John Ramsey's "poignant advice"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Aug 18, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Well apprently John Ramsey is now Lacy's spiritual advisor because she is telling the media throngs to "follow John Ramsey's poignant advice not to jump to conclusions." I am going to throw up. Yeah I'm sure John Ramsey allerted every media outlet on the planet that this karr guy was arrested so no one would "jump to conclusions." You cannot make this chit up

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060818/D8JISB580.html

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah...every suspect needs John Ramsey in his corner....

3. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Read the JR abc.com interview w/Barbara Walters where JR says, "not 100% certainty" tsk tsk The world always forgets about the ransom note - key piece of evidence. I want to see Karr's handwriting.

4. BobC

People have seen his hand-writing and there is zero resemblance to the note. This is a big fat hoax.

Apparently Maimed is droning on that this Karr guy being part of that Krebs pedophile ring. She's like a mentally ill parrot, repeating the same crap over and over and over.

5. koldkase

:floor:

:parrot: :mame:

6. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

I guess JR is not 100% certain, but is leaving 99% for another day/another intruder.

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Do you have a link to that, Bob, or did you hear it somewhere? I've been DYING to see his handwriting ever since this story broke.

I believe there is no resemblance to the note. I just want to see his exemplars and put them up next to the ransom note for EVERYONE to see what a farce this is.

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

OXYMORON = John + Poignant

...or maybe it is just moron

:loser: :nsf:

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

10. BobC

I haven't seen it myself, but have heard that invetsigators have already seen samples of his printing and it has no resemblance whatsoever. There is also ZERO evidence of a paper trail putting him in Colorado EVER. But what is fascinating here is that fact that someone fed the press the fact that Karr lived semi-close to the Ramseys in Atlanta, but left out the fact that the murder didn't take place in Atlanta, and that this creep never stepped foot in cO. This was all very skillfully manipulated--and the press, as usual, swallowed it whole.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I haven't heard anything about his handwriting, BobC.

12. South

South Member

One of the talking heads I was listening to yesterday was scoffing at Lacey's statement and at her mispronouciation. She'd said what we need to do is heed John's advice, or some blather, and the news guy said "What we need is a prosecutor who can pronounce "poignant".

Last edited: Aug 18, 2006
  13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:rolling:

14. Ginja

Ginja Member

The press swallowed it whole because Lin Wood allowed it. No threats of suit. (so much for free speech, eh?)

It's the crime of the century and there's been nothing in the media for years.

Imagine what a frenzy there would be if the truth were allowed to seep out and all eyes were refocused back on the real suspects?

Now's the time to try to get the info out...sneak it through the cracks before Wood has a chance to do anything about it.

Can't put the toothpaste back in the tube once it's out, know what I mean?

15. BobC

Punisher--it's my understanding that family members of this Karr guy have supplied lots of handwriting samples

16. koldkase

Oh, thanks for this info, BobC. That family is rising to the occasion, and I hope they get credit where credit is due when this all shakes out.

If the Ramseys had done 1/10th of this kind of scrambling to help LE when it was crucial to the case, we might have had this case solved long ago.

But that's why they didn't, isn't it?

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Couldn't have said it better myself.

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

What?!

She is NOT doing that, is she? Please be joking, Bob.....I have not ventured to the swamp today and really didn't want to, but if she is terrorizing the White family again instead of offering a sincere apology for her behavior, I am going to have to pray really hard that when I awake, I will be Priscilla.

Mrs. WhiteRat would drive immediately to the Suma house, pull that demon freak out by the head of her hair and bitchslap her up and down Pearl Street and dump her down the stairs of the HEAD Shop.....

RR

19. BobC

oh I'm afraid so, RR. Karr has been funded by the pedophile ring. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice