John Ramsey to appear on Oprah

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by S.F., Aug 18, 2008.

1. Elle

Elle Member

I'll bet you these questions will be well screened before the final showing, Barbara. The very fact Oprah asked John Ramsey on her show speaks for itself. I don't think she asked him to appear with a view to having him ridiculed. After all he has just been exonerated by D.A. Lacy. I don't watch the Oprah show, but I think I'll tape it so I can zip through it.
    Is there a date yet?

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thank YOU, Greenie!!! I can't wait for John to make the appearance so that we can rip his lies to shreds again.......

3. Karen

Karen Member

Does anybody know yet when he will he on? I can't fathom that woman so i don't watch her show and i won't be able to get previews from it. Anybody know?

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I've just received word from a friend who caught a "Preview Week" Oprah commerical (while the TV was on in the background) that John was going to be on her show on a "Thursday." I checked Oprah's website, and she has Cher and Tina Turner on tomorrow (this Thursday), so John must be on NEXT Thursday, which would be September 11th.

Oh, of course. September 11th. Survivors. John Ramsey as survivor.

How DARE John Ramsey try to be included with those who loved ones were murdered in cold blood on September 11th?!!

JonBenet wasn't killed by a terrorist; she wasn't even killed by a stranger. If John wasn't involved in JonBenet's death, he HAS BEEN involved in the cover-up of what really happened, and it makes me ANGRY that he's parading around as a "survivor" of his own mendacity!

The true survivors in the JonBenet story are those people the Ramsey threw under the bus in an attempt to save their own guilty selves. THOSE are the people Oprah should be having on her show, not smug, smirking, and smarmy John Ramsey.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

So now John can finally tie the small foreign faction into the terrorist that respects his business but not his country.......

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

OMG!!!!

Oh Chero,

You are so right. How infuriating to have him on the show on 9/11. What a disgrace. We can only hope that the show is pre-empted for a special on the REAL survivors of 9/11 or some other RELATED 9/11 story. There are so many others so much more deserving of a spot on Oprah or anywhere else on that day. How about Mark Lundsford? Now there is a survivor. Mark Klaas? Another survivor. Oh, so many others; so much more deserving.

SURVIVOR? I guess if you stretch it, Patsy COULD have killed him too.

Oh, I just may barf!

7. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

If anyone from the Ramsey family should appear on a "Survivor" show it's Burke. Children didn't fare well in his home - seems to have been a bit of overkill going on Christmas Night of 96 - and he managed to survive that night of parents murdering their own.

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Talk about reaching a new low!

9. Karen

Karen Member

Thank you Cherokee!

10. Cherokee

You're welcome.

If you decide to watch the show, have a barf bag ready.

As for myself, I think I will do something MUCH more enjoyable and less painful than watch John Ramsey smirk and lie and flick his tongue every 10 seconds ... something like walk a couple of miles with razor blades between my toes then roll around for awhile on broken glass and fire ant beds.

That should be a good time compared to having to watch John play the exhonerated martyr one more time.

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I'm with you Chero,

I know I've said it before, but like all things we cherish for the anticipation alone:

The time has finally come to spend a quality hour during the show to run with scissors! If I'm lucky, when John is on, I'll trip! :abnormal:

12. Karen

Karen Member

So you're not watching?

13. Cherokee

:floor:

Was it that obvious?! :D

14. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

:scream: Sorry...I needed that.

:sucks:

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Makes me glad I don't watch Oprah.

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I saw that it's supposed to be on tomorrow's show. I plan to watch it.

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Is it going to be ok to discuss here?

I don't watch Oprah either, altho I used to years ago. But I want to watch this show.

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, sure, JC. We've already stolen a case of barf bags from gutter candy for the occasion. :sick: :puke:

Also Moab's got a "lead" on some heavy psychotropic drugs from the wackadoodles :tipsy: at topix and sycamore--five finger discount, of course. They're so doped up they won't miss them until they notice they can see again.... :headache: :yuck:

So let 'er rip! :reporter: We are always interested in the latest :rst:

We call it SCREAM therapy! :scream: It feels SO GOOD when it stops!!

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Are you going to watch and post about it, KK? I've always loved reading your blow by blow description of what's going on.

I started reading your 20/20 post until I realized it was a book! I'm in the middle of something right now and can't read it all.

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I don't know if I'll watch or not, JC. I'll just have to call it when I remember, if I remember. You go ahead and take the lead.

Sorry about the length of the 20/20 articles, which they really are long, but they were printed in the media first.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice