John Ramsey Sorry For Karr

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Nov 24, 2006.

1. sue

sue Member

Uhmm, yeh!

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yeah, next to them, he doesn't blend in very well!

3. heymom

heymom Member

Yep. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Terse as always, BobC.

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Great Strategerists!!!

I mean...uh...if you're WATCHING KARR...so he can LEAD YOU TO HIS PARTNER IN A CHILD MURDER...do you REALLY think it's a GOOD IDEA TO TELL HIM ON NATIONAL TV?

I will sleep better at night knowing we have such geniuses guarding our country from all harm.

5. heymom

heymom Member

He never stops smiling, does he? He's so happy now, so self-satisfied. Now that the only other person who knew what happened that night is gone, he's like the cat that ate the canary. Totally out of place with the fact that his 6-year-old daughter was murdered. Even Patsy managed to roll a tear or two down her face as she played the piano (she was probably only feeling sorry for herself because she was dying). But not John. Not John.

I'm telling you guys, JR makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. If it really had been Patsy who snapped and did the deed, why not give her up now, in death? Nothing to lose, right? Except for the sexual molestation, and the fact that John is a man large enough to smash a little girl's skull...

6. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Unless you happen to believe Burke has been brainwashed to the point of stupidity, there IS another...

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, you can bet the farm that if John Ramsey were arrested for this murder, he'd be dropping a dime on Patsy before his fingerprints were dry. Reasonable doubt all day long.

8. heymom

heymom Member

Well, we just keep going around about this. I don't think Burke was involved, you do. I think he may have heard what happened but not seen anything. He may know something or suspect something but I do not believe he had anything to do with his sister's death. You do. I know you believe that, and you know what I believe. I know that you know that I know that you know... :martini: how do you want your martini?

9. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Vodka, please. Stirred or shaken, makes no diff to me. :glug:

In order to NOT believe Burke was somehow involved, you must first come up with a good reason why both parents conspired, before the police arrived, to lie to everyone and say Burke slept through everything and didn't get up until later that morning.

If Burke WASN'T involved, telling the police he woke up when he heard Patsy in distress would not have been any big deal, and almost expected.

10. koldkase

I just can't decide about Burke being involved. I consider the prior vaginal injuries a possibility, but we'll never know the truth there, I'm afraid.

But I do know that the picture posted of Burke not long ago, from myspace or somewhere, in which he was giving the camera that over-the-shoulder wicked look, gives me the chills. I first just thought he was a young man playing around. But it has stuck with me. Along with some other things people have said about Burke.

Y'all do know that Burke skateboarded out in the Atlanta area when they lived there. There's a blog online, can't remember who wrote it, but I read it this year, where a guy from the Marietta area talks about the Ramseys. It was when Patsy died, now that I'm thinking about it. He believes they're innocent, but he told a story about driving on a street near where the Ramseys lived and his friend almost ran over Burke on a skateboard. I know this has been brought up before, but I hadn't ever seen it before. The guy wrote that he told his friend something like You almost killed the other one!

Well, it's nothing, I guess, but I can't imagine having one child die in a car accident, then another murdered in my basement by an intruder, and then letting this one go skateboarding around willy nilly without careful supervision.

But that's just me....

11. heymom

heymom Member

Hey, Blues, I can believe anything I want to, whether or not it makes sense to you! :)

The New Bond says, when asked how he wants his martini, "Do I look like a give a damn?" :) Not my kind of Bond!

But listen, I think they were just winging it and didn't want to involve Burke. I don't think they had a plan at that point. I could be wrong, of course. There were other lies told that morning. I think they just wanted him to be left alone, because he must have heard something, and might have told what he heard. I still do not think he was involved directly in his sister's death.

12. Tez

Tez Member

KK, you made me laugh with that comment. He'd probably be dropping the dime before the cuffs were even on.

BobC, you said it buddy, no other word describes that man. I'm just curious as to what wife #3 is going to look like.

13. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Watching Ron Goldman's dad on that twit Larry King's show, talking about OJ's new show/book being cancelled.

Not one time did Mr. Goldman call him a 'clean cut young man', nor did he profess to feel sorry for him.

Obviously, the man has no heart.

14. heymom

heymom Member

KK, the thing that hangs me up on Burke is that pedophiles that get started that young DO NOT simply stop doing it. I keep thinking that if Burke perpetrated such evil, he would have needed to do it again, regardless of the possible consequences.

Of course, the same can be said for JR, but he's an older man and might be better able to control his urges.

Living with JR could make you nuts, let alone the JR who needed to be sure no one spilled anything incriminating. If Burke knows something about that night (and is not the perp) then it must have caused him much mental and spiritual pain over the years. If your parent snapped and killed your sister, what would happen to you if you crossed that same parent?

The only hope I have left is that after JR dies, family members may come forward and tell the whole story. But then again, shame may keep them quiet forever.

15. koldkase

I wouldn't consider it pedophilia if a 9 year old and his little sister were "playing doctor." It's not uncommon, sadly, and really is up to parents to supervise their children well enough to prevent or deal with what is pretty much natural curiosity. That the smaller sister, or even brother, is the victim is very common. In fact, Marilyn Van Derbur, who is an expert on the subject and wrote about it in her book, says that statistically most girls who are molested are done so at the hands of older brothers/relatives who are children, too. For me, it becomes predatory when the older sibling is 13 or older. Once a teen, I think the aggressor's knowledge that this is actually wrong and yet he continues to victimize the younger child makes the difference.

We have had various reports of Burke being caught with his sister by the help, but I can't say that I've seen anything that convinces me that this is proven or absolutely true. I have wondered if it was Burke who was looking up the word "incest" in the dictionary, since the parents would have known what it meant. If that was the case--and we have no way of knowing, then he could have been violating JonBenet and told it was incest and not to do it, or he could have heard adults arguing or discussing this regarding his or someone else's behavior in the family.

What I am sure of, by way of the autopsy and the affadavits of experts in this case, is that someone--it's a short list--was molesting JonBenet before that night. I don't think it's a coincidence, either, as the paintbrush was used to cover it up, IMO.

16. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Exactly right KK. I think the vast majority of children play some type of sexual "show and tell" game, and the vast majority of adults do not become pedophiles.
    If Burke was involved, what started out as simple child curiosity went terribly wrong and ended in some kind of child rage.

Everything that was done to JonBenet that night could have been done by Burke. The only thing Burke couldn't have done was write the ransom note.

17. heymom

heymom Member

I definitely agree about the prior molestation. IF there was an accident, or even if someone snapped and hit JonBenet, I would think that the Ramseys might still call an amulance and get their daughter to medical help. But if you toss in the sexual abuse, you have a reason NOT to report the "accident," but to cover it up.

But I don't think Burke had anything to do with killing his sister. I don't know if it was JR or PR, but I'm going to bet on one of them causing the head injury in a moment of blind anger. My money's on JR. Which of course means we will never know.

18. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

If not smoking, that gun's hot to the touch.

19. koldkase

Well, if the RST wants to argue that John and Patsy were too loving and Christian to have done such a terrible thing to JonBenet, then that pretty much leaves Burke...if you buy that argument.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice