house

I can't stand it.... :viking: hey, who took my crack pipe? After reading this, perhaps I'll stick to the marijuana today, calm my nerves and eat all day

MORONS!!!! :bos:

:duped: :beammeup: :bsflag: :wtf:

And...thanks WN for the images

11. heymom

heymom Member

Hey, even AA doesn't deserve the naked mole rat! I pity the group that ever gets him.

12. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

The accomplice theroy is laughable. They already tried that (and failed) in Crock 3.

We all need to tell 48 Hours and Erin Whoreity what we think.

13. heymom

heymom Member

Here are few other things I noticed:

If that was his own crib Prof. Tracey was filmed in, with big high windows, then he's doing all right for himself as a "journalist." He still hasn't seen fit to fix his teeth, though. Course once he got the teeth fixed, he'd have to start with the surgical scalpel on that fugly face of his. Maybe JR could share his own plastic surgery wizard, eh? CBS really shouldn't have made him the focus of this piece. Between him and Erin, it was a contest for ugliest. But as the old saw goes, "Ugly is as ugly does."

On one of the taped segments of JMK, he is talking in a fake British accent. No bloody wonder he used the word "knickers," he and Tracey exchanged so many e-mails he took on Tracey's accent!!

DeMuth is a crappy liar - that fake shock over the "secret documents" was humorous.

I loved seeing the "John Ramsey didn't do it, I didn't do it, you're on the wrong road Buddy!" clip from Patsy again.

The footprints have never been seen before! There is a scuff on a basement wall! The window may have been open! And there was a rope somewhere in the house! All proof of an intruder!

The Homeland Insecurity guy looked as if he was struggling to fire up his last few brain cells in order to form a coherent sentence. Gawd, if that's the finest we've got protecting us, we'd all better get off this forum and start digging our bomb shelters now.

The whole schtick of "We didn't do it, why did the authorities focus on us?" is beginning to wear a little thin, don't ya think John??

I really want to see that beginning segment where John and Patsy are waiting for some different question from Tracey, and he asks them if they had anything to do with JonBenet's death. John just falls apart right there on camera! He cannot answer that question. Hubby and I were open-mouthed at that one.

Please, Barbara, can you put it on YouTube for us?

14. heymom

heymom Member

Even hubby, dear private soul that he is, said, "We need to send a note to CBS - You're on the wrong track, idiots!" Let's do it!

:fishslap:

WHY are they doing this now, do you think?

Is it to pre-empt the 10-year anniversary blitz, to spin it their way?

15. heymom

heymom Member

On CBS.com

There is lot more footage, including John discussing DNA, and he's licking his lips regularly. I think this may well be his platform to run for office.

16. Amber

Amber Member

Yea with OJ as his running mate :rage:

17. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Did anyone notice how they implied "Daxis" just fell out of the sky and started emailing Tracey, they never mentioned the Sandrock connection, who had met him and had a good description.

The "accomplice" theory they are now floating around is SO Michael Tracey and Crock 3. Can't link the evidence to the suspect of the moment so make up an accomplice.

It's laughable.

And yes, it appears John had an eyelid job.

18. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I don't know how to do the YouTube thing. Also, I have it on DVR, where there is NO tape and my computer isn't even hooked up to my TV.

I am not very knowledgeable about these things. We will have to hope WhyNut knows what to do.

I haven't watched it, but the anniversary is approaching and my personal opinion is that he wants to be shown in the best light possible to introduce the new Mrs. Ramsey

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :dj:

19. heymom

heymom Member

Photos of Patsy's funeral on CBS.com

OK, Barbara, you are off the hook! I'm pretty sure C*BS* will run this again, though.

Say, guys, on CBS.com there are photos of JR at Patsy's funeral - and the ones that look least like him are there, labeled "John Ramsey." Take a look. He's lost at least 10 years, maybe 20, since the funeral.

Edit: I found this on BS.com too - do we have this somewhere else? That's JR's statement after Karr was arrested. I tried to get it to display but it wouldn't...help...

Attached Files:

20. heymom

heymom Member

Here's JR pre-surgery.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice